View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Training Topless (My first rollplay - open to all takers) 

Post Training Topless (My first rollplay - open to all takers)
I flick my head back to get my hair out my eyes as I breath in the fresh air of outdoors. I look around to make sure there's no one around, though it makes little difference to me as I remove my t-shirt, but keep the bra, for more free movement as I begin the martial arts training for the day. I kick, jump, flip and turn quickly as I rehearse custom patterns of techniques. After about ten minutes, the fatigue sets in as I fall to my knees, panting to catch my breath. Once my breathing rate slows down, I fall backwards with my eyes closed, basking in the sun's rays for a quick break.

'Bored... Hungry... Nothing else to do, I guess!'

Sat May 17, 2008 1:52 pm

Post Re: Training Topless (My first rollplay - open to all takers)
Kin is walking around scouting for victims in his human form.He sees the girl training in her bra.He walks over ans stands beside her with is hands in his pockets and says...

"Wow,last time i checked,girls trained in cloths.Dont wanna get those monsters to excited*Smirks*

Human Form:
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb24/Black_Death_Eve/Anime/Cute2.jpg

Profile:
http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6369

Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]