View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Two Great Minds One greater will (Clarice) 

Post Two Great Minds One greater will (Clarice)
I was doing something unusually for myself. I was planting a new plant of mine that had no purpose to capture prey merely a work of art. A tree, a small one now only about a foot tall that grew many colorful flowers that are awspiring along with a unique new fruit of my own creation, in apparence it looked like an orange with no peel and a unique flavor and texture much like cotton candy and a unique and delcious taste as the sunlight was plentyful here as I completed it's planting.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:57 am

It was an odd way to spend the rest of her time, Clair would freely admit that. But she wanted to be alone and do some thinking to herself. Sure she may get caught skipping classes, or get caught by a monster, but it was something she was willing to risk. Its an odd feeling she had at the moment. It was like her magic was calling her in some sort’ve voice. She was more then happy to oblige, though the calm expression she had would deny such a feeling. As she neared the clearing where she was first attacked by that other magic user, she couldn't help but shiver to it.

Times like this she wish she was with Kanoe. She could almost chuckle at the thought. Kanoe was probably in class being bored as hell or possibly sleeping. Perhaps she should've-nah Kanoe wouldn't be interested in going into the forest she was sure of that. Brushing her robes off, which was an obvious sign that she had been out her school performance for awhile.

Anyways, as she set her book bag down and unzipped it, it appeared to not be any school items in the bag. There were many inflamed candles, and a very large book anyone would assume to be her very own spell book. The only possible odd thing about the witches book was probably how it was written. But she didn't think to much on being different, she accepted it as such.

Preparations began as she placed each candle around in a circle-like manner, and placed her spell book infront of her as she sat down.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:50 pm

If you could see through my illusion form you could see my wolfen ear perk up, because my plant was responding to a change in the magical flow in the energy. It was a bit odd especially with classes in session, hmmm perhaps a magic user skipping class.

I then lick my lips at the thought of a meal this early in the morning as I walk towards the change in the magical flow of the Islands mystical energy which I had documented and explored thoughly as I head for Clarice.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:38 pm

During her magic studies, Clair became completely tranced in what was before her. She was trying to learn how to actually creat the elements for her to use, but there was no such luck in that. Try and try she might, it merely turned into a bomb and blew up in her face. Once more she tried...

"Quickly place your hands infront of you and think of only that single element you want. Allow its feeling to consume you and let it out. It should come-EEK!!!" she cried out as she was sent back and skidded to a hault on the ground. Smoke appeared where she once was and dissipated once again. She groaned slightly as she lifted her head, only to have it fall back down as she sighed.

"Well...never had that happen before. I'm wondering if that was a good thing or a bad thing that it practically injured me," she whispred, sitting up and flexed her hands, seeing they now had soot on them. She brushed them off and let them fall in her lap. She looked to her small training area and gave a small growl of frustration. This whole practice makes perfect wasn't exactly helping at all if she said so herself.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:24 pm

"Hmmm, not bad execution, but your lacking the build up of nessecary magical energy for the core to draw the element your trying to call for the quainty your putting out." She hears as she didn't sense me until that instant. Looking behind me she sees me controling a small flame in the palm of my hand as I then close it and open the other hand conjuring a small vortex of air and then blow it away.

I was acutally impressed the dampeners here shouldn't even allow her to conjure that much magical energy, she must have talent I thought as I smiled at her in my human form. "I would normally say you should be in class but this is far better, after all for those who use magic missing a few classes mean next to nothing with our mental prowess." I tell her.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:35 pm

She quickly jumped up in reflex, to her dismay since she's been here, and raised her hands in defense. When she found it was just a man (Though she found that odd as well) she lowered her hands and watched as he so easily conjured a small flame and then wind in which he blew both away. A magic user, as well? She was awe struck as he performed something she couldn't even come close to doing.

Who was this fellow? How did he get on the island? More questions then answers of course. She brushed herself off and peered to this man whom had so willingly showed her what she did wrong and even with example. She seemed interested with the last bit of his statement, crossing her arms and gvae him a small quizzical expression.

"May I ask who is talking to me? Forgive me if I seem rude, but with all that's happened to me in less then a few weeks I have to be wary."

Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:03 pm

"I figured you were new, such a beautiful and gifted girl would surely make waves in the adminstration. My name is Keemari Sulivan, I'm a private tutor and sometimes subsuite here on the campus. It is my exuse to pursue my two real passions, the one I tell everybody is my botanty and to the ones who know and use magic, well you can probaly guess the other. And whom did I find here practicing?" I ask her with a smile.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:07 pm

That made sense. Now that she got a good look at him, he couldn't possibly her age, though he did look extremely young in any case. She gives a small nod to him and lowers her hands to her side. He seemed human to her so there was no sense in pushing th matter any. Her eyes widened at the gentlemen's flattering words and a shade of crimson appeared on her cheeks. She wasn't exactly expecting such a highly sophisticated fellow to compliment her, but she accepted it none the less.

...my name I is Clarice. A pleasure to meet you Mr. Sulivan. What are you doing all the way out here? I'm guessing some type of plant service?" she asked curiously to him. She might as well be friendly to a staff of the campus. The last two times she disrutped a class well...let's just say it wasn't exactly fair punishment. Though the first she'll admit, she enjoyed her punishment, if you could even consider it as such.

"I am fairly new, but have been around long enough to know how things work now. Much to my dissmay."

Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:47 pm

"Yes most of the monsters here can be most troubling, I guess I'm glad there are so few female ones so I don't have to worry about them." I tell her with a smile. "Now please call me Keemari Clarice. Also your correct I was out putting one of my specimens in the forest, but I'd be happy to help you with your training if you want?" I ask her.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:52 pm

She was surprised this teacher knew about the monsters. He seemed so calm by it, though. Was it just a part of life here or something? Though she should expect the teachers, more then likely the guy teachers here weren't really affected by it. Lucky bastards...

She was taken aback once more that he even offered to help her. Should she trust him in such a personal task? Though she had to admit, she was in desperate need of help. Swallowing her pride that was about to rear its ugly head and say get lost, she was able to come back with a question, "Why would you want to help me? I can see your busy so why take then time in helping someone you only know their first name?"

Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:02 pm

"Well I have a weakness for beautiful girls mind you as my first reason especially ones with long hair." I tell her with a smirk. I then adjust my shirt as I get serious. "Also I was trained by several masters and not only would it be irresonsiple of me not to help someone who is trying to learn by themselves I know how diffcult it is to learn something from scratch. You have fine potinental but need someone with the experince of doing these things to show you the ways to do it that aren't covered in book." I tell her.

"That is m responsiblity to a fellow magic user who obviously the talent for it, just not the resources." I tell her as I then crack a smile again.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:14 pm

His facts had her in every single way. She was in need of a tutor. The only reason really that she was as good as she was now was because her book was something she could interepret. But even such a descriptive book didn't do much for the real thing. She rubs an arm nervously...before finally nodding. She blushes once more and adverts her eyes down to possibly try and hide it as he basically flattered her to no extent. She laces her fingers around her hair as she stares down, focusing on a blade of grass.

She smiles to him for the first time, and gladly accepts his help for anything its worth. "Thank-you. I'm not sure if I have such great talent, but...I have the will for it."

Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:29 pm

"Some people say that talent is 90% hard work." I tell her with a smile as I had gotten my in. This way I could easily manpulate her and see how talented she was, whether I would drain her magics off or train her to be used as a pawn for me as I start things off by actually teaching her. It was simple magic to me and would be in no way able to harm me later as I do what I normal do tutor her.

However about half way through I started to make my move so to speak or the begining of it as I relased my phermones that affected the human but only to a slight degree to the point where she would find me attractive, hot, and desirbale, in other words all the classic signs she was developing a crush on me as I help her along.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:42 pm

She chuckles softly, understanding what he meant. Maybe that was why she was good at what she does. Perhaps what she learns with any fire she can give to Kanoe. She gives a soft smile before peering around rather absentmindly before returning her gaze to him.

"So...umm...h-how do we exactly start this then?"

Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:15 am

I take her hands and hold them in my own. "Keep your hands cupped together when you first do this do not worry about the loss of magical energy, a lack there of will cause the elemental force of it entering your control to explode think of the magical energy you gather as a nest for a baby bird it needs to be large and soft for when it lands in it, then when the nest is ready focus and then feel the element you desire take shape." I tell her.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next