View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Dark Ivy (for Dawn Portman) 

Post Dark Ivy (for Dawn Portman)
It was a warm day on Shokushu's campus, and Quen was busy scurrying from bush to bush as students walked down the path that lead along and through one of the larger forests. He was barely avoiding being sighted at times, but his mind control powers helped him make sure no one paid attention if they did notice. Another typical day.

As Quen finally snuck into the forest, he noticed a blonde with pink streaks pass by. Interesting. He peeked into her mind.... Dawn, her name was. She looked like a worthy target. Quen crawled halfway up a tree and watched from a branch as she approached a crossroad. Let's play a little game, he thought. If Dawn continued toward the main campus, she would be free for the day. But if she turned off into the forest, he would lead her into an empty clearing and feed from her. Quen watched and waited to see what would happen next.

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:03 am

Post Re: Dark Ivy (for Dawn Portman)
Dawn wondered towards the campus, she had something to do in the Gym today. Her senses started to tingle in her head, something was wrong, but obviously she doesn't know what exactly is wrong. She looked around to see if anyone is near her, only to see nothing. Dawn shrugged it off and headed towards the campus anyway. Was something watching her? She can't help it but look over her shoulders from time to time, something is watching her...from some where she doesn't know.

Damn it! just my luck, i hoped i was going to get a break from all of this i guess i was wrong. She has to remind herself, this campus was built on the purpose to take young women like her as sex slaves...Is it too much to ask to have a day off without having to constantly look over your own shoulders?

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:51 am

Dawn turned toward the campus, and for a moment Quen shrugged with all his legs. He'd be finding another girl to feed off of today it seemed.... But then he caught the thoughts running through her mind. She had noticed him watching her! Now this was a truly interesting girl. Forget the game. He was going to have her after all.

As Dawn walked down the path toward the gym, she would suddenly feel a strong presence on the road ahead of her. It seemed to be some kind of invisible creature- she couldn't see it, but she could sense it. An illusion placed into her mind by the alien gecko, not that she would be likely to guess that. Another presence formed behind her and to the left, which meant if she didn't want to encounter either of them, the only option was to run to her right, into the forest.

Quen chuckled to himself as he watched from a distance. Would she see through the illusions or would she be drawn into his trap?

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:16 am

Something was wrong, she knew it, it was a big given, something way to obvious to her. Someone was near her, and able to cast illusions and play tricks on her mind. Dawn stopped too get a hold of what is going on, her senses are just ringing in her head, vague warnings as usual but she was able to at least see through the first illusion blocking her way towards the Gym. She feels something else but can't quiet put her finger on it...

Was it trying to block my way to the Gym? Why would anyone do so? She had to take the chance either way, the forest wasn't a good area to be in, she would rather take her chance and run through the, thing in front of her, apparently blocking her way towards the Gym. So Dawn did just that, ignoring everything else, she ran towards the image in front of her that is blocking the way towards the Gym. "This is NOT going to work! I am not that stupid to fall for such an obvious trick."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:52 am

Something was wrong, she knew it, it was a big given, something way to obvious to her. Someone was near her, and able to cast illusions and play tricks on her mind. Dawn stopped too get a hold of what is going on, her senses are just ringing in her head, vague warnings as usual but she was able to at least see through the first illusion blocking her way towards the Gym. She feels something else but can't quiet put her finger on it...

Was it trying to block my way to the Gym? Why would anyone do so? She had to take the chance either way, the forest wasn't a good area to be in, she would rather take her chance and run through the, thing in front of her, apparently blocking her way towards the Gym. So Dawn did just that, ignoring everything else, she ran towards the image in front of her that is blocking the way towards the Gym. "This is NOT going to work! I am not that stupid to fall for such an obvious trick."

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]