View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Fun by the Lake (for Nisha) 

Post Fun by the Lake (for Nisha)
It was late in the morning as Cukoo moved slowly across the ground towards his ocean home. After already finding a lovely young girl earlier in the morning on her way to class, Cukoo found himself full of the delicious sexual juices he craved, allowing himself to grow much larger than normal from the great amount of energy flowing through his blobbish body.

As the black blob slid slowly across the ground, he noticed a small lake in the distance. Before making the long trek back to his watery home, Cukoo knew it would be best to absorb some much needed moisture so his massive body would not dehydrate during the long trip. Slowly, the massive blob submerged himself into the warm, clear water. The black blob slowly slipped into a sleep-like state, absorbing the water he would need on the trip back.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:13 am

Nisha was just about to get out of the cold water. Hair tied back in a now messy and wet bun she surfaced with a strong kick.

Breathin in deeply she looked around. Classes must be starting. With a sigh at finishing her little swim she paddled to the shore

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:47 am
Profile YIM WWW

As Cukoo began to awake from the sleep-like state, he slowly began to sense someone in the lake with him. His dark eyes focused upwards, seeing a pair of lovely slender legs. Much of Cukoo's delight, a young girl had found her way into the small lake as he had been absorbing the water he needed to travel across the island. It appeared that he would soon be absorbing another liquid that he craved... the delicious sexual nectar of this sweet young girl.

Slowly, Cukoo began to stir and slide towards the young girl as she swam slowly towards the edge of the lake. The massive blob could not make up what the young girl was wearing, or if he had encountered this young girl before on his travels. No matter what, Cukoo knew that he would take her tasty sexual energies for his own.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:59 am

She grumbled softly as the strap of her bra slipped. Since she dived in without a second though all she was wearing was her under garments. After all she needed to go to class soon, and wanted to swim so isnt it better to just strip then pun on her scho9ol clothes.

The extra ones she always keep in her bag

LAzily getting on he back she looked up at the cloudy sky

"Looks like its going to rain soon"

Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

As the young girl continued to slowly make her way towards the edge of the lake, Cukoo began to extend several of his thick black tentacles towards her lovely body. Her sledner legs kicked gracefully just over his head as his long tentacles moved to within a couple of inches of her. Suddenly, Cukoo noticed that he had captured this young girl once before. Thinking for a moment, the black blob remembered that her name was "Nisha". A silent laugh escaped his mouth, remembering back to how tasty she had been once before. Soon, he would gain that taste again...

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:02 am

Just a few meters more and she would have reached the surface. She paused and floated for a bit, looking for her bag. Spying it a few meters from her left she chaned course and swam towards it.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:15 am
Profile YIM WWW

As soon as "Nisha" turned and began to swim away from Cukoo, he knew the time to strike was now. Suddenly, several thick black tentacles shot out from the water, quickly lashing around her wrists and binding them over her head. The strong tentacles thrust her wet body out of the water as several more began to quickly wrap around her ankles and knees, binding her legs together tightly.

As more of the thick tentacles began to shoot out of the water, Cukoo's massive body slowly began to emerge from the depths of the lake. His massive form stood nearly nine feet off the surface of the water, his black skin dripping with water and slime. A huge hole slowly opened in the front of the black mass, forming a large mouth lined with hundreds of small tentacles and a long black tongue.

A deep watery laugh filled the air as Cukoo said, "hello again, my dear."

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:52 am

NIsha distinctly heard someone scream. She was in surprise that it took her a few second to realize the voice was coming from her.

She forced her mouoth close and glared at him

"Y-you again!"

Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:34 am
Profile YIM WWW

Another deep laugh filled the air as Cukoo heard the young girl's comment. If he remembered correctly, this lovely young prize had given him large amounts of the delicious sexual juices he craved once before, and he was sure she would give the massive blob even more this time.

"I am glad you remember me, my dear," laughed the black blob as more of his thick tentacles extended out from his body. "I certainly remember how... tasty... you are." Suddenly, his rough black tonuge slid out from his large mouth, slowly wrapping itself around her hips and thighs. The taste of the young girl's skin aroused Cukoo's greatly, letting out another watery laugh as he continued to tighten his grip around her wrists and ankles.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:19 am

She cringed and pulled away from the long tongue, shuddering. She could feel the tongues texture against the sheer cloth, rubbing against her skin

She could remember that day, she was with another girl before he struck.

A bell rang out, signaling the start of classes. She realized with a start that everyone would be in the classrooms

Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:25 am
Profile YIM WWW

Another deep laugh filled the air as Cukoo's rough tongue continued to to tighten around the young girl's soft hips, squeezing around her smooth skin while slowly working around her body. The blob's dark eyes gazed up and down her lovely body, watching the young beauty squirm and flex in her wet bra and panties. Two thick tentacles suddenly exntended out from his massive body and lashed around her large breasts, twisting around the soft fabric of her bra. The black tentacles slowly began to twist and squeeze the large mounds of flesh throug the wet bra, lifting them off her chest slowly. The black blob kept his eyes locked on her beautiful breasts, watching her tits slowly become hard through the thin farbic.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:39 pm

She gave a cry of surprise as she can feel his tentacles round her breasts.

"I-interesting to see you here..." she hissed softly, trying not to betray her fear. "may i ask why you chose me again?" Havent you have enough?"

Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:32 am
Profile YIM WWW

A short laugh escaped Cukoo's mouth as he said, "I can never have enough of you lovely young girls, especially the tasty ones such as yourself." His thick tentacles continued to squeeze and twist tightly around her soft breasts through the wet fabric of her bra, her tits growing more and more visible as they hardened through the thin farbic.

As Cukoo continued to massage the young girl's breasts slowly, his rough black tongue slowly began to extend out from his large mouth. The thick muscle slowly worked it's way towards her bound hips and thighs, eager to taste the young girl once again. Drool began to fall from the blob's mouth into the water below, knowing that soon he would have all the delicious juices he would need for a while...

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:40 pm

She pulled away. In another burst of energy, just like before, she got her leg free and kicked down at him.

"I said let me go!" she actually screamed, her voice peircing the silence

Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Cukoo was surprized as the strength this young girl had within her. As one of her legs began to kick and flail at the black blob, another thick tentacle quickly lashed around it, wrapping around her ankle and binding it next to her other leg. "Oh no, my dear," laughed the black blob. "You will not be escaping until I have had a good... taste... of you." Letting out another deep laugh, Cukoo watched as his rough tongue began to rub slowly against the front of her tight panties, grinding against the wet fabric.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next