View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Song of the Death Siren [Pandora X Airi] 

Post Song of the Death Siren [Pandora X Airi]
In a clearing some ways inside the forest on the school grounds, Pandora was quietly enjoying a rather unique artifact she had acquired from one of the box's previous guest; A fully functional iPod, filled to its virtual brim with an assortment of songs from Rock to Reggae, Jazz to Jpop and all things in between. It looked quite funny seeing a foot high cradling a normal sized ear pod against the side of her head while leaning against the foot of a tree.

Pandora was quite entertained with this one ballad, sung by a now obscure artist named Airi Katsuragi, in fact, a few of her albums were in this thing. The little demon was getting quite engrossed listening that she began to sing with the whatever she was listening to, and surprisingly, despite being demonic in origin, her voice was close to angelic as it flowed past the trees, delivering a most soothing sound to the area around her.

Last edited by Pandora on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:14 pm

Post Re: Song of the Death Siren [Pandora X Airi]
Airi was a curious young woman; she wasn't technically obscure; her record company and owners; the hykit had put her on hiatus on earth, a place she was set to return to upon the end of her training as she'd already had an intergalactic binding contract signed for the rights to her existence.

She was out and about today for a simple walk humming to herself simple tunes she herself had written for albums for a short while until her ears picked up an unusual sound. the sound of her own song in an angelic voice the likes of which she'd never heard before. she'd look about as she brushed off her uniform slowly she'd move towards the source. she'd pass throuygh foliage for a few minutes before arriving at a peculiar sight. a one foot tall being holding an Ipod. she'd scratch her chin peeking over plants at the strange fairy. she'd cock her head slightly a hand playing through her teal hair as she'd listen to the small woman singing.

Airi's curiosity peaked as she watched a smile on her face hearing one of her oldest songs being sung so beautifully by this small being; whatever it could be.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:54 pm

Pandora kept singing, not noticing her one person audience for the majority of the song until a wayward glance bring her visitor into focus.

Typically, Pandora would have taken this chance to lure her into her world for a little sexual orchestrating, but for now she was afraid that the person might be more interested in the iPod than the little demon fairy thing that was listening to it.

Hastily she gathered all the wires before picking up the slim device with both hands (it was an iPod Nano), and taking flight through the trees away from the girl, towards her box that was hidden in the bushes a few feet away.

dropping down into the brush, she slid the device under the box to hide it, then flew into the nearby branches to hide as well as watch over her hiding place in case the teal-headed girl gave chase to her.

Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:12 am

she saw the flying thing dart away into some bushes not to far; she didn't care about the music player; the cared about what had been singing the song she wrote when she was thirteen. She'd ponder for a minute about walking further from the bath through the forest she had been walking one but the lack of animal sounds from the forest made her think this was a man made island that had been deserted before the school's creation. she'd nod as she finally moved through the bushes.

She's look curiously at the box in the middle of the clearing glancing to the left then the right scratching her chin. the box looked a little small or so she thought, for the creature to have hidden in thus she called out [color=4040ff]"Hello??? where'd you go little one I'd like to see you, your voice is so pretty please sing more of my songs little one." she'd smile as she'd look about the area curious what she would do if the little thing didn't return.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:54 am

Pandora felt a little silly for running away and slowly descended down from her perch.

"Really?"

A quick nod was all she needed before pulling out the iPod and using her entire hand to operate the click wheel, selecting another one of Airi's songs. Putting the ear bud against her ear once more, she began to sing, her soothing voice encompassing the area in a quiet calm.

Selecting another song, she demonstrated again the soothing qualities of her singing, but in reality, she had already hatched a plan to have fun with this teal-haired girl.

Finishing that last song, she paused, pointing towards the box in the bushes.

"Could you open it and get the other player I found, I think they have more of these songs in there...."

Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:25 pm

Airi wasn't dumb but, she was trusting and naive of the secrets of the island. She'd move to the box picking it up she'd shake it slightly hearing nothing. she'd cock her head to the side shaking her head softly as she did.
"I think someone stole it... it's not making any sound."
she'd say softly a hand roaming over the box. "It doesn't feel like there's anything padding the inside either little one. Not once did she make a move to open it though; she didn't like opening boxes like this; she had a fear of boxes like this since she was six.

"Sorry but, I'm sure there are more of my songs on that miss... Sumimasen!!! Watashiwa Katsuragi Airi desu ka."
she'd ask a bit mixed up right now excited to meet what she assumed was a kind spirit that had taken residence in this man made forest.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:33 am

"Drat!"

The girl had to be the one that opened the box... Of course there was still the eye to eye option, but you cant really say 'look into my eyes' without drawing suspicion.

"Nnnn.. Nandemo naiyo..."

Good thing she had that little raping spree in Japan. Pandora looked kindly at the girl, but secretly she was trying to find a way to get her to open it herself.

"Airi? You mean you're the one that wrote these?!"

Pandora faked a little girlish squeal to further her guise as something innocent... and quite frankly, shes amazed its working.

"Id love to hear you sing one of these songs! lets go someplace more comfy.."

Picking up the pod and its attached wires, she flies on up to her and smiles.

"Could you hold the box open so I can put his in?"

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:21 am

me looked to the small cute woman laughing softly as she squealed a hand passing the siren's ear.

"Arigatou gozaimasu... I didn't know my fans went beyond my species, It's an honor to have one such as you like my songs."

she'd giggle once more as she was asked such a simple favor she looked about the box curiously.

"How about we go get a different box, this one doesn't even have a lock! I'm sure it would be safer if there was a lock!"

she'd say thinking she was helping having no clue she was huindering this creature from raping her.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:56 am

A number of profanities were silently being directed towards the ditzy blue-haired girl.

"Its a magical box! ofcourse it has magical locks!!!"

Simply smiling, Pandora think it might be time to use tactic number two against this rather airheaded person.

"No no, dont worry, its my special box, Ive had it all my life.."

Some bull slinging right there, but she wasnt going to waste time with flitting round the place looking for another box just to get this girl in hers.

"Hey hey, we can look for another box for my players faster if you can help me one thing. See, people can find what they are looking for if they stare into my eyes, im sort of a living crystal ball, you see."

Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:46 am

"Oh I don't believe in crystal balls..." she'd say to the little fairy looking being as she looked over the box. mind you this was coming from the girl with a spark of mana that could be sensed in the next nearest universe. she'd simply smile looking over the box a little more. "You know this box is bothering me a little and I just don't know why ne..." she'd mutter to herself looking over it as she tripped with the box in hand it landed in front of her with a loud thud. she'd dart up and look over the box before opening it to make sure she didn't damage the fairy's box's hinge.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]