View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Growing Shadows (For Paul Epsis) 

Post Growing Shadows (For Paul Epsis)
The wind whipped past Jen's young face as she sat on the boulder. She had taken a walk into the woods near the school, having yet to explore much of the campus, though she was beginning to think she might have wandered too far into the foliage. It was hot and she had taken off the denim jacket she wore and tied it around her waist, draping around her matching, if not somewhat abused looking jeans, and giving a better view of the form fitting white shirt wrapped tightly around her young curves.

“Ah man… I should a left bread crumbs or somethin’…” she muttered to herself, relatively sure that while she had tried to head back to the campus she had been going around in circles for a good hour or so now. The sun was going down, but it was still quite hot, even as shadows began to grow in the trees. She had gone out expecting to find a few places to write music, study, and play her guitar alone, but she might have succeeded too well… nobody was going to find her if she didn’t make her way back to the campus soon.

Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:58 am

Smiling to himself as he enjoyed the breeze that slid through the trees driving the scent of nature around him, relaxing and peaceful enough to let one forget about the things in life that would drive one batty..being like him surrounded by beautiful women in classrooms all day would be enough to merit a smile and happy day, but for him who has to quell his primal nature and muffle the growls of his stomach as the need to feed on their young bodies.

Sighing now to himself, having just reminded of himself why he was in need of relaxation, was the fact he needed to eat something or he would go crazy or something along those lines. 'Gah! I'm so Hungry!" he called out in anger as he threw his arms up exasperated over the poor search of a woman who had to be alone. Now that would be easy enough to do on the outskirts of the school..but he had to get himself lost as it seemed. "I'm lost too." He admitted as he looked around while scratching his head with a groan.

Turning about he moved to go the way he had come and hopefully someone would find him, or he found his way back to the school where his hunting may go better then it had lately. Though as he began to walk the wind began to shift and a scent on the wind was brought to him, his joy leapt skywards as he knew the scent of a young woman. Turning around for a second time he moved towards the scent hoping that she could quench his stomach's thirst.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:02 am
Profile YIM

Jen was, despite the setting sun, taking her time as she continued to walk through the forest somewhat aimlessly. She was on a foot path but it didn’t seem to lead anywhere, or at least nowhere that a student would go.

Getting frustrated, she began kicking a couple rocks in front of her, not thinking that there might be animals out here. She was more concerned with getting back to campus tonight, and not having to go without sleep, or worse, sleep out here. She loved nature but she didn’t know this place well enough to trust sleeping outside yet.

The young girl continued down the path, the wind whipping up her hair behind her and cooling her body quickly, though she didn’t put her jacket back on just yet.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:55 am

He smiled more and more as he moved closer to the scent's owner. "Mmm this one's scent is strong.." He said to himself while he sped up his hunger driving him to near madness. "I will have my fill with this one.." He added as his mind became more manic. He did not take the precaution of using his special airborne aphrodisiac as his tentacles spawned from his skin, snaking out to the air, knocking branches aside, and pulling himself along further. Then quietly he stopped as he found himself in close sight of the woman.

His eyes traced her form, taking in the beautiful sight. One thing this school had plenty off was books, and beautiful girls..a monsters buffet. and he was about to dig in as all monsters did. "Lost?" He called out as his tentacles stowed behind him out of her sight.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:46 am
Profile YIM

The girl paused as she heard a branch snap… then another… leaves were rustling and it sounded like something fairly large was moving around out here. Maybe… maybe it was even coming her way. She turned around, trying to figure out what direction the noise was coming from so as not to run into it, but in her panic she… well… panicked and froze like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming car.

By the time she regained her wits a voice called out from behind her. She shrieked without even thinking and whirled around, losing her footing and going to the ground on her side, just barely catching her upper half with her arms.

Looking up she realized that the thing was, of course, a man. It had spoken after all hadn’t it? “Oh god… I’m sorry… you scared the heck outta me mister.” She said, trying to catch her breath. “Thought ya were… well… nevermind that… yeah I’m lost, can ya help me out by chance?” She asked, glad that the fading light was probably hiding her flushed cheeks.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]