View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 liquid thats not water? (lurp) 

Post liquid thats not water? (lurp)
Angel was dreading this day already, she had to not only sit through 3 of the most boring classes ever, but she also had to recite a few pages of literature infront of the class and had messed up at one part. Now she was waiting for the final bell to ring so she could head to her first trip to the beach. Of course going with her roomie would be alot more fun but unfortunatly studying as well as their different time schedules really hurt any afternoon time they'd have together untill the weekend when classes where over. Of course she could skip but that wasn't her thing and she wasn't ready to test the rumor about the detention area at this school. She had heard the rumors about the beach and area's off campus but she ignored them as things to scare her, even if her roomie sometimes warned her as well.

As soon as the bell rings she packs her stuff, quickly dashs to her dorm room to put her stuff away, grab a towel and headed down toward the beach, already wearing pink swim gear under the school uniform (against the rules but she thought it small enough to bypass with a little explaining). When she got outside she had walked the path to the beach and found it was oddly deserted. 'oh well, more space for me' she thought and laid down her blanket and pulled off her uniform before laying in the suns rays. She didn't mind the sun and had a reason not to, since she never burned that much. She even smiles wondering how her roomie would like her with a tan. 'might try the water later....right now i just wanna relax' she thinks stretching before closing her eyes to the sun.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:11 am

Post Re: liquid thats not water? (lurp)
Lurp had been sleeping in the waves of the beach. The gentle rocking motion reminding him of the watery homeworld from which he had been banished. The students were surprisingly absent from their sandy activities today. It may have been class, it may have been fear, whatever it was - they weren't around.

It wasn't long however before his rest was cut short by the approach of a student.

"One is better than none." Lurp thought to himself as she laid down in the sun and appeared to begin napping. "I like the fearless ones." he snickered to himself as he swam towards the beach.

Foregoing all pretense of camouflage he simply rolled himself onto the sand in his natural form, a large nearly transparent sphere of liquid, no one was going to see him anyways. He rolled right up to the sunbathing girl and waited for her to notice.

Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:02 pm

Angel laid there no hint that she thought that anything was amiss. She was enjoying the suns wamrth and was slightly dozing off a bit. She did tend to fall asleep sometimes when sunbathing but never really cared, unless she wanted both her front and back equally tan. A few times she had thought of nude sun bathing to not get those tan lines but she never tried it for fear of someone finding her like that so she had to make do.

If lurp knew anything about the student files and what not, or was just smart enough to realize through common sence, he'd know that she was a new student so that would explain her 'fearless' additude. Not to mention she knew nothing of the actual sexual monsters except for rumors she passed off as pranks.

Angel dimmly was aware of a closer movement of water and though she felt some near her but didn't open her eyes to check since she thought the tide was coming in a bit more. She was able to assume such since she hadn't seen anyone and she didn't know anything about the beach here etc. So she continues to lay there onblivouse of the transparent blob of liquid thats next to her.

Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:18 am

The girl had clearly not developed any sense of caution yet as she simply continued to lay there, completely oblivious to his presence, not only that, she seemed to on the verge of completely falling asleep.

"Most intriguing." Lurp thought to himself. "She must be completely new here, and if that's the case it's only polite that I give her the proper welcome."

Forming an appendage out of his clear body, he tapped her deliberately on her shapely thighs and waited for to wake up.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:22 pm

Angel was on the brink of falling asleep when she felt the tap on her thigh. She wasn't quick to register it and almost thought it was Alice and they were back at their dorm but the warmth of the sun and the splashing of waves quickly caused that notion to vanish. Since she was peacefull she only thought that it was a stray droplet of water landing on her thighs but didnt want to brush it away since she was so content. She did however let her thoughts go back to Alice for a little while but showed no signs that she thought something was amiss.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:46 pm

Complete surprise registered through Lurp and he began to wonder if this was some kind of setup. Still, he wasn't about to let the ludicrous situation get the better of him.

He reformed the appendage again, and this time tapped her squarely on the forehead and spoke. "Hey wake up."

Just to make sure that he wasn't mistaken for something else again, he created another appendage and gave her right breast a solid squeeze. "Do I have your attention?"

Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:57 pm

Again Angel was on the brink of falling asleep when she felt a tap on her head, feeling the liquid feeling of it and thought it was another drop of water though it felt vagualy like a finger of someone poking her. She was about to dismiss it till she heard the voice and wondered who it was from. She of course wanted to just say go away but before she could she felt 'something' squeeze her right breast and heard the voice as she opens her eyes and quickly rolls away from what had grabbed it. She looks around first looking for a person...probably male since that's what the voice sounded like but she finally see's the blob of liquid and blinks rapidly. "......wha..." she stutters completely baffled at what she was seeing, giving testimoney that she was new.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:34 am

"You needn't be so shocked my tasty morsel." Lurp chuckled

"I was merely introducing myself in the typical way. SOMEONE, afterall, has to properly introduce you to your new home."

"I like your bathing gear, sure I'll like what's underneath it even more. Let's go for a swim shall we, it'd be a shame to waste this beautiful day." Promptly he pounced towards her and engulfed her feet and calves in his body, trapping her legs solidly within himself he started moving towards the tides.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Angel's face was still one of shock. She heard what he was saying but didn't understand any of it. Mostly due to the fact that she was still absorbed into the 'oh my god...what is this thing' type paralysis. She of course didn't know how the blob of liquid could talk. She was still 'decoding' within her mind what he had just said as it lunged at her. Had she been more acute in mind and prepared she might've dodged but she wasn't so fortunate. At first she thought she might be able to just step out, but trying to move her legs was impossible. She started yelling though what ever was being said resembled bassically 'No' and trying to do something to get out of 'it' slaming her fists down on it trying to see if she could scoop away the stuff.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:19 am

"Hey hey hey! Calm down! It's not like I'm going to let you drown." Lurp stopped dragging her towards the shoreline briefly. He took a brief moment to pin her appendages and stop her struggling. Quickly he formed a human head at the top of his body and gave it some distinct male features.

"Look here for a second. See, I can emulate you humans pretty perfectly." He spoke to her through the head, "I don't remember exactly where I saw this face but the females of your race seem to find this form more attractive."

"Not that I care really..." he melted the head back into his body. "My point is I have no intention of drowning you, only raping you, and that is much more fun if you're alive to enjoy it with me."

With that remark he started hauling her towards the waves once more.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:15 pm

Angel kept trying to struggle even when the thing bound her arms. If she had the abilitie she would have punched the head that was formed. no matter what he looked like she wanted to get away. Her mind was less clouded now and when she heard the word rape her entire bpdy bucked trying to get out. aldrenaline and strong muscles could do alot when needed, though getting her out of this mess was doubtful.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:33 am

As Lurp dragged the struggling girl into the ocean he wrapped more of his body around hers and swam further away from the shore. Keeping her head and shoulders above the water he asked her, "What's your name little one? Despite what's about to happen to you I think it would be polite to introduce yourself."

They were a far distance away from the beach now and the waves rocked gently back and forth as Lurp floated effortlessly near the surface.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:16 am

still struggling, though it was increasingly harder as it started to wrap more around her, she noticed that he made good on his word that she wouldnt drown though the farther they go out the more she wanted to go back. "Go to hell" she gives as an answer to his question, now angry at him and still wanting out though a part of her knew that it wasnt gonig to happen.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:11 pm

"Fine, be that way, but I'm sure your attitude will change soon enough." With that remark Lurp lifted a thin tendril of his body out of the water and formed a small razor sharp blade right in front of Angel's face.

"You're going to want to hold very still now..." Slowly he began slicing up her bathing suit, cutting in deliberate lines to methodically reveal more of her body.

When he had finally shredded and pulled away the last vestiges of fabric covering her body he reformed a mostly featureless head above the water and grinned at her lecherously, "And away we go."

His whole body warmed slightly and began squirming against her bare skin, rubbing her exposed breasts, kneading and massaging her firm ass, and sliding swiftly along her the lips of her pussy.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:41 pm

If this thing wasnt all liquid Angel would have spit and kicked it's ass. As it was however she did see the razor blade like appendage and decided it would be better to stay still, thinking it was threatening her. She got even angryier however when it started cutting her bathing suit (luckly not her favorite one, but still angry) and pulling it away to reveal her body. She blushed at this but once it was done she started with renewed vigor to get out. She saw the face and even contained her muscle tension showed she wanted to slam her fist into that face. She felt the warming of the liquid around her and started to feel the touchs and massages against her most intamite parts. She was trained to contain and conntrol her body to an extent so despite her already semi hard nipples from the cold water she was only getting more annoyed by it.

Of course even she had a limit at which she could resist.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next