View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Squirming in the Sand (for Lynn) 

Post Squirming in the Sand (for Lynn)
Cukoo's luck on the beaches of the island had been poor the last few weeks. It seemed as though if he wanted to find a lovely young girl, he needed to travel the island to a pool or small lagoon in order to find anyone. However, traveling across land tired the black blob greatly. how he longed to find a young girl on a beach and take her for his own.

But like in days past, Cukoo was having no luck just off shore of the beach. He sensed no one anywhere along the shoreline, and it seemed as though he would have to travel onto land again in order to find a delicious young girl. Motionless, the massive blob sat underneath the ocean surface, considering his options.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:38 am

Lynn headed for the beach. It was her first time to visit it. It looked fabulous. She smiled. She was wearing a green bikini with white stripes. She walked down the beach, feeling the sand between her toes. She sighed. She placed a red blanket down on the sand and laid down on it. The sun beat down on her and she enjoyed it.
((Sorry it's so short now))

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:41 am

Suddenly, Cukoo sensed a presence on the beach. His dark blue eyes gazed towards the shore and spotted a lovely young girl, clad in a tight green bikini and laying herself down onto the sand. The black blob laughed silently to himself at his sudden stroke of luck. This young girl certainly look tasty, and CUkoo was sure that he would find out for himself soon enough.

Slowly, the massive blob began to slide across the bottom of the ocean floor, creeping towards the beach as the young girl relaxed on the sand. His dark eyes stayed locked on the lovely girl, staring at her slender body.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:46 am

She sighed and closed her eyes. Her legs stretched, the bikini pressing against her skin tightly. She closed her eyes, the sun still peeking behind her eye lids. She turned around on her stomach, her ass sticking up in the air. She sighed again and snuggled against the soft blanket, feeling the soft sand underneath.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:49 am

The massive blob blob slowly began to expose some of this large body from the water's surface, still staying silent. His massive size dwarfed the young girl, standing nearly nine feet off the top of the water's surface. Seeing the young girl turned on her stomach, his dark eyes locked onto her well-formed ass as she stretched and shifted her body on her small towel. The lovely sight was almost more than Cukoo could stand. He knew that the young girl would be very tasty.

Several thick black tentacles began to extend from his blobbish body, inching the young girl facing away from him. A large hole slowly began to open in the front of the massive blob, forming a huge mouth lined with hundreds of thin tentacles and a massive mouth. Small drips of slime and drool fell from the large mouth as his tentacles crept slowly towards the lovely prize in front of him.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:01 am

She smiled. The sun felt great on her back. She was so comfortable she could sleep there. Her mind was elsewhere. She didn't even notice anything was near her. She didn't notice the tentacles near her legs. Slowly her eyes opened. She always had a strange feeling. Like something was watching her. Like a sixth scence. She slowly raised her back and turned her head to see why she was having this strange feeling.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:05 am

Seeing the young girl turning her body to see the massive blob behind her, Cukoo knew that the time was now perfect to strike. His thick tentacles suddenly shot forward, lashing around her arms and wrists and pullling them tightly behind her back. Another thick tentacle quickly wrapped around her ankles and knees, binding her slender legs together tightly. His thick tentacles twisted and squeezed around her limbs, making sure she could only squirm in his tight grasp. The tentacles pinned her body on the soft sand below, allowing her a full view of the black beast in front of her.

The massive blob slowly slid up the sand, moving within several feet the well-bound girl. His large mouth slowly opened and let out a loud water yell as he said, "hello my dear. You look delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:14 am

She gasped and stared at the horrid monster before her. She felt all of her limbs restrained. She grunted and began to twist and flail in its grasp. "Let go of me freak!" She pulled and tugged at her arms and legs trying to break free. "What do you want?!" She glared up at the beast.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:16 am

Another loud laugh filled the air as Cukoo stared up and down the young girl's bound body. Her slender form wiggled and flexed in his tight grasp, somewhat digging herself into the sand below as she squirmed. "I want you, my dear," laughed the black blob as more of his thick black tentacles began to extend towards her.

Two of his thick tentacles slowly began to wrap around her belly, sliding upwards until they reached her soft breasts, still covered by her tight bikini top. The tentacles slowly wrapped themselves around her mounds of flesh, squeezing against the thin fabric. As his tentacles began to twist and squeeze around her breasts, his long tongue began to slide from his massive mouth, extending towards her lovely body. The thick tongue slowly began to wrap around her hips and thighs, tasting her sweet skin as it tightened around her. The delicious taste of her body excited Cukoo greatly, making the black blob want to taste more of her.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:32 am

She gasped when it talked. "W-waht are you?" She felt herside digging into the sand as she struggled. Then the tentacles wrapped around her stomach and up to her breasts, squeezing them none to politly. She gritted her teeth together. She felt something slimy and wet wrap around her waiist, but she couldn't tell what it was. "Get away from me!" She kicked and screamed, hoping it would help some.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:14 am

As his rough tongue continued to squeeze tightly around her hips and thighs, another watery laugh filled the air as the massive blob said, "I am Cukoo." The end of the thick tongue suddenly began to slide towards her tight bikini bottom, pressing inbetween her bound legs and rubbing against her small sex through the thin fabric. The black blob was slowly beginning to taste her sweet sex through her bikini, a taste which aroused him greatly.

The thick tentacles around her breasts began to squeeze tighter as they twisted and gripped around her soft breasts, still covered by her tight bikini top. The thin fabric stretched more and more as the tentacles squeezed tighter with each passing moment, lifting her soft mounds of flesh higher off her chest with each squeeze. The black blob gazed up and down his squriming prize. He knew she would be delicious...

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:30 pm

She didn't quite hear its words completely. She heard something about Coo Coo. She was too busy squirming and struggling against the appengdages that bound her. She cough and sputtered up any sand that got into her mouth. Her eyes opened wide when she felt the tip of the tounge press against her sex beneath her bikini. The treatment her breasts were getting weren't the most comfortable in the world. She closed her eyes so she didn't have to see what the monster was doing to her.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:02 am

Cukoo's rough tongue pressed harder against the thin fabric of her bikini bottom, trying to taste her sweet sex. Her body squirmed and wiggled below him, trying to escape his tight grasp as his thick tentacles continued to squeeze and tighten around her soft breasts, almost forcing her tight bikini top to rip from the constant pressure.

As the massive blob continue to twist his black tentacles around her soft mounds of flesh, two thin tentacles slowly began to extend from his mouth, inching towards her bound body. The tentacles slowly began to wrap around the thin straps to her bikini top, untying the thin strings from her body and letting them drop to her sides. Cukoo's dark eyes locked onto her breasts as his thin tentacles slowly began to pull the thin fabric away from her chest.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:18 am

She gritted her teeth togethere as she slowly felt rising pleasure insdie of her as she felt the tentacle grind against her sex underneath the bikini. Then she opened her eyes to see two smaller tentacles wraped around her bikini strings and begin to untie them. "Don't even think about it!" She yelled at the beast. Though she was all bark and no bite. This just increased her struggles.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:21 am

Another loud laugh filled the salty air as the young girl yelled at the massive blob, trying in vain to escape his grasp. "I do not think about it. I just do it," laughed the black blob as his thin tentacles pulled her small bikini top away from her body, tossing it down the beach. The blob's dark eyes gazed down at her bare breasts, lifting and bouncing rhythmically as they were squeezed tightly by his thick tentacles. Her tits slowly began to harden as his tentacles twisted and tightened around her soft skin.

His thick tongue only grew more eager, trying to penetrate the thin fabric protecting her small sex. Small vibrations came and went through the rough tongue, rubbing against her swelling clit through her bikini bottom. Slowly, Cukoo could taste her delicious juices starting to flow from her body, a taste which aroused the black blob greatly.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next