View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Dangerous Surprises (For Zilva) 

Post Dangerous Surprises (For Zilva)
Within the forest, the sleeping form of Fornicarus laid, obscured by large undergrowth and trees, he would not be discovered easily here. He had decided to nap here, away from the beach where there were now far too many people for him to bother attacking, not when he wanted to remain as exclusive as possible, maintaining his existence as a secret from as much students as possible. Though, Fornicarus wouldn't hesitate if a student or two were to approach, not at all.

And luckily, as Fornicarus opened his eyes slowly, he could hear the faint rustling of someone approaching nearby, he would get to have fun this day. The serpent-monster rose up from his hiding space and moved into the thick trees, using the heavy foliage to hide his body. Well, let's see who's on the menu today...

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:36 am

Post Re: Dangerous Surprises (For Zilva)
Zilva walked around away from the campus. It was nice to be away from the halls and the buildings and in the open..where nothing could sneak up on her. She shuddered a bit thinking back to her vague memories. She checked her pockets to be sure she had her vials with her before she continued walking.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:43 am

Moving quietly among the trees (Not an easy task) Fornicarus found the student, alone, and began following her. Careful to not make any noises except for the natural sounds of the forest, the demon followed his next prey, wondering how he would proceed with capturing this female, whenever by deception or by force.

Noticing her checking her pockets, Fornicarus decided that it was probably nothing, just the usual 'girly' personal effects. He settled on following her for a bit longer, as the path she was on led further into the forest, away from the campus, which was what he wanted.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:23 am

Zilva sensed something behind her and turned. She failed to see anything but that had been the case before and there had been something there. She decided on a bluff. "Alright I know your there..why don't you come out where I can see you eh?" She crossed her arms waiting to see who or what appeared.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:40 am

Smiling inwardly, Fornicarus decided to call her bluff, there was no way she could have sensed him. It likely was a woman's intuition, her gut instinct, whatever you wanted to call it. Ignoring her words, the demon remained silent and unmoving, waiting for her to decide that perhaps she had been wrong and that there had been nothing at all.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:42 am

"Hmmm..." Zilva turned and started walking again. "I suppose it was nothing" She shrugged but internally had put herself on high alert. She would be ready for anything that came at her. After all she was well armed..for a distraction if not lethal damage.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:29 am

At this moment, Fornicarus decided to strike. His long tail, easily within the reach of the female student, whipped out instantly. Quickly, the student found herself trapped, the tail coiling up around her body, preventing her from running or fighting back.

Fornicarus moved out of the tree and into plain view, smirking at Zilva. Bringing her closer to him, the demon chuckled at her bad misfortune to have caught his attention, "Well... I think the two of us can agree that you're pretty much fucked, figuratively speaking. The literal part'll be cming soon enough, no worries."

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:30 am

"Tch...again//really you creatures do not have anything better to do than attack and rape the student here? Really I'm being serious here don't you want anything else?" Zilva's words were sarcastic and rather mean. Perhaps it was not the best thing to say to the demon but she was annoyed. "Now then..how about letting me go while you go find a better hobby?'

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:39 am

"Hmm... I suppose raping students does get old rather quickly. Perhaps you're right, I could use a new hobby." Fornicarus eased closer to Zilva, his face appearing to be thoughtful, "I do like snakes, they're really magnificent creatures, aren't they? I could study them and learn more about them, couldn't I?" At this point, the tail holding her hostagebegan to squeeze, much like an anaconda would when crushing the life out of their food. "I could learn to be like one of these snakes, you could even help me, having a guinea pig to practice the skills of snakes on would be great!" the demon finished, everything he had said full of sarcasm.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 am

"Unnnghh gahhh...y...you...made..your..point...aurggh." Suddenly the sound of breaking glass could be heard. Oh crap..the bombs....good thing that.. A large and very hot blast of flame erupted from Zilva's jacket. The material of her jacket would protect her fromt he flames as they would vanish quickly but the monster would not be so lucky. The heat was still very intense though causing Zilva's to break out in a sweat.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:02 am

Roaring angrily, Fornicarus released the girl from the tail, as the intense heat began to sear against his flesh. He had heard the sound of something breaking, surely not bones, but instead flames bit at him.

His tail still burning as the intense heat dealt him horrible damage, to the point where it prevented him from regenerating his wounds, the demon pinned down his tail with his arms. Fornicarus then created an shining orb or blinding energy within his jaws. He fired it at the lower part of the tail, the part burning the most, and blasted it away from his body, destroying a large part of his tail.

Returning his attention to the female, Fornicarus went straight for Zilva, grabbing her neck with two of his hands and lifting her into the air. "How dare you burn me! No one does that to me, no one!"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:15 am

Zilva clawed at the hands around her neck her breath coming in short gasps of air. She was done for now but at least she had made the monster pay a massive price for his fun today. "Heh......can't...take.....heat...?" She struggled to inhale again her vision getting blurry as she reached the point of blacking out.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:18 am

Glaring angrily at the girl, Fornicarus released her lest he strangle her into unconsciousness. While Zilva tried to catch her breath, she would be disoriented from the demon's attack. This, Fornicarus took advantage of.

Using all four of his hands, he began tearing away her clothes and underwear, leaving her buck naked on the ground.

"You are really going to regret that, you little brat. Oh yes, you just may be headed for a world of pain." Fornicarus spoke quietly as his tail's severed end burst open, allowing for a new tail to grow out of it. Soon, the demon appeared good as new, none of the girl's dangerous surprise leaving a permanent reminder on him.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:39 pm

"Imm..immpossible..how did you heal like that?" Zilva began backing away from Fornicarus one hand rubbing her hurt throat. It seemed no matter what she did these creatures would just recover. She was wondering is a real bomb might even do anything at this point.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:54 pm

"Impossible? Not really, considering I'm made out of both air and water, it's easy to reform myself." Fornicarus chuckled darkly, implying that he would keep coming no matter what she did to him. "Now, give it up. You know you can't get away, and you don't have any more options." The demon began to circle Zilva, staring at her, his tail ready to stop her if she tried to run or do anything else. "Beside, what else can a naked girl do to me? It's over."

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next