View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Shadowed Trees [Solais] 

Post Shadowed Trees [Solais]
Naomi sat with her back pressed firmly against her tree with her legs crossed one over the other. The black and white striped short skirt she was wearing was doing nothing to cover up her thighs in this position, but she could really care less. As far as she was concerned there was no one around. The sun had just begun to set, and the trees cast shadows in the forest. There was just enough like to make out the nightly tanned girl sitting underneath the tree. She wore a brown halter top that revealed a healthy amount of cleavage, along with some of the black lace of her bra. This was something she didn’t really take into notice as she tried to relax herself.

She knew that it wasn’t exactly the brightest idea to be wandering off to the woods now that she knew the place had monsters all over the place, but she wasn’t about to let fear stop her. If she allowed her fear to control her no good would come out of it. She’d just be left as odd as some of the students she had already met. She had wanted to just explore the island a little more and discover what was so different about it. It even felt different from earth, although it still had day and night. If she was skilled at making things she would’ve tried to make a canoe and possibly run away. That wasn’t usually her style but it was impossible to fight these monsters.

As she thought about what the last monster had did to her she couldn’t help but allow her hand to move into her skirt and press a single digit against her black silk thong. She pulled her hand back and shook her head. She was somewhat disgusted with herself for thinking that, but she had been having some nightmares about it which usually left her a little more than wet. She was usually stronger than this, but it seemed that she was slowly being broken down.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:06 am
Solais lounged high up on a sturdy branch in a tree. The same tree, as a matter of fact, that a certain young lady was leaning against. He'd been there for a moment, merely thinking, the quiet thoughts helping to soothe the unending hunger for lust, or rage, or any scrap of emotion he could glean from the young girls of the school. At least, they had til the source of such hunger decided to sit herself against his thinking tree. Now he was contemplating the best way in which to catch this particular prize.

He glanced down at her again. She was cute, that was for sure. She wasn't paying much attention, apparently trying to relax. He had a rather nice view down that short halter top of hers. She moved and he watched as she pressed a finger between her legs, then quickly drew it away again. Relaxing indeed... he thought. The gentlemanly thing to do would be to offer my assistance. He didn't add the part about giving it whether or not she wanted it after the offer.

He cleared his throat loudly enough for her to hear him. Normally a sneakier approach would have been adopted, but tonight, he felt frolicsome. Sometimes, it was more fun when they knew you were there. "You know," he said, "It's a bad idea to be sitting down outside, dressed as you are, with night coming so soon." He looked down at her directly. "All sorts of baddies come out at night, and you never know when one of 'em will find you."

He raised one eyebrow at her, his violet and crimson eyes seeming to gleam in the dimming light. At the moment, he wore his human disguise, merely because it was easier for him to sit against a tree when he didn't have a pair of wings and four wiggling tentacles to get in the way. He grinned down at her. "Nice outfit, by the way. They say you can tell a lot about a person by looking at their underwear. Black and lacy...what's that say about you?"

Even as he spoke to the girl, he was thinking of ways in which to degrade her, to bring her to the peak of emotional flavor, so to speak. There were so many ways...and best of all, there was time for all of them.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:53 am

Naomi jumped a little when she heard him clear his throat. It sounded human, so she wasn’t about to try to flee just left. Maybe someone else from the school enjoyed relaxing in the woods. Her head quickly turned from left, to right. She wasn’t particularly bright enough to look up just yet. When he did start speaking her vision shifted upwards, leaning her slightly messy hair against the rough bark of the tree. Relief went through her when she saw him. He didn’t look like anything out of the ordinary, but she found it funny that she hadn’t seen him when she sat down. Maybe she just wasn’t very perceptive tonight.

She frowned at his warning. She knew it was stupid to come out here, but she had never really taken much thought on what she wore. When she started out it had still been hot, but now it was beginning to get cooler out so she really didn’t need to be wearing such fleshy things. She loved these kinds of clothing though, and didn’t pack too much more than mini-skirts and chesty shirts. She did have a pair of jeans though somewhere in her heavy suitcase but she hadn’t bothered bringing them out just yet.

When he said baddies her eyes narrowed slightly. He must’ve been talking about the monsters. She wasn’t completely sure that every one knew about them, but then again maybe no one liked talking about it. It was sort of embarrassing, but she got over it. She lost fair and square. The last monster out-strengthen her, and out-witted her. That didn’t take too much though. Sure, she had strength but she wasn’t the brightest light bulb in the bunch.

She laughed out loud when he mentioned her black lace. She fixed the part sticking out almost naturally before glancing up at him again. She did notice something strange about his eyes, but she really didn’t want to bother asking him about it and them turning out to be contacts.

“Schoolgirl slut?” She said with a giggle. “No, but it does look like that, doesn’t it? I don’t usually do girls, and you’re one of the first males I’ve seen outside of the teachers since I moved here.” She hummed softly before speaking again, “and I’m not quite afraid of these baddies you’re talking about. Provided they’re human I can defend myself.” She didn’t say anything about monsters though. She didn’t feel the need to.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:28 am
Solais smiled at her. He found her bravado amusing. He tilted his head to the side. "That's too bad. Schoolgirl sluts can be fun." He shook his head slightly. "Not afraid? Fear is healthy. Within reason. But that's anything, now, isn't it? heh heh heh..." he chuckled, and it carried no warmth to it. "And besides. Just because something looks human, doesn't mean it is. That's a lesson most learn early on in life here. Still, I guess you've yet to learn it. Some figure it out, some actually have managed to go on here without any incidents at all, and think that the ones who talk about what happen are just crazy. Or perverted. It's a quirk of human nature I suppose. Once one finds something one doesn't like, they chalk up tales of it to insanity and hallucination and dreams." He sighed, as though lamenting this fact.

He continued. "So then. The only men you've ever seen are teachers here, correct? Well here's a lesson for you. First off...the only men you've ever seen are teachers...of which, I am clearly not. Or if I am, I'm probably extremely odd. Agreed?" He paused, rising from his sitting position to stand on the tree limb, his balance easy and steady, as though he were standing on firm ground. "Secondly, I'm a male at an all girls school." He leapt easily from the limb, a good twenty five or so feet up, landing gracefully on the ground in front of her. "So what conclusion does that lead you to, based on my earlier comments, hmmm?"

He stood there for a moment before her waiting for her to realize her peril. Then, he let the transformation overcome him. It wasn't really much of a transformation, all things considering, except for that his eyes developed cat slit pupils of crimson...and a pair of ten foot wings emerged from his back, along with dancing tendrils of about equal length. He watched her, a broad smile across his face. "Well, do you understand yet?"

Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:33 am

Naomi listened to him, and actually gained some knowledge off of it. She had only been at this school for a little while so she really didn’t understand it to the extent that others knew it. This was all just a frightening learning experience. She wasn’t quite the type to learn much in school, but now she was learning just from being on this island. This island wasn’t safe for the girls who were on it, but no one really seemed to care. They just brushed it all off as if it was just in their heads. She didn’t have scars from her last monster but she did have ripped clothing. That was enough for her to know that it was true. She loved her clothing, and didn’t know how to sew. Why would she even think about ripping it like that?

As he went on she slowly began realizing that he wasn’t just human. It wasn’t until he asked her the first question that she completely got it. She sat in shock for a couple seconds while he transformed, but when he spoke again she leapt off up off her ground, moved in quick elegant strides away from him and behind the tree. It would’ve just been foolish to run towards him. When she did in fact stop, her sandals slid on the gravel. As she turned around to face him she swept herself down low and grabbed onto a thick sturdy stick with her right hand and held onto it tightly. This time she would fight because she doubted that flight would help her as he had wings.

“Step back, and just stop,” she said in an oddly calm voice, as if there wasn’t a fiend standing only three meters away from her. “I’m really not worth your trouble, and I bite hard.” She held herself in a sturdy position, which would brace her from falling if attacked by an average man. Unfortunately for her the man in front of her wasn’t as much man as she thought, and in fact had wings and tendrils. She wasn’t about to let that get to her just yet though.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:45 pm
Solais laughed and strode forward slowly, despite the girl's warning. "Stop? Or what? You'll hit me with that twig?" He shook his head. "If a stick was all it took to bring me down, don't you think they'd have done it by now?" Another step. Then another. His boots crunched in the dirt as he moved nearer and nearer to the scantily clad girl brandishing the stick at him. "A pretty thing like you not worth my time? Please. I've got all the time in the world and not much better to do with it right now. Besides, it just so happens that I like girls who bite. It's sexy, I think. But then again, I'm one sick puppy." He laughed again.

He paused. "Still, it is curious that you don't feel the need to run and scream and shout and carry on. You must have already encountered one of the other inhabitants of this island, hmmm?" He peered closely at her. "Well, no matter. I'll still have fun with you. Oh, though I suppose I should go ahead and introduce myself, shouldn't I?"

With an inhumanly quick movement, seeming to blur as he did so, Solais came to stand next to the girl. He reached out and grabbed the stick she was holding at about the midpoint, and with a solid squeeze, snapped it in half, tossing the half in his hand away behind him. "Solais Saoris at your service. And you, my delightful lady, are...?" He smiled, and it looked like nothing so much as when a shark grins.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:08 pm

Naomi sighed when he called her stick a twig. It was the best thing that she could come up with at the time. Maybe if she had her switchblade that was taken by her foster parents out of her bag before she left she would at least stand a chance. She wanted to blame them for sending her here and all that happened to her, but it was suggested to them to send her here so they did. They had no idea this place was full of sex lusting monsters. If they did they would’ve reconsidered it-- she hoped anyway.

This monster liked girls who bite. He thought it was sexy. She rolled her eyes, and decided that maybe biting wouldn’t be such a good idea. She smiled when he talked about the running. Really, running might’ve been a decent idea but she would’ve just exerted herself. She wasn’t stupid, and was actually beginning to show a bit more intelligence when it came to the monsters.

She braced herself when he moved, ready to hit him but she was too late. Her stick was now; in fact, a twig. She let out a disappointed whine at her weapon and threw the bit she had at him after he introduced himself. He pissed her off by showing off his strength. She didn’t even care about his name. Knowing their names only seemed to make things worse.

“Naomi,” she growled out. “Nothing other than Naomi if you must call me anything. I know you can over power me and I accept that. You monsters think with your dicks.” She spat at him, trying to turn him off. “I won’t beg. Just go and find yourself some other girl who’s act and looks like a fucking sixteen year old. I won’t be enjoyable. You won‘t be able to hear me scream.” She felt pathetic, but she had enough of being pushed around on this island. She used to be the top dog and now she was nothing.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:27 pm
The stick bounced harmlessly off of Solais, not causing any discomfort in the least. At least she'd had the presence of mind to use what she'd had left. Even if it hadn't done anything. This one, apparently, was a fighter, and he enjoyed fighters. They always had such explosive reactions whenever he applied his attentions to them. He looked her up and down. Besides being a fighter, she was also gorgeous. There was no doubt about that. The girl's lush form, well used to being shown off, judging the way she so easily sported her short skirt and tight halter top, would bring her many attentions. It was just too bad for her that the attentions she'd recieve on this island weren't the kind such outfits were meant to garner.

Solais shook his head. "Always with the spitting and the finding of another girl. Why do you creatures always wish your misfortunes on others? No matter." He moved closer, not bothering to wipe the spit away. Before he was done, there would certainly be more than spit on him. Cum had a way of flowing whenever he passed through. "Besides, Ms. Naomi, I saw you under the tree. Touching yourself. And in public, no less, where anyone could see you. The way I see it...you need what I have to offer. Whether or not you want it. And I really don't care if you don't want it..." He stretched a little, and the tendrils spread wide in their writhing, nearly hypnotic dance, as though getting ready to reach out and capture her. "Because you're going to get it anyway."

He listened to some of her comments. "Won't be enjoyable? You don't have a choice, girl. I'm enjoying you already, and once you're mine and writhing in my grasp, I'll enjoy you even more. And you will scream. It won't be in horror, either. You'll scream because you can't hold back the joy of it all, the feelings as you reach your peak again and again. They all scream, whether or not they want to, and you won't be an exception. If you want to try and hold it in, though, go for it. I'll enjoy the show."

One of the tendrils flickered forward and wrapped around one of her wrists, then snaked its way to the other one, binding her hands tightly together. It lifted, pulling her up off the ground with her arms high above her head, and causing all that beautiful cleavage to push outward against the sorely strained halter top. "Now look at you. What can you do now? You're mine already." He walked calmly forward, unafraid of her unbound legs. About the only thing they could do to him would be to kick at him, and he doubted she could put enough strength into a kick to put him down. "You've got lovely legs by the way. Can't wait to see how they feel wrapped around me as you beg me for more, to take you higher."

Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:08 am

Naomi smirked when he pointed out about her looking to wish misfortune on others. She didn’t like any of the girls at the school so far, and she knew she was getting kicked out of her current room soon because the girls couldn’t get along. Then said smirk disappeared from her mouth and turned into a frown. He had saw that, didn’t he? Well, he was going to find out eventually because she knew that her underwear was going to have a light wet mark on it from that anyway. She couldn’t help but blush some. She didn’t usually blush, but this one was faint. That’s what she got for touching herself outside of her dorm room, she guessed. Nonetheless, she wouldn’t go so far as to say she was interested in being raped. Many people don’t feel interest in being raped, and she was no exception.

She stood her ground when his tendrils spread out around him. Running would only make them attack her mercilessly. If she didn’t move it was possible that they wouldn’t hurt as much. She didn’t stand there and look innocent there. She glared at him as he told her that should would scream. When monsters told her that she felt determined not to give them what they want. She’d think maybe it hurt their ears, but they seemed to enjoy the screams of them while they were in pain or pleasure.

Panic crossed her eyes when the tendrils attached onto both of her wrists. This was the end of her fighting, wasn’t it. She hadn’t been able to talk herself out of it, or anything of that sort. She was lifted off the ground by the two wrists, some pain going through her body. There were times that she was extremely glad that she was a petit girl. If this had happened to a bigger person this would hurt like hell. Well, that was one of her most optimistic thoughts as she rose up.

She was angered when he did call her his. Slowly, she loosened up her sandals on her feet, and after he complimented her, and then as far as she was concerned, insulted her she whipped them at him as well as she could in this position. She let out a muffed whine from the pain her body felt while moving. “I’m not, and I never will be yours. Let’s get that straight right now!”

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:55 pm
"No, huh? It's too bad, really. You don't understand. The moment I caught you, you were mine. You just haven't realized it yet." He strode forward, not even bothering to heed the kicking of her legs. He caught a glimpse up her skirt as she kicked out, slinging her sandals at him. "Heh, matching panties to go with the bra, huh? Oh yeah. I'm gonna have some fun with you alright."

He caught each of her legs in either of his hands and spread them wide, more an exercise in the futility of her struggles than any real attempt to take her. He could have her whenever he felt like it, so why not tease her about it first? He slid up against her, his arms wrapped around her thighs now. "So tell me, Naomi...would it be so incredibly bad to just let go for once and give in? To just let the sensations roll over you, like waves on a beach?" He tilted his head to one side. "I'll never understand why you fight the inevitable...especially when the inevitable can feel so good. Well, it hardly matters now though..." He pulled her down against him, the tendrils still holding her by the wrists, and supported her weight against his hips. He simply stood there, between her legs, looking into her eyes. "We're here, and I'm about to show you how good the inevitable can feel." He stretched upward slightly, and softly nipped at her neck.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:46 pm

Naomi allowed her legs to be caught, knowing that if he had them her weight would be distributed far more easily and her wrists wouldn’t hurt as much later. She was upset that he kept on insisting she was his, but she shut up about it for once. He made sense, about it just being inevitable. Why did she fight it when she could let loose, close her eyes and just pretend she had a couple of attractive guys attending to her? She could also pretend that they just had fake tentacles holding her up, but that was honestly not one of her kinks. She didn’t like slimy. Just hot, dirty and rough.

As he supported her against his waist, she tightened her slender tight legs around him. She could actually feel herself becoming wet, preparing herself from being taken. She wasn’t ashamed of it though. She knew it’d be easy on her body that way if she was slick. She didn’t underestimate their size anymore and last thing she wanted was for her tight walls to be stretched until they broke simply because her body wasn’t prepared. She allowed her neck to go limp to the side he wasn’t nipping at to allow further range.

“I fought for my own dignity, but honestly no one here will allow me to keep it. If I throw it away so easily, I’m nothing. I’m slowly learning though that it is inevitable unless I gain some super-human strength or something. I doubt that though,” she laughed, “so I better get used to this and try to enjoy it.”

Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:11 pm
"Hmmm, look how quickly you learn. And, I notice you're getting nice and wet...learn to enjoy it, huh? Seems to me you already do. Pervert." He laughed at this last word, having been called it so many times, himself, he found it amusing to be able to apply it to his victim. He ground his hips against her a little, just rubbing against her, helping to accelerate that moistening. She would need it later, for all that he had planned for her.

One of the free tentacles slid up her body, up her stomach, and under her halter top. From that point, it twined itself around her breasts and began to rhythmically squeeze and caress the orbs, kneading them with a gentleness that belied the tendril's strength. Its tip alternately flicked over each of her nipples, rubbing against them, urging them to hardness. "So, Naomi, enjoying yourself so far? This is just a bit of a warmup. The real fun has yet to begin, of that you can be sure."

His hand left her thigh, sliding its way slowly up to her gradually moistening crotch, ready to ply its art there. Through her panties, the fingers of his hand began to slide against the lips of her pussy, content to rub and touch gently for now, merely playing along her netherlips. His other arm wrapped around her waist, holding her close to him. He leaned his head down and began to trail kisses up her body, administering small bites here and there over her flat stomach, moving his way ever closer to her breasts, which were still being molested by the tendril.

He laughed, his breath hot against her. "So, care to place any bets as to whether or not you'll scream? You seemed fairly sure that you wouldn't...but I'm still not convinced. It's only a matter of time til you're overwhelmed with it all, and you'll have to let it out sometime. And look at how quickly you broke down and decided you wanted this after all?" His tongue snaked out, tasting her skin. He had other places for that tongue to go, later, once she was nice and wet.

The tendril wrapped around her breasts increased the speed of its motions a bit, squeezing a touch harder as well. The hand between her legs increased along with the tendrils, the fingers now sliding between the lips in their explorations. On each circuit around her feminine flower, he flared wide at the top to avoid her clit, refusing to grant her that pleasure just yet. He'd make sure she wanted this, be absolutely positive that she couldn't resist, was lost in a haze of lustful desire, before he granted her the release of orgasm. He'd make her beg for it, scream for it as he wanted, before he gave it to her.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:24 pm

Naomi didn’t find it too difficult to use her imagination here. Solais looked human to an extent, talked and acted like it too. She still didn’t think he’d make her scream though, or even beg. She was opposed to such things that would give him any more dominance over her than he already had. When he called her a pervert she simply snorted. She had been called that, and worse. It really wasn’t anything new, and maybe it was an actual fact. When his hips rubbed up against hers she let her eyes close a little bit. It didn’t seem like anything different from being grinded by a human.

She could feel her nipples gradually hardening under his tentacle’s touch. She felt her sex becoming more and more wet as he touched it. She held back the urge to buck towards the fingers and encourage them. Last thing she wanted to do was to egg him on. It was getting harder to do, seeing as her body really wanted it. Well, at least he promised her more, not that she’d admit to wanting to see what he had to offer.

As he held her waist she leaned back into it some, while her arms began to pull against the restraints. She squeezed her legs around him, causing his finger to press a little more. She moved her head back with her eyes facing the sky, actually enjoying this ‘warm up’. Unfortunately for her, her body wanted much more than that.

“I don’t have any cash, or I’d place some bets,” she laughed cynically, “although I don’t know whether you monster use that sort of stuff.” She shook her head now, “I want it, just not with some icky fiend if you get what I mean. If you stayed hidden in your human form I probably would’ve been all over you. Things have changed now though. I hate to tell you fiend-y but I have standard that don’t include tentacles.”

She felt the speed increase, and her nipples hardened completely. If the skirt hadn’t been stretched they would’ve been visible through the skirt. She gave in, allowing herself to buck towards his fingers. While she was doing that she pulling herself up using her wrists, trying to regain her arms.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:38 pm
"Heh, icky? You wound me. Truly, straight through the heart, cut to the quick, and all that crap." He laughed at her wickedly, even as she ground back against him. He wasn't at all despairing at her still calm-seeming manner. As he'd said, this was a warmup, and he had all the time in the world to get the screams out of her. He couldn't help but enjoy the thought of breaking this one to his will. That would probably be her worst nightmare. And Solais Saoris was all about nightmares.

He noticed as she tugged and pulled at the binding tendril around her wrists. Normally, he would have issued a laugh and some stinging criticism about the foolishness of trying to get free from his grasp, but he was intrigued by this one. Besides, he loved to play games. Instead of saying anything or giving any hint that he noticed her actions, Solais loosened the tendril slightly, just enough to allow her to slip free, if she were careful about it. He was interested to see what she wanted with her hands. Besides, it wasn't like he couldn't get them back where they were if he absolutely had to.

While he waited for her to make her move to slip free of the tendrils, Solais grinned and decided to make a move of his own. He withdrew his hand from between her legs and pulled it behind himself. It was time for one of those dramatic moments, he'd decided. He drew the knife he almost always kept in its sheath at his back and with a pair of quick slashing movements, cut away the halter top and the skirt, all without scratching the undergarments or the girl beneath. The skirt she was wearing fell away from her, falling to the ground, and revealing the black panties beneath for all the world to see now. The halter top fell away as well, showing off her matching black bra. His eyes roamed over her, cold hunger clearly apparent in them. "I must say...I do indeed enjoy the sight before me." He gave a slight smile. "And you look good in underwear."

Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:16 pm

Naomi smirked at his dramatics about how she wounded him. Internally it made her feel good, even if she knew he was joking. Just one time she’d like to damage a monster-- she knew they were doing enough mental damage to her. She wanted at least a taste of revenge. It would help her survive on this island much longer than she thought. She couldn’t manage to slip away from them as easily as she thought. This place didn’t even seem to be earth. It seemed to be rather off actually.

She felt her hands finally slip through the tendrils. She was still attached her him by her legs though and knew he could rebind her as fast as he loosened it. Having her hands made her feel like she had a little bit of liberty. She hated when her wrists hurt after a cold ravaging from a monster. That was the bind she tried to get through first, even if she knew escape was bleak it helped her. She folded them back and stretched them out, running one tensely through her hair. Her soft silky hair relaxed her as it went in between her fingers. She pushed it back, resting it behind her shoulders. She felt her sex throbbing lightly when he removed her hand from beneath her panties, begging to be touched again. She resisted though.

She made a squeak and absolutely froze when she saw the knife. She was tempted to block it with her hands, but instead kept completely still to see what he was doing. Her eyes were wide open with fear, and her mouth agape. She heard the ripping of fabric underneath the blade, but she felt nothing. He must’ve done it before, she thought. She did groan afterwards though. She liked her clothes and she wasn’t enjoying losing more and more of them after each time she got caught. When he stared at her she blushed lightly, although the fear was evident in her eyes. His compliment did make her feel good though. She was a selfish girl who liked compliments-- nothing new!

Her hand moved to the back clasp of her bra, not wanting to lose it to her knife, and she undid it. Her other hand moved at moving it off her breasts. Her generous chest bounced lightly as they were removed, and she threw the bra down onto the ground. “I haven’t been able to find anywhere to find new clothes,” she explained, “and now with the monsters and all I have much less than I came with.” She really hated getting her clothes torn. “Also, I’m bad at sewing.”

Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next