View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Living Water? (Emily) 

Location: Hanging silently behind you..... and a little to the left
Post Living Water? (Emily)
If it hadn't been so down-right embaressing, it would have been rather comical. Perhaps his recent activities have tired him, but Kyrios could not believe he could have been so foolish. He had always prided himself on his calm, analytical personality and the calm logic with which he tackled most problems with. But today just wasn't his day as it simpy progressed with one screw up after another. The culmination of which would have to be a toss up between shearing himself through the rapids or going over that waterfall.

The day had begun innocently enough with a drained, tired Kyrios seeking a place to relax. His recent interactions with some of the campus girls, while certainly enjoyable, had placed an unmistakable strain on his physical form and he was, for lack of a better expression, completely sexed out. Tried, thirsty and the Zelpher equvilant of hungry, Kyrios had sought out a nearby stream from which to drink from and perhaps procure a little sustainance. The tiny flow of water had risen marvolously to the task. The water was crisp, clean and incredibly refreshing. In addition, this stream must originate from some underground aquifer, it's liquid loaded with a variety of minerals which Kyrios could easily metabolize. Like a man finding an oasis in a desert, Kyrios eagerly began absorbing the wonderous liquid, savoring it's cool, almost sweet taste and it's horde of natural minerals.

It was here, however, that his day had gone arwy. Hungering after the materials in the stream, Kyrios had allowed himself to diffuse almost completely into the water, leaving only a small, pseudo-pod-like part of him attached to the nearby bank to prevent him from being washed away with the stream. After a while, Kyrios felt satiated. The water had been very quenching and the minerals ought to last him quite a while. Full, relaxed, and incredible soothed by the warm sun contrasting with the water's gentle coolness, Kyrios had started to doze off. Predictable, as conciousness fadded further and further from him, the pseudo-pod that was holding him in place relaxed it's grip and slid from the ground with the tiniest of popping noises.

With that, the stream began to wash Kyrios away. His relaxed, gelatinous body easily curving and contouring to every ebb and flow of the stream's water. But the current proved so gentle, that it failed to rouse him from his peaceful slumber... for a while that is. For the gentle stream soon gave way to a raging white water swirling aroiund numerous dark rocky protrusions. And, relax though he may have been, even Kyrios could not have remained asleep after the fleshy core of his body slammed into a nearby rapid.

UGH!

Kyrios woke with a start. At first, Kyrios was confused, his sleep driven delirium keeping him from making sense of the situation. However, as his body again plopped against a rapid, his brain quickly started back up and made sense of the situation. Kyrios had made rapid progress in assimilating the human mannerism and tongue. His mastery had gotten to the point that human expressions now came naturally to him. So, in light of the situation, Kyrios choose an human vocal expression most fitting of his state of mind.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

The scream was muted and gurgled by the water, but noticable as a yell. However, the soft roar of the raging waters easily drowned out his scream. And so, Kyrios went through the rapids, ploping and squishing through the rocks in a way remarkable similar to a rag. His gelatinous body, through strong, was very elastic and stretched easily in the water. And it seemed that a part of him caught against each rapid that he passed, causing him to hang there for a moment before the current would rip him loose and carry him off again. Each little impact would elicit an grunt from the unfortunent blob.

Agh! Bloody... ugh! Come on Fate! Why do you just end me here! That would be more convient for both of us!!

Careful what one wishes for. That was the appropreiate term for this situation. No sooner had that sarcastic thought finished passing through his mind that Kyrios detected the soft rumble of the upcoming waterfall.

Ohhh.... aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

A resigned groan followed by another, very recognizably human yell. Kyrios toppled over the edge of the water, striking a remarkable resemblence to a blue, translucent and uncooked egg being slid off of a skillet. He feel into the water a instant later with a small pa-loosh of water and promptly sunk to the bottom. Thankfully, the water fall had been small and his drop had not been from too high. From this angle, the waterfall looked deceptively serene. The roar of the rapids beyond had dulled to nothing but a soft, soothing gurgle and the sounds of the water from the fall itself was nothing more a calming, gentle sound.

Still a little stunned from that ordeal, Kyrios merely floated meekly away from his point of landing, towards the bank of the small lake that had formed around the small waterfall. This was looking to be a rather bad day.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:56 pm

Post Re: Living Water? (Emily)
"Hmm?"

Now, Emily wasn't known for her perceptive capabilities. Even still, she could have sworn that she heard something, or more precisely, someone.

Emily's day so far was going really quite well. She woke up a little late to a beautiful sunny day, made herself a nice breakfast, did a little bit of homework, then went out into the sun to find a nice place to read her book. She donned her white sundress, which she had trimmed with tiny green embroidered vines, and her wide rimmed straw hat for the occasion. On the way out the door she scooped up her brand "new" softcover of "Nameless Fantasy Book" and headed into the woods.

At this point, however, she was hearing things. These things were: A. Falling water, and B. What sounds like a scream.

Upon consideration, the voice didn't sound female and it wasn't continuing. She considered both of these points to be positive. Second, she wasn't entirely sure that she had heard what she had thought. The falling water sound, on the other hand, was still present and quite interesting. It just had to be investigated.

She made her way towards where the sound was emanating. It was definitely a waterfall sound.

I love being cute!

Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:22 pm
Profile YIM

It would seem that fate had finished having it's fun with Kyrios. Whatever currents that were present in the lake carried the still recovering Zelpher away from the water where he would have surely been beaten into oblivion by the force of the falling liquid. Instead, the gentle flows of water gently carried his gelatinous body away from the small waterfall, along the nearby bank down the lake.

The beating in the rapids and the subsequent landing from the water had left Kyrios dazed. As he floated down across the lake, his head started clear just a bit but he was still a little out of it. Confused and still a bit stunned, his brain was only able to focus on on one important task at hand. Get out of the water!

The instant this idea engrained itself in his head, Kyrios lashed out with a single tendril out of the lake, reaching gropingly towards the bank of the river. Almost unconciously, he reached out towards the brightest and most noticable thing to his eletrical senses. With lightening speed, his soft tendril wrapped around this object. A few soft tugs showed Kyrios that it was not tied down, but would suffice for his purposes. Using this object as a grip, Kyrios pulled himself out of the water until half of his flattened blobby body was up on the shore of the lake and the round, fleshy core was lulling just on the surface of the water, resembling something of a mutated basketball of meat.

"...uuuuurrrgggghhhh...."

His groan sounded something similar to a cross between a zombie and a drunk man. Appropiate, as Kyrios did somewhat feel that way. His previous experience had not injuried him, his gelatinous body was easily able to cope with the impacts in the river. However, Kyrios had not found the incident pleasent and was not exactly in the best of moods. Now out of the water, Kyrios recovered enough to regain some basic cognitive abilities. And it was only now that Kyrios realized that the object he had unwittingly grabbed and used to drag himself out of the lake was something alive. And, judging from the electrical aura, probably a human female.

"What..?"

Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:31 pm

Emily had fairly quickly made her way through the woods, diverging from the path and towards the sound. The trees became smaller and more dense before suddenly stopping at a fairly wide sandy shore around a dazzling blue lake. She was shocked at just how pristine it looked, what with most lakes being nasty and green with slime. This one got constantly perturbed by a waterfall issuing from a small cliff, and a stream across the way carried away the grime.

This shock, however, was null compared to she shock she experienced when she was unwarrantably grabbed by something out of the movie "The Abyss" She gasped and dropped her book quite inadvertently on a small stack of very dry stones. Her knees gave out in surprise and she slunk down. She babbled as her eyes darted around at the thing wrapped around her waist, which was getting her dress wet and sandy. An attempt to pry it off failed, as she could barely get a grip on its wet and slippery surface.

I love being cute!

Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:20 am
Profile YIM

Kyrios felt the rather futile scrapping of the girl's finger against the gooey flesh of his tendril and heard the rather incoherent babbling issuing from her. It was ironic, really. Kyrios did know about several of the other island's inhabitants which actively stalked and targeted some human females for their pleasure. Kyrios did no such thing, but somehow, fate always seemed direct him to these girls. And somehow, these girls always seemed to be rather attractive.

Now mostly on dry land, Kyrios was able to stand up, exposing his entire blobby body to the girl sitting in front of him. She was certainly cute, her eletrical aura seemed gentle, reserved and... perhaps even sweet? It was the kind of thing that made you want to smile at her and hug her gently or something like that.

Of course, Kyrios also realized that he had probably scared the poor girl senseless. She was sitting in front of him with an appearance appropiate of a doe caught in the headlights of speeding vehicle. Deciding that he probably shouldn't scare the girl anymore, Kyrios slackened the grip of her tenatcle wrapped around her waist. He also noticed that his tendril had wettened the girl's sundress. Feeling slightly responsible, Kyrios allowed his tendril to remain on her waist so that it could absorb the water from her dress. As he did this, his tendrils started wiggling and moving against her waist, trying to get all of the water out of the girl's dress. An unintentional result of this was that Kyrios unknowningly started caressing the flesh of her waist. But after a while of this, Kyrios withdrew his tendril the now dry waist of her dress.

"My apologies," Kyrios said in his soft, whisper-like voice, "I didn't mean to startle you."

Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:08 pm

Emily was, for all intents and purposes, petrified by the gooey mass that had grabbed and approached her. She had encountered creatures on this island before, but after each experience it seemed so unreal that part of her believed it was just a bad dream. However, when faced with one of these creatures, she suddenly was forced to realize that all of the previous encounters had been real. Combining this shock would be enough to throw even the most sane person alive into a nervous panic.

She was expecting the worst. Any minute that thing around her waist (that had begun wiggling against her skin) was going to haul her into the air, rip open her dress, or some horrible thing that she couldn't begin to imagine. When this didn't happen, however, and the appendage pulled away from her, leaving her with a dry (yet still sandy) dress and a very confused expression.

When the blob spoke to her, she gasped and hugged herself tightly. Did... Did that thing just apologize?

"Whh...waaha...aawaha.... Wha...?"

I love being cute!

Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:03 pm
Profile YIM

Hoist her into the air and tear her dress open, Kyrios wondered amused. Being completely, utterly honest, Kyrios wouldn't mind doing such a thing and having his way with the this young women. In fact, he'd probably enjoy it. She was quite cute and attractive. But his desires weren't that strong and there was really no call for that. Her response to his apology was somewhat to be expected. After all, a big glob of goo had just spoken to her. Kyrios was familiar enough with human mentality to undersand the sort of response that would envoke. Her verbal reply, however, too a little more effort. It actually took a read of the girl's mental state for Kyrios to figure out what she was trying to convey. Surprise? Panic? Fear?

"uh..." Kyrios replied softly, "You may calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." Quietly, however, Kyrios added, "I hope."

He had never intended to hurt any of the girls before. Yet somehow, one way or another, he had ended up raping every single one of them. It was actually kind of disturbing for him. Can it really be that he has such weak self control? Kyrios then began to ooze towards the girl, still almost cowering before him. He tried to be as slow, dliberate and non-threatening as possible in his movement, but he wasn't sure how successful he would be. On that note, Kyrios made sure to stop well away from the girl's body staying out of her comfort zone.

"And I had said that i was sorry," he repeated, "I did not mean to startle you."

Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:42 am

As the creature oozed towards her, Emily tried her best to back away. Unfortunately, her body was still almost entirely frozen in place. Those bits that could still move were shaking a little. The thing spoke comforting words to her, but the mere fact that it was talking was terrifying enough.

However, since it was keeping its distance and not reaching out for her in any way, and since it was trying to sooth her nerves, some small part of Emily's mind relaxed. This small part, no longer stricken with terror, began asking all of those questions that you usually ask when you encounter something new. Some of these questions filtered down to the speech center. Most of that area was still terrified, so the questions came out as,

"Wh... who?... What....?"

There was a pronounced shudder in her voice. It was clear, however, that she wanted to know what she was dealing with before trying to get away.

I love being cute!

Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:16 am
Profile YIM

Does this girl have a speech impediment? Kyrios didn't think that he would have shocked her that badly. The other girls that he had met have recovered at least to the point of speaking by now. But this girl was still truely jittered to the point of speechlessness. However, something in her head had recovered to the point of achieveing coherency. So Kyrios was able to comprehend what she was trying to say.

Kyrios was about the answer this girl honestly, but something suddenly caught his attention. A book? Kyrios's eyesight was too bad for him to make it out with sight alone, but a quick scan of the girl's brain gave him the answer. A fantasy book at that. With that piece of knowledge, an idea sudden occured to Kyios. This idea felt a little silly, actually, and seemed almost kind of devious. But the idea also felt quite fun. And it honestly couldn't hurt. With that, Kyrios found the idea suddenly irrestible. Time to test this girl's... imagination.

"I am Kyrios," he answered the girl, using his entire body to speak, giving his voice a resonating, omniscent quality, "The spirit guardian for this lake."

Well, she did have a fantasy book. And, gazing into the girl's mind, Kyrios had seen a spark of deep intelligence and imagination. Maybe she would believe him. Well, whatever the case, this should prove to be interesting. To make him more believe-able, Kyrios reared his gooey body up, making his mass seem tall, powerful and dominating.

"Tell me mortal," Kyrios went on in his loud, resonating voice, "How should I address you?"

Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:58 am

The poor girl was sill motionless in shock, but her mind was finally becoming coherent. She looked at the creature towering over her, the intended intimidation having its effect. The white fabric that she wore, now somewhat dirtied by the soft soil, stood in sharp contrast to the dark woodland around her. The sun that shone through the think leaves and the void left by the lake alit her from her surroundings.

"You... you can't be serious..." In her mind she knew that there were no such things as spirits. However, given that she was being gazed upon by a huge flowing entity, both her mind and her tone faltered. When she spoke, she sounded less ridiculing and more hopeful. She did, after all, hope that this wasn't a spirit. She hoped that it was a dream.

"I'm Emily...." she said quietly.

I love being cute!

Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:46 am
Profile YIM

Not exactly disbelief, but doubt. Not exactly acceptance, but a faltering conviction. Emily, as she said? So, Emily didn't immediately believe him for saying such a rather ludacrious thing, and that was honestly good. Kyrios would actually have been rather worried for the girl if she just accepted what he said a face value. But there was not exactly a total shunning to what he had said. There was doubt and a general hopefulness for a more logical outcome, but not complete rejection. Perhaps this ruse was still alive.

Now, how would a spirit respond? Kyrios decided that it would be best to present a facade of power. After all, if he was a powerful water spirit, he should be... well powerful.

"You doubt my power?" Kyrios said, still in that resonating tone. He raised his voice slightly, not to the extend of seeming angry, merely displeased. "Foolish girl."

With lightning speed, four tendrils shot of of Kyrios's body and, before she quite knew what had happened, wrapped around Emily's wrist and ankles. Their gentle, mid-day water like coolness contrasted soothingly with the heat of the sun as they pulled Emily's arms and legs away from her body. Then, eagle-spread, the tentacles hoistd the girl into the air.

"If is unwise to show a lack of respect for a spirit," Kyrios said, his voice dropping into a silky purr as he spoke. Slowly, his main body began to ooze towards the girl he now had helplessly in his clutches. "You should realized that you are at my mercy."

Kyrios allowed his sentence to hang ominously for a second. His grip on the girl's wrist and ankles were not harsh or uncomfortable, but they were firm, clearly showing the Emily that should could not escape even if she struggled with all her might. And just for shock, Kyrios floated the fleshy core of his body to the edge of his gooey mass, pointed his one large photo-receptor eye at Emily and opened it, cauing with looked like a giant, pupil-less and shockinly sky-blue eye to stare at the girl. It surprised Kyrios slightly how obvious Emily's form stood out against the background. Even to his rather primitive photo-receptive eye, Emily's silleuotte was easy to spot. Her white dress and her pale skin stood out extremely well against the spotty shadows projected by the shade of the trees. Kyrios lost his train of throught for a moment, reflecting on how much he liked girls with pale skin. To him, girls like that seemed, haunting, fragile and almost... etheral. Somehow, that struck him as being extremely beautiful.

However, Kyrios forced himself away from his contemplations and continued with his act. It must have shocked the poor girl, but Kyrios suddenly gentle set her back down, tendrils uncoiling from her limps and pulling away from her back into his main body.

"But I shall not harm you. You can relax," Kyrios said, reverting his voice back to his normal, very human tone. "For you see, young one, you have actually helped me out of a very dangerous situation. And for that, you have my gratitude."

As Kyrios spoke, he raised himself up again until he was more or less a vertical column of goo before bending his body halfway up his total height slightly foward. It was his best imitation of a human bow. That was an appropiate way to express gratitude, correct?

"In return for this server which you have rendered me, I shall grant you one wish," Kyrios said, "Tell me, Emily. What do you desire?"

Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]