View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Beating the Heat (Fornicarus) 

Post Beating the Heat (Fornicarus)
Arriving on the beach wearing her sheer white two piece swimsuit with it hugging her curves and displaying them for all to see. Luckily this part of the beach was empty this time of day Natsumi thought. Setting her towel on the sand she went into the water dunking her whole body and rising back to the top breaking through the surface of the water her hair shining with the clear water of the sea.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:48 am

Post Re: Beating the Heat (Fornicarus)
Sensing a disturbance in the form of a young female, the enormous monster awoke from his slumber at the seabed. Feeling in the mood to have some fun, Fornicarus rose upward toward the surface, shrinking in size to a smaller shape, for he did not want to terrify the girl into a gibbering state. Not when there is fun to be had!

The nine feet tall monster could see the girl now, could see that she was quite a beautiful one, judging from what he had seen so far. Now... how to best capture this prey, Fornicarus thought to himself silently, figuring out a creative plan as he watched the female.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:09 am

Starting her way back to shore doing the backstroke which inadvertantly presented her almost nude front to the monster the water soaking through the swimsuit to make her body completely visible. Oblivious to the beast watching her from beneath the waves she closed her eyes and continued to backstroke, still far from the shore.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:18 am

Appreciating the view as only a creature like him would, Fornicarus grinned, his two sets of teeth grinding together in amusement. This female would most definitely be entertaining to have fun with. And it was just lucky that he had settled on a plan. Let's see if we can make her consider us a potential ally against these inferior monsters terrorizing them... It is so much fun deceiving mortals...

The entity of the seas rose further toward the surface, breaking through with its ridges, spreading its four arms out wide. Flexing his back muscles, Fornicarus stared down at the girl, putting on an expressionless facade as best as it could, concealing his grinning smile. Then it made no further movement, trying to convey the fact that it did not want to arm the female even though she would likely freak out or try to get away.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:27 am

Opening her eyes Natsumi gasped as she saw the beast rising out of the sea. "God not another monster" she moaned turning around and swimming towards the shore to get away from the beast as she did not want to be raped today.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:35 am

Amused, Fornicarus grinned on the inside, mortals were so predictable as always. Nothing had really changed since he had last walked upon the Earth. But to get this situation under control, though....

"Calm yourself, mortal." Fornicarus began, "I have no ill intentions toward you, unlike many of these 'monsters' and their obsessions with carnal pleasures. I merely wanted to speak to you."

Fornicarus spoke as he swam around, staying by the female, taking care to not get in her path or cut her off, taking care to now appear any more dangerous than he had to.

"I am Forneus, one of the spirits summoned by the mortal known in your times as King Solomon of Jerusalem." Another lie, but the popular myth suited his purposes. "I am a friend to mankind."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:44 am

"Really? Then what did you want to talk about?" Natsumi said slowing her frantic pace and turning towards the monster with her impressive chest floating just above the water having her prominent nipples able to be seen through the sheer and soaked fabric of her swimsuit.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:49 am

"Well, actually, I was merely unsure of what to do for the moment and felt it prudent to speak to a mortal as opposed as to deciding on a course of act that might have most severe consequences."

Fornicarus lowered himself several feet into the water, appearing less imposing toward the female. Now, this was entertaining, even for an ancient spirit like him. What else should be said in order to reinforce his hold on the situation...

"After my contract with Solomon came to an end, I chose to enter a long sleep in order to renew my strength but instead, I found myself slumbering for quite a long time, under the seas' surface. When I awoke, I found a world far different than the one I had known. I believed mankind no longer needed an ally like me, so I left to find another world to watch over."

Yes, that would do, Fornicarus smiled inwardly, pleased with his lies s far. Deception certainly was a lot of fun, much more so than just grabbing a female and fucking her brains out.

"I am not entirely sure what happened, but I found myself in this place instead, and unsure of what to do. I've been watching for a short time and it appeared to me that you and your fellow mortals are in danger, from these monsters that seem to enjoy in degrading and using you mortals. Or perhaps I've misjudged the situation here?"

Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:04 am

"No, you have it right. Most monsters would have started to fuck me by now." Natsumi said. As she floated in the water her nipples started to harden from the chilling temperature of the water.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:13 am

"Right, and I am certain you and your females are not exactly happy about this at all, considering I've seen none of the mortals do anything but resist and escape." Taking note of the girl's hardening nipples, Fornicarus decided that this would also work in his favor.

"I can see that the water is somewhat colder than it should be, so please, allow me. Perhaps you would be more comfortable on solid ground instead of trying to stay afloat?" Fornicarus bent forward, allowing his upper arms to gently pick up fhe girl and began moving toward the beach.

"As I was saying, I left the Earth behind to find a new world to watch over. Perhaps this is not what I had in mind but it seems to me you and your friends could use an ally, maybe?"

Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:20 am

"That would be great." Natsumi said as her body dripped onto the beast she was talking to and now that she was not in the water the sheer fabric of her swimsuit was easily seen through showing her nubile young body to Forneus.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:26 am

"Indeed, I would imagine so. It would certainly be helpful to have a great spirit like me on your side against the creatures terrorizing this place, after all what monster could stand up to a living god?"

Fornicarus smiled at the female, deciding that the time for this facade had come to an end. Now, it was the time for him to, as she put it, fuck her. And that, he would do gladly. Already, there were various things he wanted to do to the young female....

"Just a pity that I was merely tricking you into thinking that just toget close to you. And... well, it worked. Afraid I'm much more intelligent than the rest of thse dumb brutes."
Fornicarus grinned widely, showing his shiny teeth for the first time, as his hands on the girl tightened to the point where she couldn't easily break out of his grip. His lower arms moved up toward the girl, claws sliding into the bottom half of her swimsuit and pulled them off quickly.

"Just a pity, really."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:37 am

"I must be a magnet for you beasts." Natsumi said as she struggled to get out of his grip which did nothing more than wiggle her shapely hips in an invitation to the so called god. Unable to escape from his grip she could do nothing as he pulled off the bottom of her swimsuit exposing her shaven sex.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:42 am

"I suppose. I was having a really nice nap, actually, but hey, I was in the mood for some entertainment, heh." Fornicarus smirked, grinning widely still. "Beside, better to be tricked into getting fucked than to be handled roughly like the rest of the monsters would have."

Fornicarus altered the size of his lower left arm, making it larger and then placed the girl in its grip, allowing his upper arms free to do whatever he wanted. With his free upper arms, he undid the top of Natsumi's bikinis, letting it fall down to the water just as the other half had done.

"Beside, what are you complaining about? Going out to an isolated area, with no one around, you were just asking for trouble. Just consider this a free lesson." Fornicarus chuckled deeply, his upper right arm sliding over Natsumi's left breast, thumb and finger pinching the hardened nipple as his hand began squeezing it softly.

His lower right arm slid up her lad, the minddle finger rubbing up her slit, taking special care to not slide in right away, he wanted to torture this girl with pleasure right before he got down to the raping.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:54 am

"Ooh" Natsumi cooed, biting her lip as his finger rubbed over her slit teasing her as he played with her impressive mounds and tweaked her sensitive nipples. She felt the heat building in her body as Forneus continued his teasing probing the entrance to her slit, which was starting to drip her honey down her legs, with his large finger but not penetrating her as to tease and torture her with pleasure before he fucked her senseless.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next