View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Demonology for dummies (For Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Demonology for dummies (For Fornicarus)
Astartes smiled both at the girl's realization and her tail being teased, purring in return as she gave Pia another kiss on the lip, then a second. While most of her kind preferred males due to the vitality they possessed (The bigger, the better!) Astarta was one of the sort who delighted in seducing women, especially innocent ones like Pia.

"Indeed, it is. I do believe you rather enjoyed it, truth be told. It may not be as big and thick as something else," She winked at Pia before peppering her lips with some more seductive kisses, "But it is rather flexible..."

Alas, Astarta knew that the two of them couldn't just whittle away the time like this, in each others' embraces. Not when there were things to do. Orobas had been clear in his instructions after all. Although, he hadn't said anything about her helping herself to Pia. "Come, we need to dry you off then find you something appealing to wear, something that will make you irresistible for any demon." Astarta, albeit reluctantly, extracted herself from the embrace and took a step out of the large tub, grabbing a thick and large towel while holding a hand out for Pia to take. "But once you return, perhaps you will visit me for another romp before you leave?"

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:41 am

"Awww..", Pia could not help but feel disappointed that they had to get going. She had been so good and relaxed with the demoness, and she had not even had a chance to repay her for her kindness.

Slowly she stepped out of the bathtub like a slightly flustered Venus, taking the offered hand. "I suppose I have to go. I can't promise anything, but if I get a chance to see you again, I would be real happy to.. er.. have another romp. I mean, I got to get all good with.. the tail and everything but you did not.. err.. I mean I kind of owe you one, don't I?"
, the last bit she said with a laugh, but with a big blush manifesting on her cheeks.

Pia would normally feel real homely and plain next to a naked beauty like Astarta, but she was just to post-coitally happy to mind now. "So, what kind of outfit did you think off?", Pia asked, allowing the demoness to give her the towel.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:25 pm
Profile YIM

"Hehe, well, in a way you did already pay back the favor." Astarta winked at Pia as she didn't only hand the towel to Pia but instead helped the girl wrap herself in the soft fabric, both to help dry the girl off and to stay in close contact. She had indeed grown fond of Pia already, finding her quite charming and just adorable. "I'm a succubus, remember? Making you feel good is what makes me feel good. Still, if you insist on returning the favor, I won't turn you down..."

Astarta gestured for her to follow the succubus over to the other side of the room, where a rather large closet awaited them. "Personally, I think the sight of you naked is already irresistible enough but that's just me. Men do so love their toys gift wrapped, however..." She slid open one door, revealing two rows of clothes and outfits, costumes and fetish wear, all sorts of things to choose from, along with numerous accessories to add to the overall effect. "Why don't you have a look through, see what appeals to you... I'll give you my professional opinion." Astarta smiled as she clung against Pia's body from behind, hugging against the towel wrapped around her form.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:15 am

"Oh, do you really think..? Why, thank you!"

Despite Astarta just having seduced her, Pia was still not 100% percent clear on the fact that some found her rather appealing, even (or perhaps especially) when her whole body was revealed. That meant she was still a thankful for compliments of that nature.

Dutifully, she allowed the demoness to lead her to the closet. "Wow.. that is a lot of clothes. And they are real pretty too.. I'll try finding something that I can wear, but I think you got to help me out a bit."
She reached out, and let her fingers run over the items displayed. She took out one hanger, her eyes widening as she realized the item was soemthing between what a dominatrix would wear and a very daring swimsuit. She quickly put it back.

"Oh, wow! This is pretty! I can't believe how smooth it is to the touch! But aren't there supposed to be something under.. ah! I see-- probably not.."
The item in question was a robe of incredibly flimsy, almost transparent fabric, designed to drape itself around the curves of a woman like a gauzy, frilly rainfall. It was incredibly pretty, and also something Pia was afraid she could never wear, probably more suited for someone like her demoness companion.

"I should probably wear something that is easy to take off, right? . Seeing as.. well. Given where I am going.."

Pia took some more outfits. One was a robe only marginally thicker than the first, white, with a sash. A bit like a virgin sacrifice, really. Another was a rather tiny black dress, made out of some very flexible, form hugging material. Then there was a tiny outfit not unlike what she and Evilpia had been wearing. She guessed that was what Succubi considered causal everyday wear.

And it gets even more minimalist than this. Many of the outfits were less outfits, more some sort of combo of heels, thigh highs and some sort of garter/suspender.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:29 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16