View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Moondance [Chroma] 

Post Moondance [Chroma]
Shai was unsure what had compelled her to come here. Perhaps the stress of her average week was beginning to weigh much too heavily on the overburdened student. Her crystalline gray eyes wandered from the rocky cliff side, down past the edge towards the tumultuous waters churning at the base of the structure. The moon hung high in the sky overhead, casting an almost eerie radiance against the student’s snowy-white tresses as they stirred in the light breeze.

The last few days had been uneventful as far as the supernatural circumstances of the deviant island were concerned. She had lain with several women, and still could not find the solace that Kathryn offered her. She sighed deeply, pulling the soft fabric of her light gray sweatshirt closer around her form.

She stripped the sweater away, allowing the thing to fall to the ground in a crumpled heap. Her blouse and skirt followed soon after until she was left in the solid navy bikini she had brought with her. She took several steps closer towards the edge until her bare toes curled around the edge of the cliff. She knew the drop wouldn’t kill her, nor were there sufficient rocks at the bottom to ‘break’ her fall. So why was she so compelled to jump.

She dropped in a light squat and propelled herself from the cliff face, the wind and soft sea spray enveloping her form as she dropped from the substantial height. She inhaled deeply; a soft gasp leaving her lightly parted lips. She now knew why her limbs craved the jump; the feeling of utter and complete freedom was unmatched. She felt the stinging bite of the water as her body connected with the churning surface of the ocean. The fizz of the sea washed around her body sending a ferocious tingle about her lithe form. Her long locks swirling around her as she twirled beneath the surface. Her arms pumped heavily, bringing her up towards the surface. When she cresting she breathed deeply, her heart racing as the adrenalin shot through her like wild fire.

She glanced up at the long drop she had endured, a wide smile of satisfaction spreading at the corners of her lips before she started the swim back towards the beach.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:46 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Moondance [Chroma]
As I lay sleeping hidden on the top of a rocky cliffside I awaken to hear a splash, angry at being woken so early I creep to the edge of the cliff to see where the noise came from. I spot a gorgeous white haired maiden rising from the waves making her way to the beach. "I think I shall make her pay for waking me so early" I say as I stretch my black wings and think to myself "How shall I take her?".

Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:07 am

The oceanic waters were warm from a long day of being beneath the wrath of the burning sun. She had never been known to take risks such as these, and never imagined in a million years that she would have willingly dove off of a cliff. Perhaps it was the crisp, night air that kissed at her creamy skin as she walked out of the crashing waves, toes finally finding the dry, crystal sands. Or perhaps it was the refreshing outlook on life that one often experiences after trying something new and uncharacteristic.

And perhaps it was because of this new perspective and burst of adrenaline that the student found herself subconsciously ignoring her intuition. There was no way she could have known that she’d fallen under the prying eyes of a malicious black dragon. Her slender legs carried her lithe form with ease, her gait casual and carefree as she started to admire the true beauty of the island. She’d experienced something euphoric like this before, and it had ended in tragedy, but her mind was preoccupied with the disbelief at her own brash action. She pulled her plastered locks away from her skin, tossing her wet tresses over her shoulder as she looked back towards the ocean from which she’d emerged. The moon’s reflection rippled lightly against the azure surface of the water, causing a pleased sigh from the woman’s lips.

"Good night." She said to herself, a small smile crossing her lips before beginning the trek that would carry her back up the cliff side to retrieve her clothes.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:35 pm
Profile YIM

As the beautiful maiden began her trek back to her clothing, I stretched my wings and lifted off from the cliff. I stayed above her line of sight as to not alarm her yet. After a few minutes I saw my perfect chance to strike.

I landed lightly on the ground behind her and swished my tail quickly in order to catch the beautiful young maiden before she even noticed I had appeared. Once she was in my grasp I raised her up to look in my piercing yellow eyes and asked her "What is your name young lady and how shall you repay me for waking me so early?"

Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:38 am

Shai felt a gnawing feeling at the back of her mind. She was so accustomed to such feelings that her mind immediately became vigilant of her surroundings. She hated herself for leaving the dorms after dark, but was grateful for the full moon that illuminated the beaches. Her ears pricked at a soft sound. She stopped immediately in her tracks, ears straining to detect the sound she’d just heard.

Thwash… There it was again! Shai’s head turned sharply, her eyes scanning the lands around her. No, something definitely wasn’t right, that sound…it sounded like, wings? She felt her limbs run cold as her gaze averted skyward- too late. The student shrieked in aggravation as she felt the powerful tail coil around her belly, constricting one of the student’s arms in the process. The other, still free raked tirelessly against the thick, scaled muscle, which did little against the creature’s natural armor.

The student’s stomach lurched slightly as the beast lifted her off of the ground, bringing her eye level with the creature. Her eyes widened and her jaw was slightly agape, as she looked an obsidian dragon dead in the eyes. She kicked and writhed in the creature’s grasp, her free arm pushing against the thickness of the creature’s tail, causing her back to arch and her shapely breasts to jut forward.

She felt her the adrenalin pierce through her limbs as the menacing voice rang through the air. She scowled at the beast, her lips pursing as a spray of spit streamed through the air towards the dragon’s face.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:33 am
Profile YIM

Wiping the spit off my face I say "Oh you will pay for that little one" reaching out to grab her breast through the navy bikini she was wearing, mashing her breasts while grinding my rough palms over her nipples which were barely covered by the thin fabric. With one hand working on one breast then the other I reached down and into the bottom half of her bikini which was barely covering her sex starting to rub it with the tip of my claws.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:14 am

“Unhand me!” Shai screamed, her free hand lashing out to take hold of one of the clawed fingers of the beast as his hand mashed her voluptuous orb against her chest. She pulled determinedly at the appendage but found it did little to aid her. She squirmed in the clutches of the dragon’s tail, her body twisting untiringly against her assailant. She felt the stinging inclination of the creature’s claw against her netherlips, somewhat shocking the student as the clawed hand rested between her thighs. Her movement a bit more calculated at the threat of the jagged talon at her sex.

Her body did well to betray her resolve, the bumpy texture of scaly skin ground against her nipple, cooled by the water that was kissed by crisp night air. The tiny bud hardened at the supple fondling, her constant struggle being somewhat masturbatory as her hips ground against the creature’s fingertips. It wasn’t long before the heat started to build at her cunt.

“Let me go right now!” She wailed, giving a hard yank to the taloned finger she held in her grasp.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:46 am
Profile YIM

"Unhand you. Why would I unhand such a beautiful girl that I already have in my grasp?" I say grabbing her bikini top and ripping it off like it wasnt even there. I see the hardening nubs that are her nipples and start sucking on one while moving the hand that was administering attention to her breasts to her other breast so it does not feel left out. While I was doing this the claw resting on her moistening sex began to piston 2 fingers in and out while grinding my scaly palm against her clit.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:18 am

The student’s crystal gray eyes widened in outrage, as she watched her bikini top fly off into the darkness. The student shrieked in aggravation and peril as she felt the warm, wetness of his mouth envelop her tender nipple. The clawed hand that had once manipulated the full breast wandered over towards the other, painfully kneading the flesh and causing arousal to spread through her limbs like wildfire. Her hand attempted to grab around the thickness of the creature’s wrist, pulling aimlessly at him, though knowing she would not be able to free herself.

“Nnngah!” The student groaned as she felt two of the thick digits slide inside of her candied sex, the warmth of her honeyed walls tightening around them as they invaded her cunt. They started to pump steadily, causing a bright pink hue to the student’s cheeks as the heat emanated from her body.

”L-let me go!” She shouted, pounding her fist against the creature’s forehead.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:46 am
Profile YIM

Ignoring the punches to the forehead, I continued my ministrations on her breasts while deciding to test her limits a bit. Feeling her honeyed sex clamping down on my two fingers I added a third finger and after a few minutes a fourth finger to see how she reacts to the added stimulation.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:07 am

To the student’s dismay her punches were yielding little result other than a more furious assault against her tender breasts. Though discouraged by the situation the student did not stop looking for any other means of escape, her eyes scanned the beast, searching for any spots of vulnerability. She was tempted to gouge the creature’s eyes, but they were blissfully closed as his tongue ran over her buttersoft nipple, obviously reveling in the catch he’d made this night.

A sudden change in the creature’s disposition caused Shai to halt. Her legs kicked wildly, causing her hips to sway slightly in the creature’s grasp as he attempted to force a third digit inside of her quivering sex. A bad case of misfortune bestowed upon the girl as her momentum from one of her recent kicks aided the beast as the digit slid painfully inside of her.

“Mnnmgah!” She cried, her arm jetting out and grabbing hold of one the beast’s horns, her knuckles quickly blanching as she took firm hold. Her cunt spewed an array of her honeyed juices as she felt the heat building inside of her core. Her eyes watered slightly as the beast heightened to intensity. He attempted to slide a fourth finger inside of her unwilling body, her sex already clamped like a vice against its intruders.

She cried out in pain as the demon’s talon grazed her silken folds, the digit slowly forcing it’s way inside of her.

“S-stop, please!” She cried, jerking hard on her arm in attempt to snap the beast out of his assault.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:45 am
Profile YIM

"Stop? Not going to happen until I fuck you senseless." I say as I wiggle my fingers around in her candied sex trying to stimulate her constantly and getting her ready for when I decide to slide my giant obsidian member into her. Deciding to change things up a bit I removed my fingers from her tearing away her bikini bottom in the process while removing my mouth from her nipples and planting it firmly on her pussy sending my long tongue to explore her soaked cunt.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:56 am

The student writhed in the beast’s grasp as his forced the fourth digit inside of her sex, pumping painfully inside of her parted petals in attempts to loosen her unyielding cunt. Her nails ground against the creature’s horn, her bound hand balled into a small clenched fist as she tried to fight the creature’s assault. The nasty words uttered by the unwavering beast that pinned her in place did little to encourage her hope for escape.

“Nnahh!” She moaned lightly as the dragon withdraws his fingertips from her gleaming, honey-coated lips. He gave one last attentive suckle to her pert breast before his head eagerly lowered to her quickly heating pussy.

His long tongue snaked it’s way past his charred maw, the thick, wet muscle running the length of her silken folds. The student shuddered as she felt the firm muscle prod at her sensitive clit, wandering back down the glistening length towards her bittersweet entrance. His hot, sticky breath washed over her gleaming lips, the heat from his breath quickly cooling in the night air.

“N-no!” She cried, her hand gripping against the horn harshly, trying to force the beast’s head away from her sex.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:08 am
Profile YIM

Her pulling on my horns not effecting me in the slightest I clamp my lips directly on her sex, slick with her honey, sending my tongue exploring the deepest recesses of her beautiful pussy. Using my now free hands I reach up to her breasts, one in each hand, tweaking the nipples as I go. I mash her breasts kneading them towards her body and pulling them away from her body so they bounce back in a very sensual manner with her engorged nipples drawing little circles in the air.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:19 am

The demon’s tongue toured the student’s peach colored folds, the slithering muscle running the length of her candied slit before it pressed inside of her warm entrance. The tongue twisted inside of her cunt, snaking its way deep inside of her seeking her bittersweet honey, the girth of the exploring muscle increasing the further it delved inside of her.

The student arched her back, using her free arm to push her upper body away from the creature as a stifled moan escaped her lips. Scaly hands maneuvered themselves up towards her shapely breasts, kneading the milky flesh like dough in their cool palms. He tweaked and toyed with her tender nipples, plucking the flesh until the full orbs strained against her chest.

“Mmmgh!” The girl cried out in pain as the dragon squeezed his fingertips against her erect nipples, taunting the versatile flesh to his every advantage. Through partially open lids the student’s ashen gray eyes examined the beast as he suckled at her succulent netherlips, ashamed at the heated response he provoked in her impressionable body.

“I- I’ll have your head m-mounted on my wall for t-this!” The student stammered, her fist pounding against the beast’s thick scales as if to strengthen her resolve.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:41 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next