View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Under the Moon (Siferus) 

Post Under the Moon (Siferus)
It was early. The skies were still a deep velvet azure as the snowy-haired student trotted down the forest beaten path, towel in hand with a small bag. Her only light guided by the full moon hanging high in the sky. For living on an island as long as she had, Shai had made every excuse so as to not visit the frequently adored beaches. The sand was bleached and white, the water was warm and clear, there were plenty of shady spots depending on the time of day and which side of the island you were on. It was a perfect paradise out here. Shai had an enemy, and that enemy was the sun.

She wasn’t one of those lucky women who, when sprawled out bathing in the warmth of the sun’s light received a sun-kissed glow of bronze beauty. No- Shai was one of the ones that sprawled out on the towel and ten minutes later she was running for shade. Her skin would turn a bright red and she would immediately feel the burning tenderness. However, one of the benefits to living on a tropical island, the nights were warm and very forgiving. As she neared her destination, the intoxicating aroma of the ocean assaulted her senses. She was getting close.

Shai broke through the forestry, and a small smile spread across her docile face as she felt the characteristic texture of sand beneath her shoes. She was suddenly aware of the sensuous crashing of the waves against the beach, the student’s pace increased to a steady jog while she settled for finding a good place to settle her things. One that would be preferably easy to spot in the dark.

Against the blinding white of the sand she found her perfect spot. It was nearby a large rocky fixture, the outlandish though of cliff diving from the easy 60 ft, drop was quickly dismissed. She wasn’t sure if there were rocks at the bottom, and wouldn’t dare chance it in the dark. She delicately laid out her towel, several disgruntled mumbles leaving her lips as she desperately tried to keep the sand off of her sanctuary. Her efforts were fruitless in the end. She pulled the drawstring of her athletic bag apart and let it fall to her feet, where she had already kicked off her shoes.

Slender fingers curled around the hem of her shirt, revealing her toned, belly as the shirt was pulled up over her head. The shirt gave way to a white bikini top, securely fastened in the back and at the neck, her full breasts tightly secured in their cotton prison. She delicately placed the shirt in the bag, and pulled her navy SHS shorts down over her smooth, shapely legs. She placed the article in the bag as well and pulled the drawstring shut, turning on her heel and beginning her small journey towards the water.

Her light jog caused her firm, round derriere to jiggle pleasantly, a seductive trail of her elegant snowy locks trailing behind her, licking at her calves. She met a wave as it crested up the beach, the warm water caressing her toes as they met wet, firm sand. She had no plan of swimming too far out, for now she was perfectly content being alone and playing in the waves. She waded out deeper, turning to face away from the waves as they came to greet her, sensually washing over her slender frame, giving her cream-colored skin an enticing shine. Her silvery locks clung to her body as the water soaked into them, and Shai was beginning to wish she had tied it back. She did not venture much further than waist high water, knowing that if a strong wave came she could be dragged out to sea. She dove into the next wave, the bubbles from the torrent of water washing over her body and kissing her flesh as she swam through the shallows.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:31 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Under the Moon (Siferus)
Siferus had buried himself in the sand for a little rest and relaxation. Just as he drifted to sleep, he felt someone step on the thin layer of sand covering his head. Someone had disturbed his rest on the beach......again.

"Damn it all to hell! It never fails." He thought.

He peeked his eyes out of the sand, catching a glimpse of the white haired vixen playing in the water.

"Well, I'll show her." He thought, buring himself again, making his way to the waters edge, to his next victim.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:45 am

Shai emerged from the water, slender fingers ran through the plastered silvery locks at the crown of her head, brushing the stray tendrils from her face. An array of watery beads ran down every inch of her creamy skin, beading off of her body and back into the crystal blue depths of the ocean. She swam for several seconds before her eager toes found the shallow sand waiting for her. As she regained her footing she dunked her head another quick time to send her snowy locks billowing behind her, floating on the undulating water’s surface as if they were some cape of regality.

As the student crested the beach she smiled as the sensuous waves crashed against her bare skin, finding a nice spot in the darkened sand to rest for a while before she tackled the waters again. She peered over her shoulder, dually noting the distinct black outline of her towel several yards in the distance. She lowered herself down onto the sand, crossing her legs and propping herself up on her elbows. She was positioned just so as the crashed waves washed up onto the sandy beach, they caressed her hips and thighs in a lovers embrace. Her steel gray eyes peering aimlessly off into the cerulean eternity.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:15 am
Profile YIM

As Shai laid on the sands, Siferus waited a few moments to make sure she wasn't moving. In a flash, tendrils appeared from the sand, snaring her wrists and ankles, lifting her as the spider slowly emerged from the sand, obviously angry.

"You woke me up! Who are you and why are you here!? You stepped on my head for crying out loud! You will regret this." His voice booming at Shai.

The tendrils at her ankles start to spiral up her leg, stopping at her thighs, starting to pull her legs apart very slow.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:40 am

Shai was relaxing, her mind wandering as the thunderous crash of the tumultuous waves pounded against the shores. She allowed her eyes to flutter closed. Inhaling deep as the misty sea spray bit lightly at her skin, causing a pleasant coolness to her warm skin. She was completely at ease, not having to worry about any upcoming finals, or tests. Things were going well with her new friends, and she had made a small development in the quest for curing Kathryn. Life was going swimmingly. That is until she felt the Earth move.

Her eyes snapped open with vigilance as she felt a curious tremble beneath her. She glanced down just quick enough to catch a lightening flash of several tentacles jutting up through the sand and ensnaring her. She twisted wildly as the tendrils latched onto her, curling tightly around her wrists and ankles. She cursed loudly, on the verge of a scream as she tugged and pulled violently at her captors.

She felt her stomach lurch and her limbs grow cold as she was lifted off of the beach terrain and into the air, a bombardment of angry inquiries rising to meet her ears.

“What the hell do you mean ‘What am I doing here?” She screamed angrily. “What the hell are you doing here, this is a school for crissake!” She fumed, jerking frantically in the air, kicking her legs violently as the tendrils wound up from her ankles to her inner thighs, forcing her legs apart.

” Every fucking time.” Shai thought bitterly.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:59 am
Profile YIM

Siferus growled loudly, becoming more irritated.

"Not even an apology for stepping on my head! Rude child. I'll teach you basic respect. Even if it takes all night." He snarled, a tendril slowly reaching into her bikini bottom, the soft muscle wriggling against her bare slit. Reaching up with yet another tendril, he tore the small piece of fabric holding her breasts away, exposing them to the night air.

This was only the beginning and Shai knew it.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:12 am

Shai sighed irritably. Why was it that most of these damnable creatures always seemed to preach respect but never had the decency to show some themselves? Her aggravated contemplations were the least of her worries. Her steel gray eyes snapping their tentative gaze towards a tendril that snaked its way up her inner thigh, curling beneath the folds of her bikini bottom and slithering inside. She gritted her teeth in anger as she felt the cold appendage writhe against her bare slit, clumsily parting her folds and trailing up her center to rub against the sensitive nerves of her clit.

She yanked ferociously at her arms and legs, unintentionally causing a pleasant tremble to her succulent, firm ass as her body arched in protest. A second tendril slithered from behind her, latching around the delicate fabric of her bikini top and tearing it away without so much as a hint of trouble. As the wet top peeled away her tender breasts bounced into full view, her buttersoft rosy nipples hardening as the cool air kissed their exposed flesh.

“Y-you bastard!” She screamed. “You’d better make sure you have me you prick, if I get free I’ll kill you!” She threatened, craning her neck to look upon the darkened silhouette of her attacker. What she could discern sent an icy chill up her entire spine. Eight, prickly legs spanned out beneath a horrendous form, two hot eyes glaring up at her defenseless body. Shai hated spiders, and it seems this one was a demon beast from hell. A nightmare incarnate. Still unable to hold her venomous tongue she screeched more insults in frustration.

"You'd better pray I dont get ahold of some Raid, you mutant freak!"

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:29 am
Profile YIM

"Awww...Now you've gone and hurt my feelings." He smirked, knowing her chances of escape did not exist.

He tore the bottom of the bikini bottom away as easily as the top, the cool air kissing her folds, the tendril now prodding itself against her slit.

"Raid? You can't be serious." He taunted as he squirted his aphrodesiac into her sex, beginning to warm her body.

"You won't want me dead in a few minutes, miss." He snickered.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:35 am

The student continued her trivial attempts to escape. Her body flailing wildly while she twisted and turned in the grasp of the several tentacles that wrapped themselves around her body. She felt a tinge of arousal pique at her netherlips as the tentacle writhed against her delicate folds. She grunted in disapproval, her mouth flailing insult after insult as the unrelenting tendril tore her bikini bottom from her nubile form. Her supple cheeks bounced cheerfully into view as the shredded article billowed helplessly towards the ground.

Her snowy locks, trailing down towards the sandy beach reflected the light of the full, pale moon with a snow-white radiance. She twisted her torso in attempts to escape the barrage of the tendril that rubbed against her moistening slit.

“Eeek! Let me go you freak!” She shouted in disgust as the gooey liquid splashed onto her sex, her rosy netherlips glistening as the tendril secreted the ooze onto her quivering cunt. Her bravado never ceased. Her limbs twisted and flailed with vigor, her only goal was to escape and nothing more.

She was beginning to tire as her struggle continued restlessly, she gasped lightly suppressing the deceptive sound with another aggravated scream as an enveloping warmth washed over her body.

“W-what the hell…is happening…to me.” She thought painfully to herself as her sex began to tingle with anticipation, her honeyed juices mixing with the curious ooze as the tendril continued to fondle her.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:43 am
Profile YIM

Shai's torment would only get worse as two tendrils coiled themselves around her breasts, the tips of his tendrils flicking across her hardening nipples.

The tendril at her cunt pushed itself into her folds slowly at first, to heighten the effect of the aphrodesiac, gradually speeding up to pleasure the long haired bombshell.

He laughed evilly at her struggles to escape his grasp. He had her and he wasn't letting go.

He moved her to give her a good look at his member, which was harder by the moment.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:12 am

Shai’s body shuddered in the creature’s grasp as a twin pair of tendrils snaked their way around her succulent breasts. They slowly began to knead the flesh, contorting the shapely orbs to their every whim. Deviant tips drew seductive circlets around her hardening nipples, flickering the tender buds shamelessly.

Shai felt a scarlet hue rise to her cheeks, her body betraying the will of her mind to the horrendous beast’s torment. She felt a surge of arousal course through her blood, spreading throughout her limbs and up to her swollen nipples.

“G-get off of me you creep!” She wailed. Every muscle in her body tensing as the tendril that toyed with her heated sex began to burrow inside of her. She dug her pearl teeth into her cherry lower lip as the thick tentacle pushed slowly inside of her. It parted through her petal lips, spreading the helpless girl, aided by the results of her heretic body. Her honeyed juices gleamed against the tendril as it slowly withdrew from her.

“Gah!” She gasped, gritting her teeth as she felt the sudden movement from the tendrils. She watched helplessly as she was tilted downward, forced to look upon her certain fate.

A monstrous cock jutted up from the underbelly of the beast, causing the student’s eyes to widen with horror as he taunted her with the hardening appendage.

“Y-you can’t!” She screamed, her thoughts beginning to jumble together as the aphrodisiac overwhelmed her senses.

”Y-you, don’t…please.” She pleaded, through gasping breaths, several silvery locks falling over her face as her head lolled to either side.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:24 am
Profile YIM

Tapping his member against her cheek, he smiles deviously.

"I can and I will. But first..." His voice rang ominously.

He slid a second tendril into her moist hole, trying to break her spirit, massaging her breasts harder and faster.

"Such a lovely body you have, miss."

Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:55 am

The student’s body was quickly overwhelmed by the lust-inducing toxin that soaked into her flesh, coursing eagerly through her heated blood. The woman fought diligently, gritting her pearl teeth as she shook her head, trying desperately to clear the haze that was quickly invading her mind. She felt the hardening warmth of the creature’s cock against her smooth cheek, snapping her from the blissful daze she’d fallen under.

Her lithe body squirmed with depleted energy, her limbs tingling from the wicked sensation that thrived in her veins. She felt a coolness trailing down her inner thighs, a mixture of the toxin as well as her own sweet juices dribbling from her body as the deviant tendril pushed past her petal lips, burrowing deep inside of her sex.

Her back arched instantly as the second tendril struggled to enter her, already crowded cunt.

“Nnngahh! Stop please!” She pleaded as the twin tendrils twisted against one another, fighting to seek entry into her quivering depths. As one they thrust, spreading her delicate sex with a forcefulness that provoked a painful moan with a tinge of lust from the student’s slightly parted lips. They surged deep inside of her warm cunt, pounding harshly against her cervix as they competed to reach the end of her birth canal.

A surge of wetness appeared from her throbbing cunt, her slick juices coating the competing tendrils. She felt her bountiful orbs being manipulated as though they were squeeze toys, the flesh being molded painfully as the tendrils wrapped and squeezed the tender breasts. Tips of those same tendrils flickered harshly at her swollen pink nipples, sending a jolt of arousal through her body.

“N-no…I’ll kill y-god this feels….” The student’s lust became apparent through her feeble attempt at abasing the terrifying creature.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:56 am
Profile YIM

"It feels what, miss? Good?" He taunted, continuing to pound in and out of her slit, her juices squirting out with every motion the tendrils made.

Moving the white haired girl's head between his legs, his balls resting on her lips, he puts his long shaft between her breasts, two tendrils pushing her breasts tightly around the meat, he begins to thrust his hips forward, tit-fucking his captive.

"Give into your desires..." His voice hissed.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:30 am

Shai groaned as the tentacles maliciously slithered inside of her quivering cunt, her glistening lips being spread as they surged inside of her. Her entire body felt like it was on fire, she helplessly pulled at her constrained limbs in protest. His venomous words crept to her unwilling ears, the student fighting hard to constrain the lust that brewed inside of her.

Her body undulated as the beast’s tentacles started to shift her writhing body. She tossed her head away from the creature as he drew her beneath his underbelly, the monstrous shaft being drawn past her immediate vision, a constant reminder of her dreadful fate to come.

“L-let me go!” She screamed, as he nestled his shaft between her breasts. Unable to control herself she emitted a soft moan as he manipulated her mounds around the thickness of his hardened cock.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:02 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next