View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Not out of the woods yet... (For Kane) 

Post Not out of the woods yet... (For Kane)
The sound of the crickets was almost deafening tonight… fast and constant, it drowned out anything else that the young woman might have heard as she walked along the campus trail. It was far past the hours when students were allowed to be out, but she didn’t really care. What were they going to do to her? Give her detention?

The insects’ incessant chirping also belayed the temperature of the island’s night air, hot even in the darkness, causing the girl’s tight, black tee shirt hug her body even tighter, outlining the cups of her lace bra underneath. The tee ended just below her belly, exposing a thin amount of bare skin before her hip hugging jeans. The denim was laced with what she described as “battle scars”… places where it had worn thin enough to see through, strip cut in various accidents or on purpose along the outside. They were cut low, and gathered under her bare feet as they crushed down upon the foliage’s leaves.

She couldn’t say what had drawn her out here this night, save that she felt drawn to the strange, almost jungle like woods outside of the school, as if half awake and wandering through a dream.

She shook her head violently. “I must be nuts.” She mumbled to herself.

Last edited by Jag on Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:27 am

Post Re: Not out of the woods yet... (For Kane)
Kane lay under a tree fast asleep he was put chopping wood for a fire he was perpareing the constant swing of an axe had tired him greatly and it was getting dark .With a Jolt he shot up the sun was about to set .he herd a noise about fifty feet away the sound of some one walking This puzzeld him greatly "why in gods name would Any one come In here at night"he thought to him self

He stud up and walked to the noise He hoped it wasn't one of the girls form the school .he stopped behind a bush and saw a rather attractive young women walking towards the undergrowth this dispeard him greatly he could
start to feel the change happening the dark abyss cover him the horn rip out of his skull "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" he gave out a loud vain yell and then More black>

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:16 pm

The redhead’s eyes snapped wide and she quickly looked around. That was a scream… a human scream? Almost sounded like a male, though there were so few men on the island that such a proposition was unlikely. None the less… whoever it was, they sounded like they were in trouble. She leaped through the foliage in the direction she thought she had heard the scream come from, vines and low hanging branches snapping against her arms, leaving only small marks on her bared flesh.

“Hello? Is anyone there? Are you ok?”
she called out, unaware as of yet of the islands… other… inhabitants. As far as she knew there was little she couldn’t handle. Her chest leaped up and down as she ran, not exactly dressed for running. The girl hissed in pain as she trampled over something pointed with her bare foot, but continued on…

Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:46 pm

when the attractive redhead arrived where Kane had just been .there was but no one one there. the monster that was once a man was hided ready to
ravage the young redhead into submission he thought he'd let her see him first then give her a false since of escape he droped out of the tree "Hello my darling its a fine night ain't it"he said with a smec on his face.

Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:24 pm

The teen came to a stop after reaching a tiny clearing. It held only about enough room for a couple people to move, but she could swear someone had been here… the ground seemed displaced a little. “Hello?” she cried out one more time, straightening up and catching her breath, her shirt stretching and relaxing across her chest as she did.

As she was about to start moving again, something crashed to the ground right in front of her. Unable to see it clearly in the darkness, she at first took a step back, unsure if it was the person who had made the sound. As she got a better look at it, even by its silhouette, she realized it wasn’t human. Close, but wrong… distorted. Shifting limbs dotted its outline.

“What… are you?”
she asked, eyes wide, starting to back away, though not screaming in terror like many would be.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:17 am

the thing was exited it had not had a taste in a while .it sized her up he could not wait to make her shout out in extacy to make her cum "you Child shall bow to me..... in more ways than one" it said as the tentecals shoot towards her .she began to ran and the Demon just laughft .

Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:28 am

The girl swallowed hard… was this a nightmare? Surely this thing couldn’t be real. She didn’t have the time to think further on the matter though. As it spoke, she eyed the small clearing, looking for exits. Finding only two, one behind her, she started thinking of escape plans as fast as she could.

“Sorry… not the bowing type…” she says softly, trying to be her usual cocky self though, a bit terrified. Maybe more than a bit. She had dealt with wild animals before though, and figured that this thing might be similar. Instead of running from it, likely getting caught before she could even turn, she ran towards it, through it’s grasp and sliding, trying to slide herself between it’s legs and past, giving her the advantage.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:35 am

it chuckles at her pathithtic attempt to escape. she slide under his legs and tries to run but as she running its tentecels trip her legs wrapping titely around them .as she is pulled in closer two more wrapped around her wrist .as she was pulling her in front of it facing him ,she was screaming franticly
"well we can't have you doing that now can we?" yet another tenticel sprung out of his back the monster pushed it in and out of her mouth "what was that about "not being the Blowing type" after a minute it sperated and a ball started to form a ball in her mouth and in turn straps wrap around her head forming a gag harnnes .
"Such Breast "he said as he stuck his hand down her shirt and started to skwees .

Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:31 am

((Stepping out... sent you a PM))

Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]