View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 What One Man Does for Love(Open) 

Post What One Man Does for Love(Open)
It was dark this evening. Twas a beautiful eve over the Island as far as I could tell... I was still getting used to the twelve or thirteen senses my new body had as part of it. Some of which seemed quite pointless and easily ignored still the basic five worked oddly compared to how they did when I was still mortal... I so missed mortality; near as much as I missed my dear Pandora. I shook my head as I sat against a tree a small distance from the main school yet not within the confines of the woods that surrounded the main portion of the campus; it was in between the two. The cool breezed passed my face and I shivered a little.

"My first day in a new life... Pandora my sweet; I'll grow strong enough to meet you again my love; strong enough to stay corporeal as long as I wish so I can be with you; save you from this fresh hell."

I muttered unto myself a hand gracing my deep midnight colored hair; a hat resting on my head. even cloth against my skin felt different than it had in my memories of humanity pondering what I should do. The only way I could get the energy I needed was to become one of the beasts; One of these 'things' which ravaged poor young women in such horrible ways. I was conflicted sitting by that tree with my eyes focused on a single flower that grew by me in silent thought.

I'm also Jeanette 'Rose' Thompson & Charlotte Tepes Belnades

Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:57 am

Post Re: What One Man Does for Love(Open)
"Guys, I really don't think this is a good idea..."

"Oh, come on, Sevvie! It's the dare, and we all did ours..."

Voices became audible to him, as a small group of girls grew close to him. One of them- Severity, in fact- was blindfolded. "Besides, it'll be easy to find your way back! Brooke, spin her."

The older girl did, until she fell down. Before she could remove the blindfold, her so-called friends ran off, giggling. Severity sighed softly, restoring her vision. She couldn't quite remember how to get back- that wasn't good at all...

Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:09 am

It was around that time I heard giggling not far off. I stood slowly looking at the flower that rested in front of me and a simple blue indigo domed the plant. the field would remain until my demise which as far as I could tell would never come. I walked slowly towards where I had heard the giggling start not where it had gone. I peered out from behind a tree before stepping out. It seemed a girl was being hazed quite cruelly. If the other humans had known about what happened on the island I was sure none would haze like this.

"Hello there madam, are you alright?"

I asked with as calming a tone as I could muster to speak with this poor woman.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:01 am

Severity almost jumped out of her skin, surprised. "Um, sorry- I didn't see you there," she said, pocketing the blindfold. "And yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit disoriented." Well, she certainly didn't know ho this guy was... but he looked so innocent, she decided he couldn't be one of those things. "I don't suppose you could help me out a bit?"

Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:19 am

I offered the young woman a gentle smile nodding as I meandered closer to her offering her a hand up if she wished to take it. I could see no harm in assisting this woman while I continued to ponder what I'd been doing while looking at my little flower.

"How might I assist you madam?"

She was quite a pretty woman; as I had seen most at this schoole were; hmmm... shokushu... I had helped fund this place while I was human... I had no idea what I was paying to run; what research they were doing.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:30 am

She took the hand gratefully. "Thanks- I was just wondering if you could point me in the direction of the school?" she asked hopefully. With her free hand, she straightened her hair a bit, hoping she didn't seem to disheveled.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:54 am

"It's... uhmmm..."

I paused tapping my foot against the ground a single finger held up before I realized; I honestly didn't know the walking directions to the school proper. I'd only ever teleported with my unusual abilities. I shrugged as I scratched my chin.

"I think it's that way but, I'm not entirely sure; Seems I'm as lost as you miss... Oh do forgive me I didn't catch your name; Christopher good to meet you madam."

I offered with a friendly smile still on my face.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:15 am

"I'm Severity," she said, offering a slight smile. "And, really, I suppose any sense of direction is better than nothing, right?"

Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:04 pm

"Severity... that is quite an interesting name..."

She seemed so nice. I was having difficulty fathoming doing what I had planned to do to her. I closed my eyes and took a deep relaxing breath before offering another soft smile to this poor girl.

Pandora... you said you'd always forgive me no matter what I did... please don't let that have been forgotten my dearest.

I thought to myself as I began to ponder how exactly I would do this or even if I could do this.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:23 am

She nodded, smiling a bit. "Yeah, I don't know what Mom was thinking," she replied. "Want to try and find your way back to the school with me?"

Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:29 am

"Of course, that would be wonderful actually."

I told her feeling a bit weak. Oh dear I couldn't hold my form too much longer... why lord would thou curse this child in such a way!? My father was the one whom spit upon your eye I was just honoring his work... All I could do was try my best to keep it for the moment.

"So tell me a little about yourself, do you like this school?"

Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:13 am

"It's alright," she said, smiling a bit. "Most of the girls are pretty nice, and classes are easier than I thought. There have been a few... unfortunate episodes, but I think they've passed."

Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:43 am

It was thew entire reason I was doing this; so I could maintain my physical form indefinately instead of for such a short while. It was a pity I had to do this for it.

"Unfortunate episodes? What do you mean?"

I could feel myself reaching a peek of my orm, I could hold it for a short while longer but then... she'd befcome afraid I'd have no choice but to either strike or let her flee.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:03 am

"Well..." Severity paused, not quite willing to talk about it. "Like today," she said. "Things seeming nice, and then... well, not being so nice at all."

Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:10 am

"I see... would it have anything to do with the mention of monsters I keep hearing?"

I asked wondering if she'd been victim before; Though as I spoke my feet had become transparent without my notice, it would spread slowly no matter how hard I continued willing my form to maintain.

Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next