View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 This Is Your Life (RaindropsOnRoses) 

Post This Is Your Life (RaindropsOnRoses)
Saburo felt good. Things, she felt, were going swimmingly. Yes, there were odd hints that things were not all well on this campus. Fears that the other girls seemed to have, but nevertheless, she'd enjoyed herself so far. For the moment, she was out exploring the island, something she couldn't convince any of the other girls to join her in. She couldn't understand why, it wasn't like this place was scary or anything. In fact, it could be downright beautiful, and she really had no clue what the fear was from. Did it get scarier when it got dark? She had no idea, but she couldn't think of what could be frightening about that, either.

As it was, she was in the forest, out on one of the small, beaten paths that wound through it. The trees were lovely, and she could hear the sound of the birds and little animals scurrying about. It was lovely! She was enjoying the sound of all those birds, and the feel of the sun on her face... it was nothing but pleasant.

She was currently wearing one of the standard issue outfits that she had been given. It was amazing how well it fit. She had been told by a friend not to go out in any of the more normal outfits, or else they might be damaged. She wondered what the worry was? Even so, she was out, her reddish brown hair in a ponytail as she walked onward through the forest. She really had no idea anything could possibly be wrong, or following her, or anything else. She thought things were perfectly fine, in fact!

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:37 am

Post Re: This Is Your Life (RaindropsOnRoses)
It had been just short of a week and already the monster thirsted for a young girl. He had broken away from that damned lab and was now able to attack and devour any young beauties that he wished, but he had yet to. Dravin had, for the past few days, just been watching, his stomach begging to grab one, but his tactics were still unclear, so he continued to wait. How could he grab one without being injured? A million ideas raced through his head when suddenly, an ignorant girl approached. She smiled and walked along the trail, unable to sense his presense. The insect smiled as well, but for different reasons other than the naturel beauty.

He hopped across the trees above her, moving quickly as though to be nothing more than a bird or a squirell. It only took a few moments, but he was able to get ahead of his meal and set a trap for the nubile girl. Under a certain section of dirt rested a mix of his own, a thick, white glop that would instantly entangle her. With the girl unable to move her feet, he would attack, the mixture only getting tougher until he was finished with her. Too bad, if it had only been late at night, she would have spotted his glowing yellow eyes and fled in fear. But lucky for him, she wasn't smart enough to stay away.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:50 am

It had nothing to do with intelligence, not that the monster knew any different. Saburo knew nothing about the island, and knew nothing about the monsters here... and that ignorance was, perhaps, even more dangerous then any lack of intelligence. Because she was out here, not at all afraid, completely helpless and in danger of being found by any random monster that walked by. Unfortunately for her, one had found her... she still noticed nothing, however. She had no powers, no skills, and was nothing more, in any physical or mental sense, than a normal, every day girl.

Her footsteps led her right to the mixture. She was walking towards it, without stopping. She wasn't even looking in the direction of the glop, and probably wouldn't realize what it was even if she was looking right at it. Step by step, she moved closer to her doom...

But then she stopped! While looking over in one direction, she saw a pretty flower. And, grinning, she ran over to it, bypassing the section of dirt entirely. She lingered there, looking at the flower for a long moment, and then started walking on, passing the mixture and continuing on, not knowing a trap was ever there...

It looked like the monster would have to take stronger measures if he wanted a meal, for luck had favored this one, even if just this once.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:55 am

Dravin's round eyes narrowed. As clueless to the island's inhabitants as she was, this girl was lucky. It seemed a more direct plan was need. He scurried quietly down the back side of a tree, lowering himself in the bushes along the path. He would get this meal, and she would enjoy every moment of it. No matter what he had to do, this girl would not be leaving his sights until he had her knocked unconcious with every sexual fluid her body could produce in his stomach.

He peered down the path just a bit, watching as her smooth, perfect legs approached. Winding up, the monster reered back and prepared more of his mixture for the girl. Her foot, conviniently enough, stepped right in front of him, ready for his attack. He lunged forward, encasing her shin and foot in the solid, white gloop. It flowed freely down her leg but hardened within seconds, pinning that foot to the ground.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:09 am

Saburo continued walking on, oblivious to anything that had been occurring. She had no idea that she was being hunted. And in fact, wouldn't realize it even when she felt an odd goop on her ankle. The way it got onto her, she thought, could have sworn, she'd stepped in something. She wrinkled her nose and prepared for the worst (that is, the worst she could think of. Not the worst that really could be, naturally!) She looked down, and saw the goop. It was odd. She tried to pull her foot away from it, but it wouldn't... quite... let her foot free.

How curious! She knelt down, then, and looked at it. She touched it lightly with her hand, thinking to herself. Her hand was able to pull away, but even that was hard. How strange! She tried pulling again, but to no avail... it was hardening! She was getting annoyed, now, and began pulling from the damn thing harder... why wasn't' she getting free?!

She didn't really have time to think for too long, of course. Doubtfully any more time than to think of this last bit alone.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:08 pm

The attack was working as planned, finally. Dravin scurried behind the girl, coating her second foot in the hardening goop. A smile crossed his insect like face as he waited for the second shot to become solid. Mear seconds passed before he ran in front of her, he wound up, and pounced on her chest! Both tumbled backward toward the ground. "Mmmm...Something the matter?..." He hissed, looking over his soon to be meal. Dravin licked his lips, she seemed to be an innocent girl, completely unaware of the creatures that would soon ravish her endlessly. This meant she hadn't known the real power that could be used to please her. With this in mind, he couldn't help but smile and lick his lips with quick swipe of his tongue. Delicious.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:40 am

Saburo didn't have much time, really, to react before the other goop appeared on her other leg. And then, almost just as suddenly, a monster - literally a monster - popped out and pounced her, sending her falling back to the ground with a grand scream.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH! She looked up, and screamed again. Her eyes were wide, and she was shocked, unable to understand it. It spoke to her then, and, silently, she breathed. She looked at it... it was hard to. She didn't know what was going on!

W...w... what do you want? What are you going to do...? E...eat me?

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:00 am
Profile YIM

~(( Wrong account but I got it, lol ))~

"Hmm. I suppose in a sense..." Dravin crawled off her shoulder and scooped up one arm and sprayed it with more goo. Her last hand could stay free, as she would need to be doing some work on herself for him to get the maximum meal, he was only one monster after all. His tongue slipped down her untouched face. "Tell me, Girl, have you ever been sexually treated to your highest point?" He asked, moving to stand just beneath the edge of her shirt.

His tongue flicked out, much like a snake's. It fell down, lifting the rim and dancing on her stomach. He moved north, making swirling motions closer and closer to her supple breasts.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:24 am

Saburo could still barely keep calm here. She'd stopped screaming, and stared at this thing, this... this... monster, who'd captured her. Her first thought was fear. Fear that she'd be captured, fear that she'd be eaten! And it seemed, at first, with the way the monster looked, that this wouldn't be a suprise.

But then it said something truly shocking. W...what?! I... I... are you... She started to glare. She started to get pissed off. You're going to rape me! You son of a bitch, you're going to fucking RAPE ME!

At this, she started hiting the monster in the head with her hand, as hard as she could, as fast and as furiously as she could. How dare this thing!

Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]