View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Fancy outdoors (for Bonjoceiv) 

Post Fancy outdoors (for Bonjoceiv)
Caroline was a black girl of about nineteen. She was wearing a pink dress that went down to her knees with black flowers on the top. She was wandering out in the woods on her own for the fun of it. She brushed a hand through her long forest green hair. She then sat down under a tree to watch and see if any girls would show up to see her pretty dress. Caroline then noticed that now her dress was dirty.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:52 am

Bon noticed the girl in the dress through the branches and walked over to her to compliment her on it. "Nice dress..." He said as he approached, dressed in his leather coat, black tee and black jeans with his guitar slung over his shoulder.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:01 am
Profile YIM

Caroline smiled at him with her mouth closed. "Thanks.", she said as she wiped dirt off her dress. "Who are you?" She stood up to get a good look at him. She looked very suprised and even a little bit scared. "I thought I would only meet girls out here." She tried to circle him while looking him up and down.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:12 am

Bon stood there, smiling, letting her take in his perfect male form and his perfect everything. "A guy whose having the worst day of his life...".

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:17 am
Profile YIM

Caroline let out a sigh. Her defensiveness retreating somewhat as she kept circling him. "Why is this the worse day of your life? Oh and by the way I'm Caroline." She was half-smiling now her mouth still closed. "I'm feeling good today myself."

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:24 am

"I'm Bon... nice to meet you and let's see..." He lit a cigarette sticking it in his mouth, "I stowed away on a plane, ended up on a island that's guarded heavily and now I'm a teacher here... and all I wanted to do was be in the fucking Bahamas...". He puffed on his cig as he leaned up against a tree and looked at her. "And why is today so perfect for you?".

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:36 am
Profile YIM

"Nothing really. I'm just in a good mood. Though it might be because I had a depressing couple of weeks and now my depression seems to have lifted. You are good-looking if I was in the mood for a younger man. I really shouldn't be talking to you seeing as I don't know you though."

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:44 am

Bon smiled at her, "younger man?... I doubt you are older than me..." He smiled, puffing on the cigarette, dropping it down when it was finished and stepped on it till it was out.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:48 am
Profile YIM

"Yeah I'm pretty sure you are indeed older then me. I'm nineteen or twenty I forgot which. I like men your age because of romance novels. I was talking about I'm in the mood for a man older then you today or at least older then you look like you are. How old are you anyway if you don't mind me asking?"

Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:58 am

Bon smiled at her, "I'm twenty-six..." He continued to lean up against the tree, looking at her.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:01 am
Profile YIM

"So you are in your twenties just like I thought." She looked back at him looking into his eyes. She smiled back another closed mouth smile. Caroline nervously ran her hands through her hair. "I don't have much to talk about. I like christian music. What type of music do you like?"

Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:07 am

Bon smiled, "I like rock... anything rock... I play rock..." He said as he smiled and brought his guitar to his side.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:34 pm
Profile YIM

"I don't know how to play music right now. I use to be able to play the recorder though. That was when I was much younger. So what would you like to do?" She stared into his eyes approaching him again. "Can I hold your hand? Just don't grope me or anything." But she wouldn't mind if he grabbed her small breasts even though she would most likely act like she minded.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:11 pm

Bon gave her his hand, smiled and then said smoothly "if there's anything else you'd like... just let me know". He winked at her.

Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:14 pm
Profile YIM

"I don't think I need anything else." She stood there and smiled while holding on to Bon's hand. She gripped it gently, winding her fingers around it. "I think I like you. If I had a rock CD with me I would give it to you, but I don't have anything with me right now."

Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next