View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Hiding Scared (Arith) [completed] 

Post Hiding Scared (Arith) [completed]
Two days Natalya thought as she moved through the night. She had been here two whole days and missed home greatly. She missed home so much she had even taken her shower with the soap her guardian had given to her for Christmas last year. She had never used it before, but it smelled so much like home she couldn't help it. An hour later she was moving through the night dressed for bed and restless. Her little tank top rubbed her nipples making them hard. Every step she took caused her boy shorts to rub between her legs making her breathing harsh. She had no clue that the soap had an aphrodisiac in it.

Panting and unsure of what was going on she leaned against the close by building. Looking around she flushed afraid someone would see her she slipped inside the green house. Gasping as the shorts rubbed her clit she sank to the floor trying to shed them. Her hope was to get the off and stop whatever was tormenting her body. They were barely clear of her feet when her orgasm shook her body. Whimpering and crying out softly scared of what was happening she laid on her back with her legs drawn up spread apart. Her nipples were so hard and sensitive she pulled off the tank top hoping no one seen her like this. "What is wrong with me," she whispered softly as tears formed in her eyes. She could feel her channel tightening with the aftershocks as if it was trying to milk something that was not there.

Last edited by Natalya on Tue May 27, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:09 pm

((OOC: Arith thanks..Keemari hope to be caught later))

Natalya wasn't sure how long she laid on the floor of the greenhouse before she managed to dress and leave. As she moved away from the building she wiped the tears from her cheeks. Still unsure of the wetness between her legs she looked around scared someone had seen her. She suddenly stopped to tie her long hair back in a braid. With her hair pulled back, and her low boy shorts and tank top the tattoo on her lower back flashed when she moved. She suddenly groaned feeling the shorts moved between her lower lips and brush her clit. What was wrong with her she thought again.

Taking a deep breath she started to jog along the beach hoping to ignore whatever was happening to her. She only made it about ten minutes before she was panting again. Gritting her teeth she tried to keep moving only to gasp outloud, the sound carrying in the wind. The shorts brushed once more against her harden clit. With a wimper she felt the crouch of her shorts become wet as her juices ran down her legs. Scared and breathless she fell to her hands and knees with the second orgasm.

Fri May 02, 2008 5:57 am

Arith had been unconscious until recently, burred exhausted under the sand of the beach dreaming terrible dreams of falling civilizations and loves whom it had lost through the aeons of it's life. It was taking this day to stare at the clouds in the form of a human male a lazy looking one. enjoying a pack of gum it had found on the beach, obviously dropped by a victim of another of the island's creatures though that didn't matter much to him today. It had finally recovered enough energy and was quite happy to be free of the pain for at least a short while.

What came next was unexpected... a tingling feeling, a woman feeling aroused immensely aroused in fact wasn't far away and it sensed no other creatures with the girl. curiousity grew in the eternal being's mind as it stood and began to rush towards the girl's location before finally arriving near enough to see her and be seen by her. The girl was having an orgasm & was soaked with her own nectar before arith had even arrived.

times like this make me believe there may be a god higher than myself.

it thought to itself as it approached deciding to see if this was a well disguised trap for a student before actually striking at the woman.

"Hey there you alright?"

it asked moving it's mouth though the sound was being played directly to her mind in such a way he could control everything about it including where is wounded like it was coming from & it's sound which right now sounded calm yet concerned about her well being.

IC Status:

Darwin is: Depressed

Raven is: Cautious

Quaetea is: snickering

Arith is: thinking about his superiority

Fri May 02, 2008 6:34 am

Natalya panted heavily as her nectar ran down her thighs. Once again her chanel clinched as if it was trying to milk something. As the sound of the voice she groaned and flushed deeply. "F...Fi...Fine," she managed to answer. She wanted to get up and run away. There was nothing more she wanted to do at this moment then hide. However she was smart enough to know she was too weak to stand much less run. Her extreme embarrassment and weakness didn't keep her from trying to crawl away. Still on her hands and knees she squeezed her eyes closed fo a moment before opening them to try to crawl away again. Her leg moved making her shorts move, which slide along her clit once more. Her tanktop brushed her hard nipples making her stop and lay her head on the sand.

Fri May 02, 2008 6:46 am

Arith couldn't help but laugh at the student's feeble attempt at lying to him. obviously she was having troubles and with each motion she made it just seemed to get worse on her part he could sense the arousal growing more by the moment.

"That's a lie if I've ever heard one... Come one anything I can do to help?"

alright this was too easy, he was sure this wasn't a set up now but, either way the fun of this would come around soon normally the creature took it's time with prey but, when one was primed and waiting to be used... it would just alter the girl's memory when it was done with her to seem just a bit more romantic than a quick use.

"Seriously anything just ask."

Not knowing this girl was an inexperienced virgin didn't help matters too much.

IC Status:

Fri May 02, 2008 6:54 am

Natalya wasn't aware that her hips were rocking as if something was sliding in and out her. Tears ran down her cheeks as another wave of her nectar flowed down her thighs, and soaked the shorts completely. "I don't know," she finally wailed. Holding very still she took a few calming breathes. "I think...I must be sick. I...I...I'm so wet an...and I don't know whyyyy," she wailed again the innocent words telling more then she knew. "Wh...What's happening to me," she asked to no one really, it just seemed to be the question she kept asking herself tonight.

Fri May 02, 2008 7:03 am

Arith blew a bubble with the gum and approached the young woman circling her until he was standing behind her where he'd kneel and take a look at those boy shorts she was wearing. he sent a bit of a light hearted snicker to the girl's mind before speaking.

"Looks to me like the senior students hazed you a little, pretty common for them to shove aphrodisiacs into the new girl's clothes or on a bar of soap or something like this."

Alright so Arith was lying but, it was a believable lie and the tone he used was honest. he ran a finger down where her slit rested under the shorts and shook his head.

"Has to be the worst I've seen so far, nurse has nothing they can do about it usually the girl just waits it out. though there is a way I could help if you'd be willing to let me."

IC Status:

Fri May 02, 2008 7:10 am

Natalya's blush only deepened the closer he got to her. "Aprhodisiac," she questioned him, "What is that?" With her forehead resting on the sand she was unaware that he was behind her. When he touched her she jumped causing her to whimper with pleasure. "Yo...You...can't...tou...touch...me...like...that," she panted. "Jus..Just leave me alone. No one has ever touched me there, and you won't either," she hissed once she got control again. She just had to remain still she reminded herself.

Fri May 02, 2008 7:18 am

Arith shrugged slightly at the girl's hissing. Next He'd stand moving to kneel by her face.

"It's a sexual stimulant, makes you want sex if you want a simple explanation of what it is. and don't worry I don't have to touch you."

She would begin to feel the air chilling slightly though only slightly; enough for a single tentacle about as thick as a hair sprout from his heel and sneak under the sand and up her leg until it could slip under her shorts and begin directly playing with her clit so even not moving would now feel like it was bothering her body.

"Though can't help if I don't touch you... name's Arith by the way."

the hair like tendril would be like torture, even more to when it secreted just a drip of arith's liquid doubling the sensation in her sensitive clit.

IC Status:

Fri May 02, 2008 7:27 am

Natalya wasn't really sure what she wanted, and it was beginning to make her irated. Turning her face to look up at the man she frowned. "How did you get here?" she demanded knowing this was an all girls school. She whimpered softy as her nippled rubbed her shirt. "You touche me and I'll screAMMMMMM," the last of her statement was indeed screamed as the thin tentacle touched her clit. Her hips started rocking back and for again as her tight chanel flexed trying to wrap itself around something. "I'll..I'll report..yo...you..." She managed to hiss the words out even as she pushed against the tendril. The mix between the playing tendril, the strangers liquid, and the aphrodisiac she orgasmed again. "AAAAAAAUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH........" She exploded sending more of her own nectar to flow over her thighs and that thin tendril. "Le...Leave...me..a...alone," she panted trying to reach outh weakly to strike him with her fist.

Fri May 02, 2008 12:06 pm

Arith shrugged blowing another bubble with the gum snickering at her reactions still. Continuing to kneel he looked at her.

"Could say I work here not allowed to say what I do... confidential sort of things is all I can say."

With another cool chill to the air a second and third tendril slipped up her legs over her stomach and to her nipple without any problems beginning to manipulate the hard tips of her chest.

"Have you heard the students talking about monsters on the island that like to rape students?"

He began suddenly moving a hand under her chin and lifting her face enough so she could look him directly in his eyes... the single red pupil less one and the other midnight blue with a silver pupil... frightening and somehow inhuman. The expression on his face was still quite calm even if it held an air of seriousness about it.

IC Status:

Fri May 02, 2008 6:25 pm

Still on her hands and knees Natalya lifted her head to look down her body. Something was moving along her body. Seeing the tentacles she nearly screamed. "Stop it. Just leave me alone." Even as she said the words she felt them start playing with her nipples. At their touch her body arched into them asking for more while she verbal refused. "I'm going to tell if you don't stop." At his insistance she looked up at him and screamed. She tried to scramble backwards away from him with a terrified look. "Wh...wh...what do you want," she stammered.

Fri May 02, 2008 8:42 pm

Arith sighed deeply looking at the girl as she backed away from him. He didn't enjoy her being so difficult about the games thus he decided to just end the charade.

"Well lets see I don't think any humans will do anything if you tell... some won't even believe you. as for what I want..."

The air chilled as he'd spit out the gum into a wrapper and place it into a bag he had stolen and kept around to carry human items he liked as his form shifted turning a shining silvery color, the creature had no ears nor nostrils and didn't seem to have a mouth. it had four fingers on each hand and only two toes per foot. silvery hair that appeared more like wires than actual hair. Arith looked at the girl it's face which lacked features though the expression was clearly a grin. A tentacle stretched and tapped her slit through her boy shorts.

"I plan to use you... you girls give wonderful energy when you are at the peak of sexual pleasure It keeps me from needing to sleep and staves off the nightmares."

IC Status:

Fri May 02, 2008 9:59 pm

Natalya shook her head at his words. "No, no they will believe me. They will listen." She sounded so convinced that it was obvious she had yet learned what went on in the school. Feeling the chill in the air once more she looked up at him, but her scream froze in her throat. When the tentacle tap her slit she shook her head. Trying her best to stand she whimper feeling ripples of pleasure wash over her. Unable to stand she fell back on her ass and try to crawl away backwards. Her legs were spread apart revealing her completely wet shorts. Nipples make hard peaks through the tank top. By the expression on her face he could tell the shorts were making her wet once again. "I won't let you. You're not allowed to touch me there. No one has and no one will." Her voice was growing harsh again with each movement and word. She clinched again down there not understanding that it was begging to be filled. "Go...Go..away."

Fri May 02, 2008 10:42 pm

Arith stared at the unknowing girl stern look in his eyes as the tendrils retracted a bit. Then a tear ripped in it's face and a dark raspy malevolent laugh emitted from the rip in it's face as he stared at her soaking wet shorts.

"Dear me you're telling me what I'm allowed to do? That is amusing coming from a human. I'm the peak of evolution girl, My species was the only one to ever reach the point of true perfection! And look your body is practically begging for it child... now child Be a good sport you're a virgin I'm sure you wouldn't want to meet one of the cruel creatures on the island and have your chastity taken without even a word."

Arith moved closer to the girl quickly a hand was between her breasts and it moved towards her neck... the odd thing was where his hand touched the cloth split leaving her shirt nearly cut in half.

"Your body is crying out to me, your instincts want something to penetrate your nethers... I can even fix it afterwards so it was like I never touched you if you'd really wish it though it would just be taken again within the week."

IC Status:

Fri May 02, 2008 10:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next