View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 More Than She Bargained For (Karen Hinase) 

Post More Than She Bargained For (Karen Hinase)
The sunset was quite beautiful. Antipode was on the beach, floating there above the warm sand. He was watching as the sun set to the west (which was apparently the direction the sun set on this planet, at least, if you based direction on the planet's magnetic poles. You could never tell with those things from world to world, honestly.) and admiring every bit of light. Such a pity that human vision was limited in such a peculiar way. If it wasn't so limited, they, too, could see the myriad of shades and colors of the radio waves, microwaves, even upwards of gamma rays and x-rays. Each had its own color, its own feel to it. And the combinations in a sunset such as this, the layers of changing colors, combined with the pervading, unchanging hues, was beyond beautiful.

Of course, Antipode wasn't here just to watch the sunset. As glorious as it was, he had his thoughts set on another glorious sight. He'd found that some of the girls tended to enjoy swimming in the waters of the beach, particularly when it was warm. And while fewer girls appeared at night time, it was almost better that way, as they could be taken with more privacy in such a situation.

And tonight was quite warm. He was hoping to see a few, and several had already come and gone. Some were far away, others were captured by other monsters, and others he'd decided to let go, for his own reasons. He'd wait until the planet's sun finished setting before capturing one of the girls, but once darkness fell, and all grew black, the privacy would be unparalleled. It didn't hurt that he could see in the decreased illumination even of a moonless night. After all, he could see in most forms of light, and found that what humans felt was dark was usually brilliantly bright, in other parts of the spectrum.

So, he waited, anxiously, for a girl to approach. He oh so wanted to play with one.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:08 am
Profile YIM

Post cannonball!
Karen's eyes positively lit up as her sandals slapped against the earth, coming upon her goal of this peaceful evening, the beach! "Oh god, I've been SO looking forward to this!" Ever since she heard the school was located on an island, she had been hoping that it would be like this! A broad, beautiful sand beach!

Kicking off her sandals and sending them flying across towards the water, she raced out onto the cooling sand. She had a duffel bag over her shoulder, holding her training clothes and sword, as well as a towel and a few other things. But at the sight of the glittering sea, all she wanted to do was swim!

She dropped the bag haphazardly down where the sandals fell, not even bothering to pull off her T-shirt and shorts, dashing for the water with a gleeful 'Whooop!'

She hit the water with a resounding SPLASH, impacting against it and toppling forwards onto it's surface. Laughing and gasping as she sputtered, her shirt instantly soaked to show the bikini one-piece she wore beneath it, she began to swim in a bit deeper, till her toes couldn't touch the sand and she was bobbing on the surface.

{God, I've been looking forward to this for so many reasons...} She thought with a happy sigh, kicking her feet a little to keep herself mostly afloat.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:29 am

Ahh. The girl Karen Hinase. Antipode had observed the girl once or twice before, and had been looking forward to being able to spend some... alone time... with the young lady.

For a long time, it seemed, he waited. He let her jump into the water, and relax as happily as she could. She even swam out beyond the area she could touch ground. She was really helpless, floating there in the water below. It was perfect, absolutely perfect! Observing the girl with more relish than he had given even to the sunset, several tendrils approached her, slowly moving around the young girl, as the invisible monster floated just far enough away to not be noticeable at all.

It wouldn't be long before the busty young lady would feel as though something touched her. At first, it might seem like a fish or something -maybe even a jellyfish- had brushed against her, and that thought or practically any other distraction, for that matter, would easily be enough to give Antipode time to strike for real.

Karen would feel something odd and wet wrapping around her wrists. Not one, but both of them, all at once. She wouldn't be pulled out of the water, not yet, but Antipode's tendrils were all around her, still not visible to the girl. Escape... would be impossible, for now.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:50 am
Profile YIM

She floated still, smiling as her eyes closed and she just floated for a time. It was a nice feeling, a refreshing and pleasant feeling of weightlessness. Finally, she opened her eyes and began to bob a little, making her way back towards the water she could walk in... and as something brushed her leg, she jerked and blinked.

{Wow! That must've been a big fish. Not seaweed...} She thought, poking her foot around where she felt something. The thought made her a little nervous; if it was something like a jellyfish... she could get seriously stung. She bounced a little in the water slowly, making her way away from whatever she hit finally.

And that's when she felt something snare her wrists! "What the...?!" She exclaimed in surprise, pulling at her arms and trying to raise them out of the water, grunting a little.

{Wh-what the heck's going on? A fishing net maybe??} She thought frantically, fear crawling up her chest as she tried to see what tangled her wrists!

Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:26 am

It wouldn't be hard to see, considering how dark it was getting. At the horizon, the sky was a pale purple, ever so slowly turning black. There was very little light left, and whatever it was was very, very dark in color as well. She could only see it in the form of a silhouette. But even the little she would see would be disturbing.

It looked like, attached to her wrists, were tendrils... tentacles. Actual tentacles! And around her there seemed to be more... all around her. She couldn't see their color, and they appeared merely as a black mass, moving around her.

She'd feel another one, underneath the water, wrapping around her waist. Her arms were pulled above her head, as Antipode, amused at himself, finally spoke.

It wasn't speaking, though. Not really. Instead, it was as if a voice appeared directly inside of her mind. There was no doubt it wasn't hers, and no doubt it came from outside her... but she didn't hear it, feel it, with any of her senses. But it was there nonetheless, speaking to her.

Don't be afraid. It said, the tendrils around her waist and wrists tight, but not enough to be uncomfortable. My name is Antipode. Nice... to meet you, human Karen Hinase.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:45 am
Profile YIM

Post why hello there... o.O
Her eyes slowly go wide as she takes in the black... things around her! Her mouth opens, but she only makes out a strangled gasp. A gasp that turns into an undignified squeak as her arms were suddenly hoisted above her head! Her breasts pushed out a bit as her body was pulled straight, and she began to twist and struggle on reflex.

When the voice came, she froze completely, still wide-eyed and shocked. She couldn't formulate a response to it, her mind still trying to process the situation. She hadn't even realized yet that it knew her name, just barely managing a nod as she looked about in a borderline panic.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:03 am

Come, now. No need to be shocked. You've been here awhile, haven't you? Or... is this your first encounter? He found that thought quite funny. He didn't recall being any girl's first "monster" before, but it might be a fun experience! Oddly enough, Karin would actually feel his emotion... not its source, just the emotion. Like with the voice, it'd be obvious that the amusement didn't come from her. But she would know he was feeling it. It was bizarre, this psychic projection, but there were weirder things... like the mass of tentacles surrounding her!

Antipode examined her quietly then, while waiting for her response. She did have a larger than average bust size. He wondered if size had an effect on how sensitive they were. Several tendrils quickly moved to her exposed bosom, and she'd feel their narrow tips tracing against her breasts slowly, in a manner that would probably make her feel ticklish. He didn't want her to be too upset... as he would want her pleasure, not her fear or hatred, but his curiosity got the better of him, teasing her so before he had even bothered to let her understand what was going on.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:14 am
Profile YIM

Post first encounters
She blinks and blanches at him. First encounter? What was he talking about? ...Was he talking at all? She shivers, the feeling of this so alien it was frightening. She had heard about mystics and magic, but had hardly paid them any mind... was this something created like that?

She cringes away from him, not really answering at first. "What... do you mean by thaaaaAAH!" A shudder runs through her as the tentacles play across her breasts! She squirms more and tries to twist away, stifling the urge to giggle despite herself. That damn well tickled! It also was scary, given where it was brushing those things across...

Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:39 am

Yes. He decided, yes, they were more sensitive, given their size. A useful observation. After that moment of triumph at a correct hypothesis, he felt slight embarrassment. She'd been trying to speak, after all. He also found it hilarious.

And she, of course, would feel all of these mixed and semi-conflicting emotions, as they passed through him. In truth, of course, these were only the emotions on a single plain of his consciousness, the one most compatible with hers. He existed on many levels, each with their own thoughts, communication with far off sources, considerations of vast equations, emotions more complex and subtle than humans would ever feel, among many indescribable things, all going on within his mind. She'd get a small sense of oddness, that continued alienness of the creature holding her, but for the most part, his emotions were clear.

Oh, forgive me, Karin Hinase! I was just too curious, and got ahead of myself. Anyway, truly. Have you really not been captured by anything like me in your time on this island?

Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:48 am
Profile YIM

She shudders in relief as the tentacles move away from her heaving bosom, taking time to catch her breath and calm down. As much as she could given this bizarre circumstances.

Holding her breath for a moment, she began to regulate her breathing, sorting out these foreign emotions from hers. He didn't... seem dangerous. Yet. She tried to squirm her wrists around anyway, testing... if she just could free those...

"L-like you...? What the hell ARE you?" She asked, staring up at this... thing! As she began to calm down, she blinked in shock at something. "Wait! How do you know my name?" {And... captured? Got ahead? What... was going on here?}

Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:10 am

Antipode couldn't really resist. Once she was calm, the tendrils returned, tracing against her breasts a bit more now, rubbing against the soaked fabric of her shirt, tracing little circles around her nipples for a few moments before finally pulling away again. He was teasing her, it seemed. She'd understand, and come to like it, soon enough.

Well, I've seen you before, Karin Hinase. And so, I've heard your name spoken, multiple times. More tendrils approached her, several more moving around her waist, supporting her weight, as two moved farther down, wrapping carefully around her legs, right above her knees. She was clearly trapped, and as darkness fell completely, and all light disappeared, her hope for anyone coming and saving her was vanquished as well.

You're lucky, you know. This place is teeming with entities who wish to molest you and the other girls as much as they can. But I suppose I should start from the beginning. I'm an alien, and I greatly enjoy the pleasure of human females. I'm not the only one here, though. Some can be... quite mean. He paused a moment, letting her absorb the things he was saying, at least for a few moments.

A pleasant, tranquil feeling came from him. She could feel, and even "hear" his cheerfulness as he spoke the next sentence.

So, what's going to happen here is that, sorry I can't put this any other way, but, I'm going to take your body. You'll enjoy it, though! Very much so. I can feel strong human emotions, you see, and I quite like the feeling of human pleasure.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:27 am
Profile YIM

Post oh shit...
She shudders again, gasp catching in her throat and eyes widening as her nipples were teased now. She swallows audibly, wide-eyed as she stared at the approaching tendrils, shuddering as her legs were ensnared now. She began to kick and fight desperately, years of experience at breaking grabs not helping her with each of her limbs enwraped by the tentacles!

As he began to speak again, her struggles diminished, mind reeling in shock. An alien? How was that possible? No, what was it trying to say? She couldn't believe it! Aliens?! No, worse than that... {Oh my god. 'Take my body??!' This.. this can't be happening!}

"HEEEEEELP!! SOOOMEONE!! ANYONE!" She screamed out, twisting her body to try and roll forwards, but it only caused her to roll forwards, her breasts hanging and swaying as she tried to find any sort of means of escape! Certainly, even the sense of calm coming from the creature hadn't eased her panic at all, with those inevitable promises uttered to her frightened mind!

Uttering a mental mantra, she tried to calm herself, stiffling her shouting at the realization that no one may be coming, and this... -thing- might be angered at her panic... her struggles did NOT cease, however, and she fought for some way to escape.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:55 am

Antipode did nothing to stop her. He didn't want to free her, as such a thing might make it take a much longer time before she finally gave up. She was still partly in the water, and he started considering. To take her out, or leave her mostly in there? Hmm... well, he had plenty of time. The entire night, if she lasted that long. He could always try multiple ways, and see just what she liked the best! She'd come out for a swim, after all... and once she was calm, he might give her some more freedom. Perhaps even let go of her entirely for a few moments. Well, maybe.

It won't help. Nobody will hear you. And even if, say, one of the faculty did hear you... well, they're complicit in all that occurs here, and would probably just write you up for being out after curfew. Then, there'd be far more unpleasant things done to you as punishment. These things were true, of course. He was still surprised this was her first occasion to meet one of them.

He decided not to tease her again yet. After all, that didn't seem to help very much in this situation. Later, though... well. Later there would be much, much more for him to do. For now, he pulled her out of the water, letting her hang in the air. Several new tentacles moved under her, going to certain places on her stomach, shoulders, legs, etc, to support her weight more comfortably.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:20 am
Profile YIM

Post desperation
She certainly had a lot of stamina! Maybe she would last much of the night. She continued to struggle with all her strength, panting heavily as she began to tire a little.

Watching him more warily, she began to blink at his words. Complicit?!! "You're lying!" She blurts out, staring at him. She flushes a touch after, remembering his comment about curfew. Well... that was true. She was out after hours... but it was such a minor infraction, as far as she was concerned! The forest was beautiful at night, and the beach in the moonlight. At least, it would have been without this... thing!

She stopped screaming though, just watching him uncertainly as his tentacles began to slide around her, shifting her weight a little. That -was- a bit more comfortable... she tried hard, really hard, not to think about what might come next.

"L-listen... why don't I just... you know, sneak back inside... so I don't get in trouble?" She smiles uncertainly, but knows she was just grasping at straws at this point. But anything to buy more time as her mind scrambled for something she could use...

Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:39 am

Antipode always loved these kinds of conversations. Regardless, he would respond calmly, pleasantly. Oh, I was just warning you what could happen if you continued being so loud. I know very well that there are no members of the faculty within one of your kilometers. Actually, I believe the closest one is sixteen hundred meters away, back in their own living quarters. He held her carefully, continued shifting until her weight was evenly and comfortably positioned. She was dripping water, of course, and he'd have to remove her clothes soon, he knew.

Had to? Hell, he wanted to and that's all there was to it.

And I'm not lying. In fact, I had to be processed by the people in charge before I was allowed onto the island. Oh, and no... I'm not letting you go. Hmm. What to do, what to do. Ahh. He knew precisely. He knew how humans could never see the true beauty of the sunset... maybe he'd give her his memory of it, at the end of this. When she would wake up, her first memory would be of all those strange colors... the true light of the sunset. That settled it. That'd be his gift, that memory.

Tell you what. When I'm done, I know you'll be unconscious. I'll take you back to your dorm room so you don't get into any trouble. How's that sound? Okay, another nice thing. No way to get around it now, was there?

Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:47 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next