View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 An adventure on the beach... (Alucard/Sincia) 

Post An adventure on the beach... (Alucard/Sincia)
As Sincia lugged her swimming gear to the nearby beach, she held a slender hand over her eyes to shield her vision from the bright sun. This was a new beach for her, and it was time for her to explore. Her eyes flicked over to the gentle surf emaniating from the far sea in the distance, and saw the images of her parents and family on the horizon, like a photo.
"i miss my parents," she whispered. "Ah, oh well, i'm on a beach! Why not go for a swim?!"
She ducked under the low-hanging leaves of a crooked palm tree and started to strip her clothes off, flinging them to the side of her bag of swimming stuff. Her uniform was the first to escape the soft surface of her well-formed body, and next was her favorite pink halter top. The journey through the path to the beach had left her sweaty, and her tank was starting to turn translucent, exposing her erect nubs on her breasts. Her panties were also slightly damp and translucent, revealing her tight folds of her cunt. She didn't pay any attention to her surroundings, thinking that nobody would see her under this tree and it's unnaturally broad leaves.
As her panties finally came unstuck from her crotch, she took a moment to let her hands explore her body a little.

Last edited by Takeo Maruyama on Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:54 pm

Alucard watched this woman with mild pleasure, enjoying her body with its eyes. She was clearly something the alien would enjoy. Alucard had camouflaged itself, making its body nigh-invisible to the student.

It grinned, watching her strip. All the while, it debated to itself how long it would wait to attack her.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:43 pm
Profile YIM

Sincia loved the feel of her hands playing over the supple curves of her well-built body. Years fo surfing and swimming had made her baby fat disappear and left a beautiful young woman for the world to marvel at.
She let her hands take a break, and laid down on a towel that she had laid out under the palm. Even though it was a beautiful day and the sun was shining, she just felt like making sure it was ok. Her hands then started to slowly rub and manipulate her breasts ,almost like they had minds of their own. A thumb and forefinger of each hand reached up to her nipple and began to twist them, moaning slightly as she did such. She let one hand also travel the valley of her tummy to her crotch, where her tight folds of her cunt were waiting.
"I hope nobody's watching," she thought

Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:08 pm

Thought it could not read her thoughts, it was very odd that Alucard smirked at the exact time as Sincia's thought ran through her head. The alien inhaled deeply through its gash-shaped nostrils, taking in the mild scent of her arousal.

What an appetizing smell, thought Alucard, coming slightly closer to her. Its camouflaged skin matched almost perfectly with the scenery it was in as it watched her touch herself.

The sunlight was energizing to the massive alien. A moment of concentration rewarded Alucard with a light breeze, which played over the student's erecting nipples.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:43 am
Profile YIM

"Mmm...oh yeah..." the words came out of Sincia's mouth as she continued to explore between her thighs. The pleasure was ecliptic to her senses, she was oblivious of the world around her.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:53 pm

The alien grinned and stalked closer. It was near enough now. It reached out a massive hand and grasped her body. Alucard easily held the woman's entire upper body in its left hand, pinning her arms down in its grasp. It placed a rectangular finger to her lips and whispered, "Hello, prey."

Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:57 pm
Profile YIM

Her eyes went completely round. An electric shock went through her body, followed by a wave of ice.
not again! she silently prayed to her personal god of the water. please don't let this happen again, Azula...

Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:05 pm

"What a delicious-looking human," said Alucard. It took its finger off of her mouth while raising her to its own. "So, before I eat you, what's your name?"

Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:17 pm
Profile YIM

She recoiled from the embrace that held her. "Is it any of your concern what my name is? You'll just forget me afterwards and you'll hunt down more students."
While she was being held, she stared into the monster's eyes. Something about them made her feel just a little bit more relaxed, but not completely.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:24 pm

The alien's massive yellow eyes glowed as it observed her lithe form.

"Well, human, you have a point. Food like you doesn't need a name; and I'll definitely be eating more students after you."

The alien lifted her to its lips. "So, dinner, I'll let you choose: headfirst or feetfirst?"

The alien's grey skin was covered in bumps, like a sack stuffed with marbles. The skin itself felt rather rubbery as Alucard gripped her, holding her only inches from its gaping, toothless maw.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:29 pm
Profile YIM

She stared with a look of utter horror on her face, In her mind she was working out the possibilities that could get her out of the situation that she was in.
Then an idea hit her.
Sincia's eyes locked on to Alucard's eyespots and tried to get across this message:
Don't eat me. This is my first day here, so do anything you want to, but please don't eat me.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:48 pm

Alucard looked directly into her eyes, seeing the sadness in her expression, the desperation. The alien gave her a long, cruel laugh before it placed her in its mouth. Inside the massive maw was pitch-black, no light from outside getting in after the jaws closed. Moist saliva dripped from the roof of Alucard's mouth, and the tongue began to rub against the woman.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:50 pm
Profile YIM

DAMMIT!!! she thought as the monster's tongue started to touch her body. She had only one thing left for her to do.
She had to use...it.
Her mind broadcasted one thought to the monster with all the force she could: Don't eat me no matter what.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:09 pm

A voice echoed around her. "Do you really think you can convince a monster whose only motivation is to eat delicious women like yourself to do anything else? I think not!"

The tongue pressed her down into the saliva, soaking the young woman. Its tip was as wide as her head, and it was now rubbing over her back.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:12 pm
Profile YIM

"Don't you ever have sex?" Sincia called as her drenched body chilled. The tip of the monster's tongue was starting to travel down the valley of her back and it was making weird sensations. Remarkably, it felt like a water massage, as the tongue was covered with taste buds the size of golf balls, and as hard.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next