View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A page out of a Horror novel... (For Kakumaoh) 

Post A page out of a Horror novel... (For Kakumaoh)
Faster, faster! That's the only thing that was going through the blond's head. She had to go faster. Or else it would catch her. She felt her slender legs pump beneath her to move her nubile body at increasing speeds. She spent every bit of her attention trying to avoid the branches swinging at her pale, oval-shaped face. Her eyes closed every time a branch came at her, either from the effort of dodging or a grimace of pain as the sharp wood clawed at her skin. She could feel her heart thumping in her ears, fear welling within her mind.

The rustling was getting more constant, more obvious. Whatever was chasing her was getting more desperate. She dared not glance behind her. Tears began to swell within the corners of her eyes, tears of fear, tears of sadness. Her uniform was torn and dirty, results of the roots lining the forest floor betraying her to her enemy. Her knees were dirty and sore. The palms of her hands felt rough like sand paper. She just wanted to stop, fall to her knees and let whatever it was chasing her to catch her. But she couldn't. She just couldn't.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:06 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: A page out of a Horror novel... (For Kakumaoh)
He'd been spying on the girl's roommate when he'd first noticed her. Right away, he'd decided that she would be his next target, and for the past few days had been observing her.

Then, just as he'd decided that it was time to take her, he'd been uncharacteristically careless. A branch had snapped under his foot, alerting the girl to his presence. She'd glanced in his direction briefly, probably only long enough to note his massive bulk, before dashing into the forest.

He had immediately set off in pursuit, confident he could catch her soon enough. He was faster than her and knew shortcuts through the woods. Sensing her fear, he'd decided to hold back and extend the chase to allow her terror to build.

That had been a mistake. She'd run into one of the thicker parts of the forest, one with no convenient ways for him to go around and get ahead of her without letting her out of his sight. Out of necessity, he'd pursued her into the tangled growth, crashing through the trees and even breaking a few smaller ones that were in his path.

He let out a low growl of annoyance as he broke off another branch that had nearly smacked into his face. This is getting irritating. I'm going to have to make sure that she makes all of this worth it.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:21 pm

As if beckoning to her, a dark silhouette began to form in the distance. It was on a hill, the moon resting right behind it. It looked like some sort of cube, or... Or a cabin! Diana found herself starting to jog towards it, hope finally beginning to blossom in the center of her mind. Her legs continued to pump constantly, the muscles on her calves beginning to grow sore with the amount of movement they've had to do. Her lunges were burning, demanding that she stop and catch her breath. But she once again told herself, I just can't! She ducked another tree branch, this time almost sending herself sprawling. Just a few meters to go...

The blond didn't realize how superficial the protection the cabin would give was. It had four walls and was roughly two meters by four. It was puny and had four windows, all of which could easily fit a larger sized man. The door was wooden and the hinges were old, a victim of rust. When Diana started to run up the hill to reach the chalet, she was so tired that she more or less began to crawl on all fours. Finally she reached the door, stood up, opened it and rushed inside. She closed the door and swiftly slid the lock in place. It was rusty and the nails seemed flimsy, but she didn't care, it was better then nothing. she started walking backwards, taking in the amount of furniture in the room.

All that she could see was a table, two chairs and a tiny fireplace, made completely out of metal, most likely used for cooking and heating the place. Diana sat herself down underneath the table, which was conveniently as far away from the windows as possible. Diana pulled her legs in to herself and hugged her knees. If she could just live out the night, she cold make a run for it in the morning.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:40 am

As the cabin came into view, he realized that the girl was aiming to try to hide in it. He slowed down enough to allow her to reach the dubious sanctuary; it was too weak to actually stop him and would serve as an effective trap for the girl.

Arriving at the cabin, he looked in the nearest window, locating the girl huddled under the table. He then tried the door, which rattled but remained closed. Locked. Not that that will stop me. He paused to gather his strength, then gave a sharp thrust, tearing the bolt loose from the wall and sending the door crashing open.

As he approached the girl's hiding place, the moonlight caught his eyes, causing them to flash an infernal red. Lifting the table and tossing it aside, he grinned evilly at the trapped student. "Hello, Diana. Thought you could escape me?"

Character listing

Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Tears began to form in the corner's of her eyes, a result of the awesome display of power. She felt terror creep into her mind, paralyzing her to the spot. She was shaking badly, pulling in on herself and pushing against the wall, to hopefully get as far away from the creature as possible. But the wall proved to be far too sturdy for the blonde's nubile form to push down. "P--please, let em go.. I haven't done anything wrong!" She knew that pleading was futile. These monstrous ravagers knew no mercy.

Her eyes were stuck on the creature, she was forced to watch his baleful eyes as she was far too terrified to even look away. Soft whimpers began to exude from her mouth, accompanied by tears running down her cheeks.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:02 pm

The looming creature leaned over the cowering girl. "I don't care what you have or haven't done." A huge hand grabbed her wrists and he hauled her to her feet. "All that I care about is..." A second hand tore open the front of her blouse, exposing her body to him. "...How much I'm going to enjoy what I do to you."

Character listing

Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:20 pm

Diana whimpered as the demonic figure lifted her off of her feet and tore open her blouse, allowing her milky cleavage to spill out. Tears continued to stream down her face and her breathing became ragged and irregular as she tried to stop herself from crying. It was to no avail, of course, but she couldn't help but try. Her wrists felt like they were clamped in steel shackles, and she knew what that felt like from first hand experience. Diana began to kick with her feet, trying to hit the monster, but instead only succeeding in shaking her body for his viewing pleasure.

This creature was monstrous, not insidious or sneaky like the others. He didn't need to be, his brute strength and massive size more then compensating for it. She knew that there was nothing stopping this creature from fucking her and then breaking her in half.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:48 pm

The demon pulled her closer to himself. "Stop struggling. We both know it's not going to help you any." One hand began to fondle her breast as he ran his tongue down her neck, across her chest, and into her cleavage. The girl's body was quite enjoyable, and her terror was making this an exquisite experience. He meant to make it last as long as he could.

Character listing

Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:19 pm

Diana could feel her body shiver in terror at the demon's touch, his rough, masculine hand kneading her tit brought all the more to her quivering. She gasped as his tongue began to run down her body, the impossibly long muscle leaving trails of saliva on her pale skin. She had closed her eyes, afraid to watch the sex toy she had been made into. But the worst part of it all was that she was starting to enjoy all the attention the demon gave to her. This made her feel wrong and scared on so many levels.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:10 pm

His second pair of hands came into play, sliding up her legs and under her skirt to caress her ass. As he detected a change in her emotions, his tongue ceased its attentions for a bit. "You're starting to like this, aren't you?" he asked before he resumed licking her breast.

Character listing

Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Diana squirmed some more under his assault, his cold, demonic hands cupping her taut rump. A quivering moan left her full, pink lips. Diana flexed her body to try and relieve the sexual stresses forming on her nubile form. "N-not willingly!" She shouted it more to convince herself then the demon. The tears stopped flowing, the effort to break free and resist this behemoth's will far too energy consuming to allow for terror.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 am

"We'll see just how unwilling you really are soon enough." The hand on her breast shifted and a claw cut the strap between the cups of her bra. "Very impressive," he said, leering at the now-exposed orbs. He took one nipple between thumb and finger, massaging it to erection, while his tongue ran around her other nipple.

Character listing

Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Diana whimpered when the creature's evil digits began to twiddle her nipple, the warmth welcome in the cold of night by her body but at the same time despised by her mind. Both nipples aroused as if obeying the monster's command, the creature's demonic mouth feeling disgusting and unwelcome on her cleavage. Another quivering moan escaped through young lips. "I don't care what you do to me, I refuse to give in!" Although her words were full of resoluteness, the quivering moan that forced her to stop speaking halfway made the promise seem less assured, even in the blond's mind.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:49 am

The monster chuckled evilly at the moan that interrupted her declaration. "It doesn't sound like you're going to get a say in the matter." He released her wrists, that hand moving to squeeze the breast his tongue was working on. He had a good enough grip that she couldn't escape, and she couldn't hurt him with her struggles anyway.

Character listing

Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:05 pm

A moan of protest and lust filled the woman's mouth, causing her to grit her pearly white teeth. She struggled against the creature's damned advance, but she did not have the physical prowess. She reached beside her for something, anything. Her hand clasped around a broken table leg. She pulled it to her with fumbling fingers and swing it at the creature's head. She missed narrowly and it hit the demon's shoulder, shattering like a piece of sugar glass. Diana's eyes widened in fear as she realized that she must have angered the creature even further.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next