View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 A Bit of Exploring (Saur) 

Post A Bit of Exploring (Saur)
After over a year of being on this island, it is questionable of why the small percentage of the student population that is always being raped and ravage would bother going outside from time to time. Kanoe was a part of that small percentage and at times wonders why she should even bother getting up in the morning. As tempting as it was to just roll back over and go back to sleep like a student slacking in her classes, she saw little point in hiding in her room all the time unless it was to continue her studies. Hiding and paranoia keeping her from living her life would mean the monsters win in more ways than just ravaging her body. It was not much to go on but she had to keep fighting just like her lover Claire was doing the same.

With the sun shining high in the sky, Kanoe steps out of the dorms and begins walking out towards the woods. Long flowing black robes cover her pale body with a v cut revealing her pale cleavage to the light above. Her necklace rests between her breasts, bouncing lightly against her chest with each step of her sandal covered feet.

Being mid day, majority of the monsters would be resting or searching for darker places to hunt. This was as good as day as any to go searching through the woods for any points of interest or better yet spell components. The canopy of trees grew thicker as she moved deeper into the forest, providing a comfortable amount of shade on this hot day.

After several minutes of traveling, the sound of running water reaches the witch's ears. Following the sound, Kanoe found a flowing river with no sign of a beginning nor end. Using the river as a point of reference, she walks upstream seeing if she could find the source.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]