View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Beach Blanket Bingo (for Kanoe) 

Post Beach Blanket Bingo (for Kanoe)
The island Shokushu was built on boasted some lovely natural features, and the beaches were one of the most popular. Even on a slightly cloudy day like this, there were several students out relaxing in their bikinis and one pieces. Of course you won't find monsters where the students gather together. They only lurk on the far edges where girls end up alone...

A good distance down the beach, a pale-skinned demon rested behind a slightly grassy hill. Steel didn't usually come out to the beach, since he hated the sun so much, but he was in the mood for some water playing and the pool was closed off. He'd just have to grin and bear it. Now to try to find a likely plaything.

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:35 am

Kanoe takes a deep breath of the salty breeze as she looks out into the ocean. It was a day off from school. With warm days becoming more and more scarce with the winter comming, the young woman decided to relax on the beach just once. Her attire was not exactly meant for the beach. Long black robes covered most of her pale body with the exceptions of her hands and feet. She was not fond of having her skin scorched and tanned by the sun. She had no intention of swimming. The witch only wanted to listen to the sounds of the waves, feel the breeze over her body, the warm sand under her bare feet.

With monsters about on the island and in the school, one would think it be best to just hide in one's room and hope the nightmare ends. Unfortunately she knows first hand such an idea would never work. Her first encounter was in her very own room and was quickly learning she could be attacked anytime anywhere. It was not uncommon to wake up, clothes torn and recently raped. So the only thing Kanoe could do was continue to live and do what she could to defend herself when the attacks come again.

Several other students had the same idea as her, about the seasons changing anyway. Girls were out tanning, laying out in their revealing swimsuits. Others were playing in the water or playing the silly sport of volleyball. None of those activities interested Kanoe and she rather keep her body covered, enough eyes gaze at her form when she is in those way too revealing school uniforms. But, showing up in a dark black robe attracted weird looks which the young woman returned with a cold stare. She sighs softly as she moves a bit further along the beach, away from the other students.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:48 am

Steel blinked as he heard movement on the other side of the hill. A quick peek over it showed Kanoe walking down the beach away from the other girls. That was an interesting sight. What kind of schoolgirl came to the beach in long robes like that? He was perversely determined to get a good look at the body underneath them.

Once the girl was far enough that they wouldn't attract attention from the other students, the demon started to follow after Kanoe. There weren't enough shadows to hide him, so he decided to go the direct route. Steel leapt up from the hill and flew down to land just a few feet behind the girl. "Well, hello there. Looking for something?" he asked in a mocking tone, leering at the few curves that showed through her robes.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:40 am

Kanoe's long braided hair sways gently with the ocean breeze. The silver clasp at the end of the braid shined under the sun's light. The cool breeze with the heat of the sun made the day rather comfortable for Kanoe in her robes. The sounds of the other students faded as the young woman found herself alone at another part of the beach. She took a moment to just watch the ocean waters. The waves crash before her, the water just out of reach of her bare feet.

She hears something suddenly land behind her. The young witch quickly turns around while taking a step back. The salty waters soak her feet slightly as her eyes widen, seeing what looks like a humanoid with demonic features. Kanoe frowns as she glares at the person. Her body slowly tensing up as she considers making a break for it.

"No," Kanoe replies coldly, "I was just leaving."

Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:01 am

Steel smirks at Kanoe's cold reply. "Now, now, there's no need to be rude. You wouldn't wanna hurt my feelings, would ya? We've only just met..." The demon slowly steps toward Kanoe, starting to back her toward the water. Argh, that sun was already bugging him. Well, it was gonna be worth it to play with this girl.

"My name's Steel," he says cheerfully. "It's a pleasure to meet you, miss..."

Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:17 am

Kanoe backs away from the demon named Steel. The ocean waters were now up to her ankles, the gentle waves brushing the bottom of her robe. This thing must have been watching the group further along the beach, waiting for such an opportunity. Her hand gently grabs the upside down cross on her necklace. She continues to gaze at the demon, her eyes narrowing.

"Kanoe," She replies softly, "You mind leaving me be? I wish to be alone and am not fond of you pushing me towards the water."

She decided to continue to humor him with conversation. Though what she knew about demons, it obviously wanted something more if it was approaching her and Kanoe did not recall ever summoning a demon like him in the past.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:25 am

Steel only responds with a laugh. "Sorry, babe, I think we both know that's not gonna happen." He gives up the pretense of friendliness, moving with inhuman speed to close the space between them. He grabs Kanoe by her robes and yanks her up against him, pressing his body against hers. Her full breasts crush against his chest and he grips her rear with one hand to pull her hips into his. "Very nice," he whispers in her ear. "What else have you got under these robes?"

Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:53 am

Kanoe cries out as she was suddenly pulled up against the demon's solid chest. The witch's eyes were wide, the speed completely taking her by surprise. She clenches her teeth to stifle a yelp as Steel grabs her ass, turning it into an annoyed hiss. Hearing him whisper into her made her skin crawl as she grits her teeth. The young student was not going to just sit here and let him take her.

"Let me go!" She shouts in anger.

Her hand opens, palm facing towards the demon's stomach as she began to whisper the soft words of magic. Darkness began to swirl in her hand, solidifying into an inky black orb. The young witch slams her palm into Steel's stomach. She releases the dark bolt which had the chilling touch of darkness along with a large concussive force as it bursts against the demon's body.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:12 am

"Heh, what're you gonna do to- oof!" The bolt of magic catches Steel off guard and knocks him backward into the sand. Is he knocked out? Not even close, it turns out. He flips up onto his feet only a moment later. "Trying dark magic on a demon, huh? Nice try, kid..."

Before Kanoe can try to run away, Steel lifts up a hand and points at her. Dark energy circles his finger for a split second, then arcs out to surround her. A set of black rings form around her and tighten instantly, binding her up- wrists and elbows pinned to her sides, knees and ankles bound together. One ring goes above her breasts and one goes under them, pushing them out even through the robes.

Now that Kanoe is bound tight, Steel smirks and relaxes again. "I never had the patience to get good at magic, but that spell's a favorite of mine." He walks toward her again, feet splashing in the waves...

Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:25 am

Kanoe pants softly as she lets her arm drop loosely to her sides. Though she may not have much control over it, she has been told by other magically inclined monsters that she had an abundance of mana. Seems it gave her blow the punch she needed it. Before the witch had even time to get out of the water, Steel was already back on his feet. The name was appropriate for him, her spell did not leave a mark on him despite the force being enough to launch him all the way back onto the dry sandy beach.

The witch did not have time to prepare a spell or any resistance as the demon decided to return a spell of his own. Rings made of dark energy completely wrap up her limbs to her body, a binding spell. Kanoe was in midstep and the bound woman falls over into the cold waters. She shakes her head as she manages to keep her head above the shallow waters. The young woman was now soaked to the bone. Her robes that were tightly bound to her were now sticking to the curves of her body.

"Ugh! Let me go!"

Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:36 am

Steel takes his time in walking over to Kanoe, leering at the wet robes that now cling to her young body. He picks her up effortlessly and sets her back on her feet, facing away from him. His hands roam down her arms and legs, then back up her stomach to her chest. "Oh, I don't think so," he says to her. "Why would I want to let a sexy little thing like you go free? We haven't even started yet..."

Steel's hands slide roughly over Kanoe's large breasts, groping and stroking them through the wet fabric. His thumbs brush over her nipples repeatedly, forcing them to start to harden. The impatient demon isn't happy with that for long though. He grips the robes- and any garments underneath- and yanks with his demonic strength, tearing the fabric that covers her chest away. His hands quickly go back to rubbing and pinching, now meeting the schoolgirl's pale white skin.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:50 am

Kanoe shakes her head as she tries to get the salt water off her face. Her arms and legs strain and struggle against her bonds but to no avail. The demon was stronger in might and magic. Yet again she finds herself completely helpless before another of the island's monsters. And this one's intentions were apparent just by the way it spoke to her. The young woman squirms and quivers as the demon's hands roam over her soaked body.

She bites her lip to stifle a gasp as his strong hands took advantage of her breasts pushed up position. One of the binding rings had to be beneath her breasts, practically offering the large orbs to the demon. Steel was groping her roughly causing Kanoe to gasp and breathe deeply. It hurt the woman some but at the same time the demon's experience hands were sending gentle waves of stimulation through her body. The young woman lets out a sharp yelp as part of her robes were torn open, tearing open the black bra beneath them. Kanoe was about to yell back at him but found herself clenching her teeth to hide a sudden moan from her lips. His hands were molding her pale sensitive flesh like clay. Her pink nipples were already hardening to tiny nubs out of those luscious orbs.

"Ugh! How dare you! Destroying my robes...let me go!"

Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:02 am

"What a one track mind you've got." Steel ignores Kanoe's angry yelling, continuing his slow rough attention to her lovely breasts, especially those perking nipples. He tilts his face down to her neck, fastening his mouth on her pale skin and sucking hard enough to leave a mark. For a minute he simply stays like this, never letting up on her for an instant.

After a while, he's ready to move on to stage two. One hand tugs at her nipple, but the other slides down her stomach toward her groin, quickly slipping to the juncture between her thighs. Steel rubs one finger roughly along her lower lips, through the wet robes and her panties. He doesn't tear the robes yet though, to heighten the anticipation. As he strokes her, he slowly grinds his crotch against her rear from behind, his hard thick cock pressing up against her even through both sets of clothes.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:16 am

She continues her fruitless efforts to get out of her magical bonds. They were not budging. For someone who claims to not have the patience to get good at magic, these bonds were rather solid. The young witch could not even twist her wrist, her palm resting against her soaked robes. A faint sigh leaves Kanoe's lips as she stops struggling. It was pointless at this point to try and physically resist.

"Nngh! Just let me go..." Kanoe moans, "I'm sure the girls further along the beach will just love your company."

The young woman's eyes shut tight as Steel began sucking at her neck. She could feel her body growing a bit warmer against the cool waters. This monster did not waste time. Kanoe bites her own lip to keep from moaning softly as the demon's hands continue to roughly grope her. Her pale breasts were already firming up and growing more sensitive to the sensations from the aggressive squeezes and rubbing. She once again strains against the dark rings. She did not want it to end like this.

Suddenly a sharp gasp leaves her lips. The demon's hand had moved on to another sensitive target. The woman could not help but shiver as she felt his finger run along her folds, grinding her soaking robe and panties against the sensitive lips. Soft moans began to leave her lips as her breathing grew heavier.

"Ahh...please stop.." She groans.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:42 pm

Steel snickers at that. "Listen to you. Offering up your fellow students to save your own skin, huh? Who'd have thought you had it in you." The demon's attention to her body grows rougher, fingers pinching and twisting her nipple and grinding against her folds through the robes. Soon he sinks his claws into the fabric over her hips, then neatly tears a strip of fabric away to reveal her panties.

"I think I'm gonna have to punish you for that," Steel whispers cruelly, curling two fingers into the panties and between her lower lips. He starts pumping them into her, mercilessly, forcing pleasure from her body.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next