View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Seeking Solitude (for RobSpence3) 

Post Seeking Solitude (for RobSpence3)
After settling in and arranging her belongings, Gwenyth decided it was time to take a quiet walk around the rest of the island campus. She got dressed in fashionable hiking boots, khaki shorts, a formidable sports-bra (a necessity when she did any physical activity), and a red jacket. Feeling ready for anything she set off.

After about a half-hour's walk, she began to feel uneasy. She may have been a little over-confident. She was on a path in the woods, but it didn't seem to be well-used, and she wasn't quite sure how she had gotten here. The sun seemed to be going down far too quickly - the setting sun was pretty, but she hardly had time to enjoy that.

Wishing she had a map, Gwen continued on.

OOC RP Likes: Domination, humiliation, forced sex, comments on her body, bondage, transformation, breast play and growth, and elaborate mind-fucks.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:22 am

Post Re: Seeking Solitude (for RobSpence3)
Poor Gwenyth was more lost than she knew. The girl had wandered into a section of the forest where a demon often spent his free time. Steel was reclining in the branches of a tree when he heard the rustling of footsteps below him. He leaned over the leaves to peek down- and grinned at the sight before him. Well well well. This girl was quite a cutie, and it had been a while since Steel played with someone new. He started weaving a few magic spells to take care of things....

As Gwen wandered into a clearing not far away, she might have noticed the sounds in the background beginning to quiet down. The birds had stopped singing and the rustling of leaves had slowed. At the moment she stepped into the center of the clearing- a voice rang out, dark and definately masculine. It was impossible to tell where it was coming from. "Lost, little girl?"

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:33 am

Gwen let out a small shriek at the sudden voice, but immediately tried to regain her composure. She took offense at being called a "little" girl, and her annoyance showed through in her voice as she called back.

"I'm just looking for the way back to the main campus, thank you. If you could point me in that direction, I'll be off."

She crossed her arms protectively over her chest, pretending to examine her finger nails nonchalantly.

OOC RP Likes: Domination, humiliation, forced sex, comments on her body, bondage, transformation, breast play and growth, and elaborate mind-fucks.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:42 am

The mysterious voice chuckled darkly at Gwenyth's shriek. "The way back hmmm? I suppose I could do that. But...." A swoosh of air and the thud of feet against the ground alerted Gwen that someone had landed behind her. Indeed, the pale-skinned Steel stood not five feet away, black wings folding as he stood at his full 6'2". His inhuman red eyes traced Gwen's body from top to bottom with undisguised lust, lingering at her shapely ass and chest.

"What will you do for me in exchange?" Steel asked, grinning evilly. All sound outside the clearing had stopped completely. All that could be heard was the girl and the demon.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:52 am

Gwen was too scared this time to make any sound at all. A DEMON - a real live DEMON! - stood in front of her, his imposing form much too close for comfort.

She couldn't understand a word he said through her fear. She took a hasty step backwards and tripped over her own feet, landing on her padded posterior. She scrambled back up, never taking her eyes off the terrible vision in front of her.

His words finally registered in her fear-broken mind. "Ex-exchange? I have a great deal of m-m-money back in my room..."

She trailed off, still backing towards the edge of the clearing.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:59 am

Steel smirked as Gwen stumbled backward in fear. Oh this reaction was beautiful. He could have a lot of fun with this girl if he played his cards right....

When Gwenyth got closer to the edge of the clearing, the second spell Steel cast began to kick in. He'd placed a fear inducing ward all the way around the clearing. The forest was suddenly looking much darker and more dangerous, with red eyes peering in at her and the farther Gwen went from the center, the more the spell would get at her mind. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," Steel said, adding fuel to the fire. "You were lucky so far, but this forest is dangerous to someone all alone...."

The demon shook his head when Gwen mentioned money. "I've got no use for money on this island. No, I want something much different from you...." He stepped closer to the student, leering at her in a way that might make what he wanted very clear.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:12 am

Gwen risked a quick glance over her shoulder. It had grown completely dark now, and the forest appeared sinister and impassable. What was she going to do!

Still trying to back away from the demon, but also attempting to stay near the center of the clearing, Gwen took unsure little steps, trying to think of a plan.

The muscular man leered at her, and Gwen felt an involuntary hot blush cover her face. Even clothed as she was, she felt naked. She wished she had worn long pants, as her exposed legs were suddenly trembling.

"O-o-o-oh I'm s-s-sure I can't help you w-w-with anything sir. I'll just be on my way..."

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:50 pm

For every step Gwenyth took away from him Steel took two more steps toward her. Herding her up against the fear spell until she couldn't move in any direction but toward him. "Now, now. You don't seem to realize how much... trouble you're in," the demon said with a malicious grin. "There have been girls like you killed out there, by those creatures lurking in the bushes. It's only my power that's keeping them at bay." This was a complete lie from start to finish. But Steel was a good liar, when he wanted to be. He added a low growl to the illusion to add to the effect. "I think you can probably guess what I want from you by now." Another lusty leer. "But that's nothing compared to what they'll do to you out there."

"But I can't force you to do anything." Steel suddenly changed his tone of voice, shrugging. "It's up to you. Cooperate with me, and I promise you won't get hurt. I'll even be so kind as to take you to your dorm when we're done. If you take your chances with the monsters...." He shook his head sadly. "I can't guarantee anything." Now to see. Would she take the bait? He so hoped she would. This would be so much fun compared to the regular grab-and-rape if she did.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:57 am

Gwenyth was caught. Behind her was the unknown terror of the forest, the mere thought of which made her knees begin to tremble. She didn't think she could walk through the dark woods now, even if she wanted to.

But what was her alternative? She looked up into the tall demon's eyes, his massive form dwarfing her tiny stature. He was much too close for comfort and, due to their height difference, Gwen's low-hanging breasts jutted out almost close enough to touch his...his crotch.

Gwen was blushing furiously, scared and embarrassed at the same time.

A growl from the woods behind her forced her to decide. "Okay!" she said with a little yelp, "I suppose I can g-give you....one kiss. On the cheek." She blushed again, hating herself.

Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]