View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Over the River and Through the Woods...(Keemari) 

Post Over the River and Through the Woods...(Keemari)
Mille strolled happily through the forest. She was listening to her I-pod, and was in a rather good mood, as she usually was when listening to music. Right now, she had some Prodigy blasting out of her headphones. "Come play my game...Inhale! Inhale! You're the victim! Come play my game... Exhale, exhale, exhale!" she sang softly to herself, moving her hips in a sort of dance as she sang and walked.

It was a beautiful day, and for once, Mille was niether in her uniform nor in a jogging outfit. Today, she wore one of her casual outfits...which meant, she was dressed like a raver. She wore a bright purple, long sleeve shirt, and over that, a black, sleeveless fishnet shirt. A pair of baggy black cargo pants with purple highlights along the pockets and at the zipper and belt loops covered her lower half, and on her feet, she wore a pair of Converse high tops that had, until that morning, been a neon green and black, and were now the same shade of purple as her shirt. Around her neck was a piece of bright blue nylon string, attached to which was a pacifier of the same color, made of see-thru plastic. On her wrists were bracelets made of the same kind of plastic, all see thru and in a veritable rainbow of colors.

Mille twirled and danced her way down a path in the forest, taking in sights as she danced and sang, a smile on her face as she made her way along.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:52 am
Profile YIM

I was in a nearby tree, looking down at the dancing student taking in her beauty as I decided I found my meal for the day I thought with a smile as I altered the path, it would swirl and shift, every turn would take her deeper and deeper into the forest as a couple miles away the path would return to normal leaving it over grown with plants leaving her no way out as she found herself cut off from the sun as she entered a dark part of the forest.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:16 am

Mille paused for a moment, noting that the path seemed to darken up nicely ahead of her. She was fairly sure she'd been following a sunny path though...she shrugged, chalking it up to dancing around and not paying attention. Sunshine wasn't required for Mille's good moods though. "Darkness doesn't bother me. Lo and behold, for I come witht he mightiest of weapons to fend off the darkness...chemical lights!" She giggled at her whimsical little speech, pulling a pair of glowsticks, attached to some oversized rubberbands. She wasn't a raver, but Millie liked all the stuff that went along with their nifty outfits.

She laughed again, snapping the sticks, then shaking them, causing them to light, and continued singing and dancing, twirling her glo-sticks happily, cheerful still, despite the dark turn her journey had taken.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:54 am
Profile YIM

I was a patient creature and her cheerful nature did not let me think that she thought she was in trouble as I pushed her further into the dark forest as light faded away save for her glowsticks as pitch blackness was starting to surrond her and of course with that the sounds that would scare people... that is if she could hear it through her ear phones, but neverless I would wait until she relized she was in trouble.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:03 am

Mille continued dancing about, singing and laughing to herself, spinning her glowsticks whimsically, enjoying the bright arcs they made in the darkness...wait...it shouldn't have been that dark, should it? Mille stopped spinning them and dancing about, looking around at her surroundings. This was definitely not the path she'd been following. She took off her earphones (somewhat sadly, since on her random playlist, Psychosonik had just come on) and looked about...immediately wishing she'd left them on. The sounds that assaulted her ears were unnerving, to say the least.

"Ohhhh, crap....Mille, you idiot girl, what the hell did you just wander into? Why don't you pay attention more..." She chided herself softly. "No biggie, I'll just go back the way I came!" She turned around...and realized that she, apparently, hadn't even been following a path anymore. The way she came wasn't exactly marked. Her eyes widened slightly at this fact, and she pressed her back against a tree as something growled off in the distance. "Help..." Was all she said, pressed there against the tree, for some reason feeling blind terror start to rise up in her. She fought to control it, but realized that it would be a losing battle before too long. Gathering up her courage, she started to make her way, cautiously picking around trees and between large, mossy rocks as she looked for some sign of a path, some way to find her way through the dense forest, back to the school.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:51 pm
Profile YIM

Excellent she was mine now, her body was filled with terror, terror that would send her into shock as she wandered around as she softly mouthed help every once in a while as I move to follow her. After a bit I assume my human form to give her hope at salvation as I go up the way she was walking. As she wandered around in a daze she tripped over me as I was knelt down picking some plants.

"Ow..." I say as I get up and look at the girl. "Whats a student doing all the way out here?" I ask her.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:00 pm

"Eeep!" Mille squeaked in fearful surprise as she tripped over something, falling hard on her hands and knees. "Owww...." She looked back behind her, wondering why the thing she'd tripped on had given an exclamation of pain as well...and saw that it was a man. She instantly went tense, though she started offering apologies."Oh, sorry! Ummm, it was dark..couldn't see where I was going..." She paused at his remark about her identity as a student. None of the creatures she'd encountered thus far had given a hoot as to whether she was a student or no. They only seemed to care that she was a source of entertainment. Mille relaxed a bit. Not much, but a bit. "Oh...umm, well...class is over...and I felt like stretching out for a bit. And it's so beautiful out here..." She didn't add 'when the monsters aren't around,' though she wanted to.

"So...ummm...are you...are you a teacher or...?" She asked, a touch hesitant. The man was handsome, but that meant nothing to her anymore. He could be handsome to her the way a flytrap was to a fly. She'd seen that before on this island, and wasn't about to let her guard down again. Not that quickly.

Mille Greensbaron

Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:58 pm
Profile YIM

She was quite a talktive one even though I sensed fear within her, but she was on guard as well. Hmmm, a good quality. I reach down and pick up a satchel as I move to her and grab her leg as I talk. "You could say I'm a teacher... sometimes. I'm a sub when the school has use for me as such but I'm also a private tutor. But that's what I merely do to pay the bills and to stay here. I'm actually a botanist and this island has so many rare plants for me to study and examine. Also to perform my experiments. Hmmm, that's pretty bad scrap you have when you tripped over me. Let me take care of that." I tell her

I reach into my satchel and pull a container with some sort of green goop. I spread it over the wound which causes a bit of stinging at first, but slowly any pain dulls away. I then take out a leaf and place it over her leg as it sticks acting like a bandage as I treat her. "Now back to my question. I know the woods can be beautiful but I mean why are you so far into them. You almost ten miles away from the school maybe further. There isn't even a path here. Why I'm doing one of my experiments out here." I tell her.

Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:53 pm

A tutor, huh? Well, that was cool...so far as she'd seen, none of the staff were monsters...he might not exactly be staff, but he was close enough for her. She relaxed even more, knowing she wasn't safe, but that she had little to fear from him. He was just a normal, if unusually handsome, tutor. She laughed with a blush at his question. "Well... I like to move a lot, and you can't do that in a dorm room, so I took a walk. Between my music and the thrill of walking I...I guess I just lost focus and got off-track. I didn't mean to, but now...I'm lost..."

Mille gives a soft hiss as the goo comes into contact with her scrape. She looks curiously at the leaf as he places it over the slight wound. Talk about rustic, she thought. A leaf bandage was a bit out there for her, but whatever worked...it was kinda cool, anyway, now that she looked at it. Maybe it was the way he'd put it on, but it looked kinda neat sitting there. She snapped her eyes back to him as he mentioned experiments. "What...experiments? What do you mean? What kind of experiments?" She looked around. All she saw were the trees, the ground, a few lovely flowers....nothing out of the ordinary really. What could he possibly be experimenting with?

Mille Greensbaron

Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:08 pm
Profile YIM

I help her up with a smile. "Let me show you." I tell her as I push a little further into the trees with her where we came upon a very large plant, about twenty feet tall with a large blue flower atop of it. It was maybe fifity feet wide and released a very sweet scent. It looked steady enough that you could walk across it without breaking any part of it as you could feel every once in a while pulsations going through the ground.

"This is one of my botanty experiments, this flower here is a very powerful plant that I've created, with great potential, that is if people aren't scared by it." I tell her.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:22 pm

Mille followed him, purely curious as to what experiments he was performing. She still held her glowsticks, but they dangled, forgotten in her hands. Soon, a gorgeous smell began to fill the air, and she breathed it in eagerly. Never before had she ever smelled anything so beautiful! Shortly after that, her eyes were given a sight of equal beauty. A huge flower, full of all the power and all the delicacy that made them so pretty to look at...yet this one seemed to be sparing on the delicacy somewhat. It was still gorgeous, nonetheless!

Mille found herself walking towards the strange and wonderful bloom, very curious and interested by it. She tread carefully...she could feel the ground pulsing beneath her, but still didn't want to do anything that might harm this wondrous blossom. "What is it..." She asked softly, awed by the sight. At his next comment, she turned to him, a confused expression on her face. "Scared by it...what do you mean? How could anyone be afraid of something like this?" She moved a little closer to the flower, her hand hovering hesitantly over its petals. She looked back at the man. "Can I...can I touch it?" She asked hesitantly, not sure if the flower was truly as sturdy as it looked. She didn't want to ruin it, if it was sensitive to touch or some such thing...

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:34 pm
Profile YIM

"Go ahead." I tell her with a smirk as she does so beneath her a flower blooms and a flower about man size erupts beneath her and then closes around her. It then retreasts underground and pops up about ten feet behind me opening up and depositing one confused girl I'm sure. "You see why I tell you people would be afarid of it. It can teleport people in a way. It's the central hub as it's vines flow all over the island and that flower you were just in is what it uses." I tell her.

Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:16 pm

Mille blinked as she reappeared some distance away from the flower. One moment, she'd been about to touch its surface...the next, encased by another flower, and that same sweet scent...and then she was sitting on the ground. "Not really...that just made me curious...what's it for? Are you...are you going to make some sort of transport system out of it?" She thought about this, regarding the flower with a new light in her eyes.

She wondered about the flower very much. It was certainly odd...but besides that, it showed behaviour that she'd never considered plants to have before. She'd never seen a plant pick something up and move it somewhere else in her life. This was, to say the least, very odd.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:34 am
Profile YIM

"Well your defintatly different from most students. I once showed my proto type to another student and transported her ten feet away with it and then she called me a monster for it. Ha, ha, ha, like monsters actually exist." I tell her.

"There exists plants that respond to certain stimuli and act accordingly. Certain very old and perhaps parstic like plants can spread there roots out for miles upon miles of distance. From these roots plants spring up, off shoots of the main plant. So I came to the conclusion that if I made the plant big enough that the flowers could actually carry someone along the root system at super speeds. As the growing of the plant can be carried out with proper chemicals. So yes this would be a transportation system once perfected. Right now it has about a maxium fault rating of 30% when you travel more then 5 miles with it." I tell her.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:06 pm

"If only you knew." Mille didn't bother to hide her response to his comment about the reality of monsters. She quickly perked back up, however, as he continued to talk about his wonderous experiment. She turned her eyes back to the flower, slightly lost by some of the things that he'd said. "So...you're saying that...the one that carried me over here was parasitic somehow? And fault rating...that sounds kinda like saying you have a thirty percent chance of ending up at the wrong place if you go more than five miles...but that would mean there's some way to control it, somehow. How do you do that?"

Mille couldn't remember the last time she'd been so confused and excited about a thing. She was truly interested in this plant, and couldn't see how anyone could fear such a thing. True, it took some getting used to..she still wasn't completely sure how she'd ended up in the spot she now occupied...but that seemed like no great hurdle to her.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:57 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next