View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Magic of the Springs(Emily) 

Post Magic of the Springs(Emily)
The evening was rather chilly and after a rainstorm that wasn't difficult to notice. I disliked the cold so decided I'd do something about it. I sought from my tree a different spot I could enjoy I found a clearing not too far from the main path. a plain looking clearing with a few rocks surrounded by trees. It was perfect for what I'd use it for. I creacked my knuckles with a smile feeling quite frisky after an earlier encounter and losing my own physical virginity and an understanding of the humans a bit better even better than the second hand learning from alice.

My first spell would create dents in the ground, unique sports with a few round rocks summoned three different sized ones. I'd summon rocks and crystals around the pools for artistic sake nothing dangerous but, pretty. Then I'd make a flow from the oceans and lakes of the island to fill the pools of water and finally well controlled geothermal vents to heat the water perfectly and finally I'd link the safety percautions to the lifespan of time itself to make sure it would never become a volcano. steam rose and I smiled at my handy work before I'd shift the light around me to hide in plain sight. I was frisky even for the monsters of the island I hoped my new creation would bring me plenty of girls to play with.

Tue May 06, 2008 9:09 pm

Emily headed down the path, dawning a jacket to ward off the cold. She always took a walk sometime during the day, even though bad things had already happened to her during her walks. The smell of the rain was still fresh in the air, making her breathe deeply and smile.

She suddenly noticed the steam rolling across the path, coming from one of the sides. This path was new to her, so she assumed that nothing was amiss. She decided to investigate further...

I love being cute!

Tue May 06, 2008 11:50 pm
Profile YIM

The springs were ready and I could feel a studnet approaching much to my joy I'd sit near a tree using a spell gto give me full view of the area waiting for the girl wondering what she looked like; wondering how much endurance she had.

((sorry not much of an idea for what to post this time since she only began to approach ;^^))

Wed May 07, 2008 2:10 am

She climbed through the underbrush until she appeared into the clearing. Her face lit up as she saw and smelled the lovely hot mineral scent of a hot spring. she got down onto her knees and put her arm in slowly to test the water. It was perfect.

I love being cute!

Wed May 07, 2008 2:13 am
Profile YIM

Adorable and well curves; I licked my lips ijn anticipation as she checked the water temperature. Indeed I had made it perfect and worked very hard on it. I did quite a job or at least I thought so. beautiful and it looked naturally formed. whatever she though she seemed pleased with it. I already had dark plans of what I'd to to her naked body when the time came; I had a great urge to just leap out at her and take her before she even enjoyed my handy work but I denied the urge remaining hidden seeing if perhaps she'd take advantage of being alone bin the springs and enjoyer herself fully.

Wed May 07, 2008 2:18 am

She looked around her to see if anyone was about. Silly, she thought, since she never saw anyone out and about at this time of night. She began undressing, hanging her clothes over a nearby branch. She disrobed completely, exposing her pale form to the chilly air. Her long brunette hair ran elegantly down her back and her small nipples stood erect in the cold.

Emily slipped into the pool, sighing with joy as her body was relaxed by the warm water.

I love being cute!

Wed May 07, 2008 2:26 am
Profile YIM

I watched her disrobe practically drooling as she stripped off teach shred of cloth that covered her. though invisible I couldn't help but summon a tendril to rub my cloth covered slit as I watched her and I could hold back the soft moan that came afterwards, I slipped behind a tree before losing focus on my spell and becoming visible and slipping out from behind the tree.

I'd dispell the tentacle and stand before Recasting the invisibility only over my horns and walking out from behind my tree looking at this girl without my hood covering my head snow white skin & pink eyes looking at the nude woman thought the steam that did well to hide her from a human's normal sight.

"I didn't know there was a spring on this island!"

Wed May 07, 2008 6:20 pm

Emily visibly jumped at the sound of her voice. She instinctively covered herself and whipped around to see who was behind her. A sigh of relief escaped her when she was greeted by the sight of (seemingly) another student; a cute one at that!

"Oh! You... hehe... you scared me!" She blushed a little.

I love being cute!

Thu May 08, 2008 1:26 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]