View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Beach Blanket Beastie (Persephone) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Beach Blanket Beastie (Persephone)
Kakumaoh surveyed the beach from the forest at its edge. He'd found that the clothing worn here (or, perhaps more accurately, the clothing that wasn't worn here) made it a wonderful place for scouting out targets. It was, however, too open an area for him to catch them without being noticed by his intended victim or bystanders, and he preferred not to attract too much attention.

This time was different. He'd worked out a plan that should let him catch his intended victim without having to rush onto the beach before she was caught. And, as it turned out, there was only one girl there at the moment; a pink-haired girl that he didn't recall seeing before. No, I can't have seen her before; I'd remember that hair, if nothing else. Still, she looks well worth my attention. Now, to see if her curiosity overcomes any knowledge of the island's purpose...

He began tapping on a tree with one claw in a series of three short taps, three long taps, and three more short taps. Even if she knows about the residents like me, she might be moved to try and help if she recognizes the pattern.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:26 pm

Post Re: Beach Blanket Beastie (Persephone)
Ah! Finally! Persephone had managed to escape from her older sister, Freya, of whom she had managed to keep herself hidden from for the time she spent on the island--just until recently. Ever since she met her more refined, snowy-haired sister, the woman just wouldn't stop herself from gluing her hip to Persephone's. The pink-haired girl loved her sister--truly, she did--however, it would seem that being away from home had enhanced her little 'problem' and the younger sibling would have none of it.

Which was why she had run away to the beach after finally ditching Freya. The older woman didn't particularly care for hotspots and didn't like sand getting everywhere and anywhere. Perfect place for Persephone to hng out in peace!

She had taken off her shoes and walked along the shoreline barefoot, the squishy wet sand between her toes a pleasant feeling. A cool wind, spicy with the sent of the ocean blew against her small frame, lifting her pink hair around her. It was quiet, and it would see, that the beach was empty; were the students busy with something elsewhere?

TOC-TOC-TOC

TOCK-TOCK-TOCK

TOC-TOC-TOC

Persephone blinked, then turned her head to face in the direction of the forest, which bordered the beach at this part of the island. It was dark inside the foliage and she frowned. Was that....?

TOCK-TOCK-TOCK

TOC-TOC-TOC

She heard this somewhere before, but what...?

"Oh!" Was it morse code, she wondered. Curious, that she could hear it here and she thought someone might be in trouble. Not really thinking twice about it being a trap, she cleaned off her feet of sand on the grass, then slipped her shoes back on before racing towards the source.

Persephone Williams

Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Kakumaoh grinned to himself. Curiosity or concern had sent the girl rushing into his trap better than he'd hoped possible. As she ran between the tentacles hidden in the grass, they lashed out to ensnarl her as he stepped out of the forest. He hadn't bothered wearing his loincloth, and his intentions towards her were obvious to any but the most sheltered.

He grinned at the girl. "Hello there."

Character listing

Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:52 pm

As Persephone was running around, trying to find the source of the S.O.S., when she tripped over a large root that caught her foot! Shrieking loudly, she flailed her arms in a futile attempt to stay aloft until she fell facefirst into the dirt. Groaning in pain, she sat up and discovered a few things. One, she hadn't exactly tripped as she was caught in something. Pulling at this aforementioned thing did nothing to help her situation much. Two, there was something nearby and it sounded too friendly for comfort. And three...

She was looking at it.

Although Kakumaoh was quite a ways taller than the small student, it didn't stop her from coming face to face with the excited organ when she turned to face the source of the taunting voice.

There was only one way to respond.

"......Oh, crap."

Persephone Williams

Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:42 am

Kakumaoh reached down with one hand and lifted the girl to a standing position. "Oh, crap? Not exactly the best way to greet someone you've just met," he said with a scolding gesture. From his tone, it was clear that he was more amused by her reaction than anything else. It was different; most of his... acquaintances... were panicked by fear at this point.

Character listing

Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Persephone should be trembling in fear.

Persephone should be screaming and begging for mercy.

Persephone should be rying tway.

Note: Persephone should have done a lot of things, but the fact remained that the young woman was too naive to really believe n the fact that she wasn't invincible--luck or no luck.

The pink haired girl glared back at Kaumaoh. "Do you always greet everyone with a cock to the face, or am I just lucky?" she asked in return, looking more interested in studying his face. She wondered where he had come from to look the way he did. As an artist she was infinitely curious about the world around her--even is some parts of it were out to get her.

She suddenly remembered something her older sisyer once told her, then shrugged.

"Well, fine...to prove to you I'm not some ill-bred girl, I'll introduce myself and even curtsey." She did the curtsey as promised in a graceful, though arrogant way. "Persephone Williams. How do you do?" she asked, rather sarcastically, to boot.

Persephone Williams

Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:02 am

Kakumaoh chuckled at the girl's reaction. Apparently, due to either ignorance or overconfidence, she had no idea of the gravity of her situation. He was rather impressed that she could manage a curtsey at all, let alone one as graceful as she'd done, while partially entangled in his tentacles.

He chose to ignore the arrogance and sarcasm in her tone and attitude; he'd make her realize her proper position soon enough. "Nice to meet you, Persephone. I am Kakumaoh, Emperor of the Million Worlds." More-or-less retired, but there's no need for you to know that. "As for the greeting, I'd say you're lucky. Most of you humans don't attract my interest enough for me to bother meeting them, much less getting to know them... intimately." His tentacles pulled her towards him as he said the last part.

Character listing

Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:18 pm

"I-I see.." Persephone said, being dragged closer to Kakumaoh. She struggled a bit in his grasp, not sure she liked the idea of being intimately known too much. "Forgive me if I seem crass, but no first date? No first kiss? A girl has her priorities, you know!" Like not being taken advantage of! she thought privately to herself. The curtsey had been hard enough, but getting out of these tentacles proved the harder feat to pull off. She was trapped.

Persephone Williams

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:07 am

Kakumaoh feigned an apologetic expression briefly. "Perhaps, but I have my own priorities, which I'm inclined to give more... well... priority to." He grinned, displaying his sharp teeth. "A kiss would be a bit too likely to cut up your face, and I don't think either of us wants that. As for a date, that seems like merely a way of wasting time before getting to the more enjoyable things." He reached out, attempting to remove her blouse. "I'd rather skip that."

Character listing

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Persephone tried to jerk away as Kakumaoh tried removing her blouse and she wodnered if he had been the source of the S.O.S. she had heard, coming from the woods at the edge of the beach. Damn her sense of right wrong, but would anyone else have ignored the call for help? Usually...well, yes, most would ignore it, because not many would risk their own lives for another person like Persephone would.

"Well, forgive me, but I'm not sure I'd like those priorities overly much, because I get the sense it's going to hurt a bit," she said. Embarrassingly so, she wa still considered a virgin amongst the masses, even to herself and so, she would fight tooth and nail to keep herself from being taken forcibly if she could. She tugged at the tentacles holding her; she wanted out.

Persephone Williams

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:24 pm

"I don't intend to hurt you. If you keep struggling, however, it might become unavoidable. Besides, if you calmed down, you might find that you like it." Not that I expect that... most of the students I've met haven't... but she might be one of the rare exceptions.

As she pulled at the tentacles, they repositioned to get a better hold on her arms and legs and severely limit how much she could move. He again tried to unfasten the buttons of her blouse. "Do hold still. Unless you'd prefer going back to the school in the shredded remains of your clothes after I'm done."

Character listing

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:11 pm

"How can I like something I've never even tried doing before?" Persephone asked, more than a bit freaked out now about this situation. By the gods...he was going to do it! He was going to rape her! She struggled more, but the idea of possibly going anywhere naked was mortifying--and if she got caught by the head girls...Gods, she didn't even want to think about what theywould do to her...or worse..let Freya handle her! Gah!

So the young woman held still, for the moment, watching with wide eyes as the shirt was opened one button at a time, showing more and more of her creamy skin to the monster keeping her captive. The student swallowed nervously as her lacy bra was exposed, as well as the round breasts held within their uplifting grasp.

Persephone Williams

Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:40 pm

"If you've never tried it, how could you possibly know whether or not you like it?" he asked, sounding quite reasonable if you ignored that he was talking about being raped.

The girl stopped struggling, allowing him to unbutton her blouse with ease. "That's more like it," he said as he slid the garment back and down her shoulders, giving him a clear view of her bra-encased breasts. "Very nice." His hands moved to fondle the lace-clad orbs. "Very nice indeed."

Character listing

Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]