View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Flower's Hidden Nature (for Mace) 

Post A Flower's Hidden Nature (for Mace)
Natsumi was walking through the thick forest, heading towards the beach, and exploring the island that was to be her new home for the next few years. She was walking on the main path in her favorite mini skirt with no panties on and a bikini top , which was barely containing her massive breasts, which she didn't much care about cause she would likely take it off when she got there anyways because she liked the feel of the water against her bare skin. As she walked along she spotted a beautiful flower near a tree, bending down to smell its fragrance, her breasts swinging pendulously almost escaping the tiny top.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:29 am

Post Re: A Flower's Hidden Nature (for Mace)
The woods were quiet today, but that didn't mean totally quiet. There were birds chirping occasionally, the random squirrel darting from branch to branch. The wind also seemed to come by every now and then, rustling leaves and the grass. It was oddly peaceful, atleast for now.

The sun broke through spots that were otherwise mostly hidden by leaves, baking the forest floor. One particular beam of sunlight was directly upon a particular flower, a Tulip. It's bud was pink, and very pretty.

The spot seemed perfect for such a flower.. almost, too perfect. That was the case, as this wasn't an ordinary flower but instead an intelligent being who feed on the sexual energy of females. The flower, which called it's self Mace, had been waiting for a day so far, for the perfect prey to come by, and he just found it.

He watched the girl approach, his own eyes hidden as he was the size of a normal plant, but don't let that fool you either - He can grow and size himself to his liking. This girl was beautiful, he thought. Such long hair and large breasts..

When she neared the flower, and bent down to smell it, it instantly coughed up a small bit of pollen, letting it flow into her face. This pollen would induce drowsyness on her almost immidetly, and cause her to pass out for a few minutes.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:42 am

As the pollen hit Natsumi square in the face she began to feel the effects almost immediately yawning and saying "Wow I feel so sleepy all the sudden, maybe I should sit down." She sat down with her back against the tree and her taut little ass being tickled by the grass beneath the tree, "Maybe I should take a little nap." she said as she closed her eyes and started to drift off to sleep.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:49 am

"Easy." Mace said to it's self.

After a few moments of waiting, to make sure the female was fully asleep and under the effects of the pollen, Mace uprooted it's self and hobbled a few feet away from her. If one were to see this, it might have been quite humorous in seeing a plant walk.

When he was good enough away, he concentrated. His stem grew, his vines grew, as did his bud. They all grew and grew, as his roots and vines stretched. Finally, he was his full size.. a good 10 feet tall, and a mess of vines and roots. Turning his attention to the female, then, he reached out, letting some of the thin vines wrap around her ankles and wrists slowly.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:56 am

Sleeping soundly braced against the tree trunk, Natsumi suspected nothing as the flower uprooted itself and hobbled a few feet away wrapping her ankles and wrists in his thick vines very slowly as to not wake her until he was ready.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:03 am

Once his vines were securely around her ankles and wrists, he decided to wake her up. No sense in her missing all the fun. Another vine would extend across to her, flicking her against the nose rather hardly.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:05 am

When Mace flicked Natsumi across the nose she said "Ow...what flicked me?" Coming out of her sleep filled daze she noticed the giant plant with his vines wrapped around her wrists and ankles. "Oh, another monster." she said with a laugh. "Ha ha I guess i'm a magnet for you guys, but with my body I guess i'm quite the treat."

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:14 am

"Another monster?" He thought. He did not expect more of such beings to be in this place. More puzzling, this female didn't try to get away, nor kick or scream, which is usually what happens when he decided to make his move.

Mace pondered on what to do. Should he continue, or let this female undress for him, or should he be his normally cold self.

"You are unafraid. This is good. Less trouble." He said in his odd tone.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:25 am

"I like to have sex, and that is what you monsters seem to think most about so why should I be afraid?" she said wriggling in the vines trying to get comfortable. "With both of us feeling into it, the sex can be that much greater." she said winking at the plant monster.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:57 am

"I suppose that is a good reason." The strange voice of the plant would resonate outwards. The vines around her ankles and wrists would unravel and pull back slightly, a few inches from her form.

"You disrobe." He stated.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:20 am

"Sure, there is not much to take off anyways." she said with a laugh pulling her mini skirt down past her ankles and throwing it out of the way then reaching back to untie the tiny bikini top throwing it on top of her skirt. Standing there in the nude, her nipples hardening from the breeze and the gaze of the lecherous plant monster and her pussy moistening with anticipation of the ravaging she was about to recieve.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:27 am

If this plant creature could smile, Mace certainly would. He watched in anticpation as the female disrobed. She was truely a prime subject for her species, such large and beautiful breasts and wonderful curves. Oh how he had so much in store for this female.. and he was quite hungry.

"Around you go. Lean against the tree, ass sticking out."

Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:38 am

Following the plant man's commands she turned around and leaned against the tree, her breasts mashing along the rough bark and her taut bottom stuck out, primed and ready, for anything he had in store for her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:40 am

Before Mace started feeding, A small vine would dart out and move towards her face. A small flower was on the end, and it would open, coughing out another type of pollen.

This pollen was his special arousal pollen, which increases sensativity to pleasure as well as highten arousal.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:43 am

When Natsumi felt the pollen hit her face she felt the effects almost instantly, her nipples pricking up and becoming very hard and her pussy soaking with her love juices. She thought "Wow, if his pollen can do this I can't wait to feel what he can do to me."

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next