View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Illusion in the House of Neptune (for Kairi) 

Post Illusion in the House of Neptune (for Kairi)
It has been a month after the series of rape cases in the waters have died down. Some say the culprit was killed. Witnesses said there was a carcass that was hauled off the bay, that it was almost like 7 or 8 feet tall and was dangling what looked like loose tentacles. Some said it was a man, that it had a badly mauled face, and badly scaled skin. No one knows what it looked like for sure, but everyone knew what it was...a monster.

The labs on the island had been busy and open for so long, and they were open during the night. A whole bustle of activity...everyone was so busy, and students who had ventured in too near would disappear indefinitely, only to show up again...after a long, long 'time'.

After which, the labs were closed again in random inactivity. Seems like only a few people ever noticed it, and for those who did, they never seemed to talk about it...or strange enough, remember when or what time it was opened or active.

Then a new buzz came among the school. The fields, which had been relatively silent before the events had happened, began to be the subject of attention. Students who frequented the area for whatever purposes returned with dazed looks on their eyes and only one emotion...

Lust.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:11 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Illusion in the House of Neptune (for Kairi)
Kairi had just gotten out doing a group assignment and needed some air to calm her braind from thumping so hard after the boisterous students arguing over the specific topic to do their project on.

She walked outside the south door and stood there breathing taking the air in. She closes her eyes and twirled around for a little bit letting her skirt fly up against the wind. She opens then again and looks out towards the fields and left out a long breath. She could hear people heading her way and thought she heard her name being called, but she wasn't ready to be sucked back into the world of crowds and people.

So she did the first thing she could think of and took off running towards the field as fast as she could, letting her feet guide her. She didn't want to stop, just wanted to keep running, forever if she could.

((OOC: I am SOOOOOO sorry, I went away for a while because no one was EVER on and no one was replying to my messages. I randomly decided to come back and see if anything was new. But hey here I am. Again.... SORRY!)))

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW

( OOC: Oh hey, that's okay. 8) Now let me see...what was this thread about again...)

The creature stirred about, waking to his senses and the blowing air against his skin. He got up, and looked around.

There was complete silence in the midst of this incredible world in which he was thrust upon. There he was, in the middle of a field, not even knowing how he got here, who he was chasing that bought him here, or what had happened before he was bought here. All he remembered was the thrashing water, the sound of girls groaning and moaning, and an eerie, deep laughter, almost the same as his voice.

And afterwards, silence.

He looked around, trying to make sense of what had happened, and why he was here, and foung out that he was in the middle of a field full of violets. He did not even remember being close by to a field such as this, and knew that the last thing he could even vaguely remember was that he was swimming in the ocean...now, he was 50 or 60 miles into the inland, without even knowing anything.

The monster scratched his head.

This was a really new development, one which he could not even make heads or tails of. But yet, it seemed fate had played a delicious trick on him.

Close by were the familiar voices of their favorite prey, feeder for their almost boundless appetites...girls.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:31 am
Profile YIM

My breathing deepened as I got farther and farther away from the voices that were following me before. I finally found my self thigh high in flowers and weeds of all sorts, but that did not stop me from running. I finally found a patch where it was barren from all growth but the grass and fell over into it.

I panted heavily trying to catch my breath, laying sprawled out in the middle of this barren area. I closes my eyes and breather in a large breath and let it out slowly, letting my heart calm down. I could feel to wind blow across my body as my skirt flitted a little bit in the wind and my top lifted as air filled it.

I finally started breathing easier letting myself collect my thoughts.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:34 am
Profile YIM WWW

He crossed the field, never figuring out where or when he was, or what direction he was headed. All he knew was that the voices of the girls were fading, and by the time he had finished walking he'd found out that he was far away from the bushes, and was in the middle of the field.

" What the..."

He could not make heads or tails of what was here, or there. He was still drowsy; he had no sense of direction. He had failed to notice, however, that a heavy mist of thin yellow was covering the field. This mist seems to come from the flowers, but as to what effect they had on monster or human, that remained to be seen.

He continued walking until he spotted a figure walking in the distance. She seemed to come from the direction of the school, and her stumbling upon this field seemed intentional enough. All Kouzakai knew was that later, he found himself crouched down among the flowers in the field, hiding himself, stalking the girl.

He saw her plop down on a clearing in the field and stalked until he reached the place where she was sprawled out. Through the flowers, he saw her body; that young body of hers that was like a meal waiting to be eaten. Her legs that were displayed perfectly, without her knowing. Kouzakai smiled.

Maybe there was a purpose for this field and why he was put here, after all.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:09 am
Profile YIM

I let out a heavy sigh and a short grunt and roll over my side, breathing in the fresh air without opening my eyes. My sirt blows up in the wind and i don't even care about pushing it back down. The wind blowing acorss my panties feels really nice and even sends a short burst of pleasure through my body, but there was no time for pleasure, only time for thinking. So much was happening and nothing could make this time more stressful.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The air had elevated, and the field an even more ominous yellow. Pollen seems to come from the flowers and Kouzakai snorts a little, trying to avoid sneezing. That would give away his position, and such would not be so good for him, not if he wanted to keep his position a secret.

The girl, however, seems to be teasing the monster, although she doesn't know the monster was there. The way she just keeps on lying there without so much as a flinch was erotic in itself, and that alone was enough. But of course, monsters like him always went for broke, and that was essential if you wanted to satisfy your daily appetite.

Her skirt had ridden up, and he sees more than he should. That lithe, firm bum of hers, the pussy, though covered as it is by a thin fabric that was her pantie, and her long, smooth legs, all were displayed without so much as a worry.

Kouzakai licked his lips.

Slowly, two tentacles crawl through the ground, snaking a slow bee line for the girl's ankles. He takes the illusion of the grass brushing against her skin and uses it, as tentacles slowly wrap around her ankles.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:59 am
Profile YIM

I was finally at peace, and in a serene place. I was beginning to feel safe and then it happened. I could feel something nearby and before I could react, tentacles now latched around my ankles. I started to scream out, but stopped myself knowing it would be of no help. I tried to kick free and tried to crawl but it was to late. It had me.

Why? Why me?I couldn't help but starts to pant harder as the wind no longer was my friend but now my enemy. It felt like whips of cold hitting my body now as this creature was slowly taking me in.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW

He was banking on something. He knows that there was something in the wind that was different. He felt it, and so would she, if there was something really in the air that was wafting through the gentle breeze.

Unbeknownst to the girl, and to the monster, the field was full of flowers which were a hybrid of some sort, and were infused with some of the most potent pheromones harvested from monsters that the labs had either caught, or had either said to be deceased. These were mixed and matched, and soon the resulting batch were mixed into the genes of a type of plant, particularly these violets.

Kouzakai was definitely feeling the effects of the flowers, as a new batch of yellow dust was scattered by the wind. It flowed through and past the monster, him getting a full blow of the dust. It almost made him sneeze, but somehow, he definitely felt much more recharged than before. And he did feel that there was something inside of him that stirred more so than usual. He knew it was something inside of him.

Something dormant, and yet...

The urge can be felt as he pulled in the girl, him dragging her roughly among the grass, never even feeling a slight concern or anything for the girl. He just knew, she was calling out to him, to take her, to use her, again and again...and again.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:43 am
Profile YIM

I saw the yellow pollen blowing in the wind, and I didn't want to give in to this creature. I began trying to claw at the ground to get away. He kept pulling me toward him, and the wind began hitting even harder the before. My pouts and moans of dislike could be heard from miles away and I was hoping someone would come to my cries.

It seemed pointless and I began to cry out even harder. I could no longer feel the ground beneath me as i started to gain bruises from the grass running against my skin from the grass.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:16 am
Profile YIM WWW

Kouzakai pulled as if for the life of him. He was not going to let this one away, when it seemed like she was a prize catch, one that could net him something fierce.

She was clawing her way on the ground, fighting for dear life and it seemed like those bruises would be telling a story far gruesome than what really was happening in actuality. He did not want to hurt the girl, much as some predator does not want to get his 'dinner' spoiled.

He lifted her up, unknowingly, into the direction of the wind, where she got a full blast of the yellow breeze...he did not even thought of what he was doing.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:03 am
Profile YIM

This creature pulled me up off of the ground and I hung suspended in the hair with my feet in the air and my head towards the ground. I glared at him then crossed my arms over my chest and made a "hmph" sound. What are you doing? Your not being a very good monster, and I think I can feel all the blood rushing to my head. I stuck my tongue out at him. Put me down.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]