View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Lost in the woods (for Kairi) 

Post Lost in the woods (for Kairi)
Don't go into the woods...that's what they had said. But curiousity got the better of her, stumbling in to look at some strange trees Kairi soon found herself turned around and shortly there after...perfectly lost.

It's beginning to get dark, and her panic drives her to simply run and run hoping to come out of the forest at some point. Soon she is stumbling and tripping and falling through the bushes and lands hard in a clearing.

Meanwhile....

Rask had watched the girl enter the woods, he figured she must not know exactly what this would likely entail for her. Thus...it would probably be plenty of fun for himself. Following her, he made sure she didn't find her way out and enjoyed the fear waving off her as she was thrown into a full blown panic.

As she stumbles into the clearing, he emerges from the bushes in his human form. Wearing black pants, red shirt and a black suit jacket.

"How long have you been stumbling through these woods, your a mess."

"Every person has their price, sometimes you just gotta make them realize what it is."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:53 am
Profile WWW

I had been wearing my black and purple collared corset, my purple sation with black rose lace overlay, with my knee high boots. So much had been happening but I couldn't help but running into the forest to escape it all. My feelings were confused, my thoughts on this school were quickly changing and I knew this was the one place no one would find me. I could finally have time to think to myself.

I had gotten lost thought, for every clear path seemed to change when I neared it. I suddenly heard a voice and turned to find where it was coming from. "I... uh .... not too terribly long. Have you been following me?"

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:06 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Seeing a young girl running around aimlessly in the woods...kinda attracts some attention. You seem to have been distracted as you entered...soemthing on your mind?"

He walks closer and stands before her, extending his hand to help her up.

"Every person has their price, sometimes you just gotta make them realize what it is."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:23 am
Profile WWW

I take his hand thankfully, and dust the dirt off my skirt. I shake my hair out then smile back at him. "I'm fine, really I am. I was just thinking about some things. Why are you here?" I place my hands together in front of me, looking innocent against all odds.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:27 am
Profile YIM WWW

Not believing her response...but not entirely caring about some trivial mortal matters, Rask paces around her, letting a certain uneasiness settle on the clearing.

"Oh, I'm just out and about today, needed to go for a walk and see what I could find to amuse myself."

She can feel his eyes searching her up and down, she might feel intimidated, thoughts of how much bigger he is than herself...she has no idea how small of a chance she really has.

(also to note, it's 3:30am here...I gotta get some sleep)

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:35 am
Profile WWW

For some reason it feels like he has x-ray vision because he just keeps circling me, eyeing my like I am a peice of candy he wants to bite into. I cover my chest with my arms and play it by pretending to shiver in the wind.

"Well I wish I could be of assistance, but I feel I must go. It is getting late and my friends are probablly worried about me. Maybe we'll see each other again soon." I start walking back down the trail.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:40 am
Profile YIM WWW

As Kairi moves to leave, Rask reaches out and puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Now, now, you know your not going to find your way out of here on your own..."

Turning her to face him, he pulls her up against himself regardless of her pushing. One hand around her waist the the other brushing her cheek.

"So why don't you ask for some help?"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:06 pm
Profile WWW

As I turned to leave I made it about two steps before the man brings his hand upon my shoulder. Within a matter of less then a second I am facing the man again, pulled closely to his own body. Her runs his hand across my cheek, and my cheek becomes warm from his touch. For an instant I am mesmerizedm but I quickly shake my head out of it, and pull away from the man.

"No thank you, I should probablly find my own way out. But thanks for the offer." Again I turn to leave taking quite big strides to avoid anymore contact with this man. Something just does not feel right.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"See...I can tell you that 'probably' is a 'no'."

His strides being much large than hers he catchs up and grabs her wrist, twisting her around again but this time pushing her up against a tree with his body. Holding her wrist above her head, his other hand runs down her side and lightly touching the skin of her thighs as he passes the skirt.

"I guess your very new here, aren't you."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:20 pm
Profile WWW

I was almost sure I would of gotten away this time! But damn his strength. Somehow, I ended up shoved against a tree. I grunt from impact, as my wrists are being held above my head. He hand traces along my body, stopping to touch the skin of my thigh.

"I may be new but I do know a few old tricks!" I raise my knee hitting him squarely in the balls area. I then try to fight free, wiggling beneath his grip.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Releasing her wrists momentarily she makes a run for it, as he leans against the tree he just had her pushed up against he lets her run away for a bit. She won't get far.

After recouperating, he let's his demonic presence shift through the forest, find where she's running to and then appears in her path. When she passes by he trips her to the ground.

"Now...your going to get it."

The area around them becomes dark, as if the sun was being blocked. The shadows sprout straight from the ground and restrain the girls wrists and ankles holding her on her backside.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:42 pm
Profile WWW

I finally wiggeled out of his restraints and made a run for it, dashing through gaps of trees staying off the path to lose him. When I thought I was almost through, something tripped me sending me flying through the air falling hard against the ground on my back. I lay there moaning from pain when suddenly plants sprout from the ground and hold me in place there on the ground. I start trying to get free, then I see him. Tears start welling in my eyes, and seem to repeat no over and over again under my breath. He just kept approaching never ceasing.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I finally wiggeled out of his restraints and made a run for it, dashing through gaps of trees staying off the path to lose him. When I thought I was almost through, something tripped me sending me flying through the air falling hard against the ground on my back. I lay there moaning from pain when suddenly plants sprout from the ground and hold me in place there on the ground. I start trying to get free, then I see him. Tears start welling in my eyes, and seem to repeat no over and over again under my breath. He just kept approaching never ceasing.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Kneeling down infront of her, her feet well restrained so he wont' get kicked, he reaches up under her skirt and gently rubs the mound hidden by her panties. He pushes so that he parts her netherlips just enough to push in to start exciting her.

Reaching up with his other hand he undoes her corset and slips his hand in to cup a breast and start massaging it. Under his breath, looking straight into her eyes he repeats to her mocking her "yes, yes, yes..."

"Atleast that's what you'll be saying in a little while, tell you what..." Momentarily stopping his touches. "Cooperate and I promise I'll get you out of the forest...otherwise...I doubt I'll be the only one who you run into before the day is out...and very few girls make it out of this forest after dark."

He begins rubbing her again, he leans over her small body menacingly.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:06 pm
Profile WWW

The tears begin flowing down my cheeks, as the warmth of his hands touch my breasts and my crouch. I keep trying to squirm to get away still repeating the entire while no. "Please... don't do this. I don't want this." She clenches her pussy, tightening the entryway to stop attempts of him wanting to come in.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next