View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Meditation (Siferus) 

Post Meditation (Siferus)
The dark witch lets out a long drawn out sigh. Her bare feet leave soft footprints in the sandy beach as she searches for a comfortable place to sit. Black robes wisp slightly against her legs as a small upside cross bounces lightly between her breasts. The ocean breeze kept the night air cool as it caresses through her long black hair and through the v cut of her robe. It was neither hot nor cold tonight and the sound of the crashing waves gave a tranquil feeling about the area.

Kanoe decided it a was beautiful night to clear her thoughts. She climbs up on a large flat rock jutting out from the sand at the very edge of the water line. The small of salt water came to her with every wave that collided with the rock she sat on. Taking another deep breath she sits down and closes her eyes.

It was important to practice self control when dealing with the dark arts. While she must embrace the darkness she also has to resist it at times. She took long slow breaths. The moon was high in the sky, shining off her pale skin while being absorbed in her dark hair and robes. The witch focused on all the sounds around her. The sound of her breath, the waves, the air around her. Slowly she began to phase the sounds out one by one until only the air remained. The witch searched for that hidden sound, the hidden whine beyond the air around her. She focused only that sound, the sound of the mana around her. Her eyes opened half way as she lets the colorful weaves of mana invade her vision.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:35 pm

Post Re: Meditation (Siferus)
Siferus had burrowed himself in the sand, not to stalk, but to relax.

As the witch walked over the sand, she disturbed the sleeping spider.

As she meditated, he poked his head out of the sand, locking his eyes on the black haired beauty.

He moved through the sand, unnoticeable to the beautiful witch, stalking her, waiting for her to come off of the rock.

I'm going to torment this one. She'll never forget this night. He thought to himself with an evil smile on his face.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:21 pm

Her hair gently sways in the breeze as she fell deep into her trance. She lets her body swim in the world of magic and energy. Her surroundings have long faded from view, unaware of the creature stalking her in the sand.

After several minutes, she slowly pulls herself back to conciousness. She felt rather relaxed as her eyes flutter and finally open. The witch rises to her feet, stretching her body before finally stepping off the rock. Her mind felt much more open to the world after that excercise, a rather surreal feeling like when she channels magic. Kanoe was not sure if the change of scenery helped but it did help her relax and enjoy some of the outer beauty of the island for once. She began walking across the beach, heading towards the woods and hopefully back to her dorm.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:11 pm

Suddenly a tentacle shot out of the sand, wrapping itself around Kanoe's leg from thigh to ankle.

Siferus crawled out of the sand, tentacles still about half buried in the sand, to confront her, unaware of the fact that Kanoe was a witch.

"I don't appreciate having my rest disturbed, woman! Who are you and why are you here? Keep in mind how you answer will affect how badly I rape you." His voice booming not 2 feet in front of her.

Little did Kanoe know the rape would be long and rough regardless.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:52 am

Kanoe's eyes widen as a tentacle lashes out from the ground. It pierces and tears part of her robes as it wraps around her leg. Her eyes flash angerly at the creature. Just one night, one night outside where one of these bloody things does not try to rape her would be nice. She shivers at the bellowing voice of the strange spider creature before her.

"Get out of my face!" she hissed.

She whispers the dark words of magic as flames lick around her hand. With a flick of her wrist, she swipes her hand upwards towards the thing causing an arcing flame to extend out from the ground towards the beast. The witch was not in the mood for games.

Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:31 am

"Wrong answer, bitch. Now I'm pissed off." He cursed as the flames caused considerable burns, but nothing more than a nuisance.

Another tentacle pops out of the sand, wrapping around the hand she burned him with.

"This is the last time I'm going to ask, bitch. Who are you?!"

Unknown to the witch, a tentacle was coming out of the sand under her robe, ready to tear her panties off and violate her at any time.

He was toying with her before he raped her.

"I try to learn the names of my victims."

Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:29 am

Not enough? Fine, she will punch a hole in this bloody thing and escape. She chants harshly as wisps of darkness gather in her other hand. The threads swirl into an inky black orb of shadow. Once formed, Kanoe thrusts the orb directly at the things face. Upon impact the bolt will burst in a large concussive force of bone chilling darkness.

"Let go of me!" she hissed.

Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:34 am

Siferus was pushed back nearly a foot, releasing her wrist.

This isn't going as well as I thought. I've had enough of this. He thought to himself.

"Enough! My turn now." He snarled at the witch.

Pulling all his tentacles out of the sand, he hoisted Kanoe into the air, his now free tentacles began restraining her, pulling her arms behind her, tying them at the wrist.

Another tentacle coiled itself around the entirety of her other leg, spreading her legs slowly.

Playtime was obviously over.

Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:59 am

"Damnit..."

She watches the creature skid away and release her wrist. The witch tries to pull away but the other tendril was fully wrapped up her leg, keeping her in place. Kanoe cries out as she was suddenly pulled up off the ground by her leg. Several more tentacles joined the first, binding and pulling her body upright while in the air.

"L-Let go..."

Kanoe struggles helplessly in her bonds. Tentacles pull her wrists behind her back and bind them together. Her chest was forced outwards by the motion making her look like she was offering her breasts to the beast. She continues to squirm causing her bounce freely with only her robes keeping them in check. Her thighs shiver as she tries desperately to keep them closed as another tentacle wraps around her other leg.

Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:13 am

"You burn me and blast me, and you expect me to let go? Not gonna happen."

Still pulling her legs apart, one of his tendrils started rubbing her clit through her panties under her robe, which he decided needed to come off. Reaching all the way up her robe slowly caressing her soft skin as the tendril proceeded to tear the robe off, exposing her fair skin to the now aroused Siferus.

"My, my. You're a pretty little slut, aren't you?"

Two tentacles wrapped themselves around her breasts, teasing them.

Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:33 am

"Nngh! Stop it!"

The woman gasps as a tendril snakes it's way to her sex, stroking her small pearl through the thin fabric of her undergarment. The beast showed no mercy, tearing her entire robe away in one vicious pull leaving her just her panties. Her nude body seemed to glisten in the moonlight as she hung up in the air. The cool night air caresses over her exposed breasts causing them to firm slightly as her nipples began to darken with heated blood. Kanoe could do little except squirm as tentacles fine their way around her two heavy orbs causing another gasp to escape her lips as they slide around the sensitive flesh.

Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:02 pm

It was time to up the teasing a little for this witch. Tearing her panties off, the tendril pushes the very tip into her sex, releasing a dose of his chemical into her, starting to arouse her.

Pulling the bound witch close to him, he keeps her legs spread as he places her sex first on the long shaft of his cock, starting to thrust his hips, his shaft grinding against her.

Removing one tendril from her breast, he begins to suck on the luscious orb, paying special attention to her hardened nipple.

Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:30 pm

"Ahhnn!" she moans.

Her body arches slightly as the tendril pumps a strange fluid into her folds. A tingling sensation began to spread inside her sex like wildfire. She could feel her netherlips growing moist in the cool air as she was brought before the creature. Kanoe squirms more as she feel her body growing hotter, her heart pounding faster.

"N-No...Ahhhhh!"

The creature's cock felt like searing fire as it pushes into her tight folds. Her body shudders as her inner walls twitch and contract around the thick meat. Kanoe shakes her head as she shuts her eyes, trying to fight the sensation. The chemical must have been some sort of aphrodisic that monsters use. God, it felt so good.

Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:41 pm

Siferus released her nipple from his mouth as his tendril pumped in and out of her.

"You look like you're enjoying this, you little slut." He said to the obviously horny witch, manuevering her so she sees his fully erect member.

"I'm going to use this in your mouth, in your sex, and in between those beautiful breasts. Where should I start?" He taunted her, tapping his phallus against her lips and cheek, wondering how much fight was left in this girl.

"I'm still waiting for your name, you know."

Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:03 pm

A faint whimper sounds from the woman as her nipple was released, now fully erect and throbbing gently with blood. Kanoe could not stop gasping louder and louder as his tentacle grinds inside her tender folds. The fluids left her cunt dripping with need and hypersensitive as blood comes to surface.

The witch trembles at his words. It was nothing new sadly with these monsters. Her cheeks flush gently as he taunts her with his cock. Kanoe wanted nothing of it even if her body was screaming. She turns her head away. Her arms struggle against her bonds but soon gave up. It was best to remain silent and not play the monster's game.

Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:13 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next