View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Cave of Lust (Karzak) 

Post The Cave of Lust (Karzak)
Due to her curious nature, Kanu had recieved a reputation for exploring places where most would be too scared to go. Today would only add to her reputation as she stood before a dark cave which was rumored to be the home of a monster. Dressed in an extremely tiny white tanktop which revealed her perfectly toned stomach, while flaunting her perfect breasts which were unrestrained by a bra, and a pair of blue jean shorts which barely covered down to the bottom of her firm ass. As she walked into the cave peaks of her lacy white panties could be seen seeming to want to draw attention to the pale curves of her taut ass. The further she walked the darker it got leaving her pale skin one of the only sources of light as it seemed to glow in the darkness unknowingly drawing the attention of the cave's primary resident...

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:54 am

Post Re: The Cave of Lust (Karzak)
Karzak had been asleep. The previous night he had enjoyed corrupting the mind of many a girl. It appeared even the strongest willed of girls could easily be broken. Innocence was soon turned into lust after these girls met the beast. However he longed for someone who would put somewhat of a fight. Her defeat would make it all the more worthwile and rewarding for him. His eyes widened as he heard a disturbance within his home. Who would be stupid enough to come looking for him. Karzak bothered not to conceal himself as the darkness of the cave accomplished the same purpose. His crimson eyes locked onto a girl who was walking around casually in his home. She either had a great deal of confidence or was incredibly stupid. Either way he would turn her into a symbol of lust just as he did with his other victims and punish her for disturbing his sleep.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Walking around in the dark cave Kanu could barely see anything except the far off exit to the outside. Moving further into the cave she soon was out of the line of sight of the entrance and it would seem to anyone that she was lost. She was sure she the way back though. As she continued walking she felt a pair of eyes watching her, "Hmm, the rumor of something living here is true." she said calmly.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:20 pm

"What brings you to my home?" His loud monstrous voice echoed through the cave andshe could not tell from which direction he was speaking. "This is not a place for a slut such as yourself. You've disturbed my rest and for that you must be punished." His eyes focused in on her as his body moved through the shadows around her still undecided at what angle to attack her.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:46 pm

"I like to explore. Part of my curious nature I guess." Kanu said slowly backing away to get towards the entrance. "Who are you to call me a slut?!" she said angrily the patronizing comment causing her to stop in her tracks. Her temper had gotten the better of her good sense before and to the hidden monster it would seem that was what was happening now.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Karzak was annoyed by the girl's attitude and arrogance. It reminded her somewhat of the mistress that had tortured him so much before. He closed in on the girl's back side and soon enough an enormous claw slammed her against the ground "Watch your tongue whore" He stopped and calmed down a bit. Then a sinister smile formed on his voice. "Very well. You say you're not a slut. Care to prove it?"

Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Unaware of the beast's speed Kanu was surprised as the claw slammed her to the ground. "Hmph, Why not?" she said with a shrug, her fierce pride clouding her better judgement. "What are the terms of proving I'm not a slut?" she asked the beast as she turned over to face him.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Karzak was amused by her over confidence. Already she made her first mistake by thinking she could get out of this when her strength is already evidently inferior to his. Her second was accepting the challenge. "If you can resist everything I do and still have disgust for me at the end, you will prove you are not a slut. But if you lose... you must pay a visit to this cave every week to receive punishment for not only disturbing me and my home but also for insulting me by thinking you can best me. Agreed?"

Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:02 pm

"Agreed. Although I don't have much choice in the matter either way do I?" Kanu said with a disgusted look on her face as she looked at the giant beast. "Any sort of time limit for you to conquer me? or is it just till you are tired of me?" she asked as she was putting the challenge together in her head to determine how long she had to last.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:11 pm

Karzak looked at the girl. Her defiant look disgusted him and nothing would please him more than to turn her into a slut. "Time limit is something trivial and unimportant. We'll leave that alone. Besides you won't last more than an hour." With that his tentacles lunged at her, one wrapping itself around her waist while the others tugged at her clothes. First her shirt was to go.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:18 pm

"We'll see about that." Kanu said as the tentacles grabbed her. First to go was her shirt releasing her large breasts from their prison with a pleasing bounce. Focusing her mind on a peaceful place her eyes seemed to dull it seeming to the monster that she was meditating.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:26 pm

His tentacles wrapped around her breasts and started grinding them while another few teased her nipples, the bumps sending an unusual feeling through her body. "You'll find I'm a bit different from most beasts. Your meditation will do you little good. As much as you tell yourself you're not having this happen to you..." His claw forced her eyes wide open to look into his cold crimson eyes. "It is happening to you"

Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:33 pm

"He's right. All the meditation is doing is slowing the process down." Kanu thought to herself in her meditative state. With all the tentacles teasing her breasts and nipples her body started to react even though her mind had not. The bumps on the tentacles sent tingles through her heavy orbs as they wound around them while the ones teasing her nipples had caused them to begin to harden.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:09 pm

"Your breasts are already giving in young one. How long do you think you can keep this up?" He laughed as the bumps continued sending warm sensations through her body. Another tentacle went down her skimpy shorts and with its massive strength tore it into two. He had seen many girls, some stronger than her, and all had faltered. He wondered how long and how much it would take to break her.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:22 pm

As the bumps on the tentacles sent warm sensations through her body, Kanu's meditative world was crumbling around her. While she struggled to maintain her meditation the tentacle tore through her pants leaving her wearing nothing but her skimpy white panties. With the tentacles rubbing pleasantly over her breasts her cunt was reacting with a small amount of moisture forming on the barely covered folds even though her mind had barely felt any of it.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next