View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:53 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Why you shouldn't take a night class (Kanoe) 

Post Why you shouldn't take a night class (Kanoe)
Karzak awakened. “That was a good rest” He stretched his massive demonic arms and his bright red eyes stood out from the . “It’s been too long since I’ve experienced the thrill and excitement of toying with the body and mind of a female.” The enormous beast masked his presence as he moved through the wilderness and onto the local school grounds. He watched as several school girls passed by, yet none called out to him.

“I need someone truly fitting this punishment. That and someone that could entertain me a bit.” The beast smirked, his sharp fangs revealed. The bell rang signaling for everyone to return to their dorms. It seemed like a horde of animals passing by him, as the crowd of girls moved all to their respective dorm buildings. He waited for the right girl patiently. After all it was his purpose and he had all the time in the world.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:54 am

Post Re: Why you shouldn't take a night class (Kanoe)
The bell tolls another hour gone from Shokushu. Classes were ending and Kanoe was done with her evening classes. Students flood into halls and out into the shaded paths leading to the dorm buildings. The dark witch smooths her black and red uniform as she lets the other students pass her. She was as eager as the other students but she was always vain about her appearance.

The cool evening air was refreshing, reminding her she was free till the next school day at least. She kept towards the back of the group of students, not wishing to socialize with those other girls. Just get home and back to her studies was the witch's intention. Her silver clasp hanging at the end of her long braided hair bounces gently against the small of her back as she walks. There was a slight feeling of unease but she shook it off as just the island's general feel or perhaps the fact she has been taken here before in the past.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:33 am

Karzak smiled as his crimson eyes locked onto the witch. There was something making her stand apart from the others. A certain blackness in her heart that was all but unfamiliar to him. "Lets play.." He whispered to himself.

The girl made it all too easy. Slipping behind the crowd gave him the perfect. His concealed tentacles dove straight for her and took hold of her ankles. Karzak had to be careful and make sure the other girls would take no notice. Before she could let out a cry for help, another tentacle dove for her mouth. Slowly she was dragged toward him, and along with him a night that she would never forget.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:42 am

Kanoe did not expect a monster to attack her while she was amongst other students. Afterall, she was a cry away from revealing a creature that would do such a thing. But even in a crowd, she was not safe. She suddenly trips over an unseen vine and gasps in pain as her heavy mounds mash against the hard path. Her thought was quickly corrected as she suddenly felt herself being dragged towards the woods. She opens her mouth to cry out.

"Ah...Mmph!" her eyes go wide as she felt something slide into her mouth. She continues to slide towards the woods as she squirms. Her hand wraps around what she could only guess was a monster's tentacle and begins pulling trying to free her mouth to scream. Her feet kicks as her other free hand digs into the earth, trying to find something to hold onto. Meanwhile the students continue chatting about events and their classes, getting further and further away as the dark witch soon lost sight of the path. Being caught in a group of students, every place she thought could be safe this island quickly proved otherwise.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:16 am

She was at his mercy now. It was rather amusing, her weak attempts at escape. Her cries for help were muffled by the tentacle in her mouth and her strength didn't even equal a fraction of his. Both she and him watched as her only hope for salvation, the other students, disappeared into the distance no doubtedly retiring for the night in the safety of their dorm.

Karzak smiled as she stood below him. He revealed his body now, the massive beast licking his lips as he examined her. His tentacles were still wrapped firmly around her ankles. He pulled out the one from her mouth so that she could entertain him with cries for mercy and later with moans of pleasure. Another two tentacles took hold of her arms holding them spread apart from her body. "Looks like you were in the wrong place at the wrong time girl. You should know better than to walk by yourself at night" His eyes glanced over her body examining each curve, all looking so appetizing to him.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Not only did it stop her cries for help but it stopped pretty much any chance for the witch to cast any magic. This monster acts fast. Her eyes suddenly widen as a hulking shape stands before her. It looked like another demonic type of monster. This place seems to get new monsters just as constantly as students.

"Nngh!" she hissed in annoyance as her arms were bound by more tentacles, "Let go of me!" Her eyes flash angerly at the creature. The lecture did not help cool her blood. She was with others and that did not save her either. As the beast takes in her body, her uniform was quite different from the other students. Wrong colors for one being much darker reds and blacks rather than the standard blues and white. The skirt was longer to actually allow her to bend over without revealing anything and her blouse was large enough to not strain against her large DD breasts. A jeweled cross hangs from a long chain around her neck, bouncing lightly against her breasts as she squirms and struggles in her bonds. Her feet kick uselessly as she hangs there spread eagle before the beast's hungry gaze.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:18 pm

"That defiant look on your face is priceless..." The beast laughed at the young girl "You seem different... A bit alienated from the rest. One doesn't need friends though, look how I turned out" He smiled revealing his fangs to her. "But don't worry, I'll make you feel more than welcome"

After his words several more tentacles appeared. Soon they wrapped themselves around her shirt, tugging at it. Within seconds the shirt was torn in two, dropping to the wilderness floor. More tentacles went down and removed another of his obstacles, that ridiculously long skirt. With another simple tug, it slid off her body and onto the ground as well.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Her eyes narrow as the beast went to work. Her tattered blouse and vest fell to the floor in pieces followed by her black skirt. Her pale body shines in what little light makes it through the canopy of trees above them. She was left in her shoes and her undergarments, bra and panties of black lace. The witch already knew she was screwed which was going to become literally very soon. She was not going to give the monster the satisfaction of fear. The witch will remain strong just to spite him. Now if only her body would agree. Practicing the dark arts let darker emotions surface more often. Already her body was preparing itself for what's to come. Being raped countless times, her body was already tingling with anticipation. God she was such a whore, she thought to herself.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Karzak looked at the young student. "You're stronger than most girl. Your courage does not falter even when you know you've been defeated but you'll find even the strongest collapse if given enough of a push. I may not be able to make you cower in fear, but you will fill these woods with moans of pleasure." He said as a tentacle entered her mouth again. The tentacles not holding her easily unhooked her bra and began teasing her nipples. It seemed that she was especially sensitive to the bumps on the tentacles.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:45 pm

"Mmph!" she bites down on the tendril in her mouth as hard as she could. It was all she could do with all her limbs bound. The demon continues to strip away more articles of clothing. Her heavy orbs bounce and sway gently as they were free from the confines of her bra. Of course the monster go after the biggest and most sensitive targets. The tips of his tentacles circle and flick slowly across and around her nipples. She had been through this before but something felt strange about the appendages. Her skin was tingling as the small bumps drag over her sensitive flesh. Kanoe's eyes widen slightly at sensations pulsing from her nipples. She shakes her head, trying to focus. What was wrong with her? She had dealt with tentacles with texture before but why was she so sensitive to these? Already her nipples were fully hardened and erect, causing each flick to send electricity shooting through her entire mounds. Her breathing was growing deeper as she tries to control the fluttering that was happening in her stomach.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:55 pm

Her attempt to get the tendril out of her mouth would do her no good. It was evident she had not encountered a monster like him before. The skin of the tentacles was rough and it only sent a minor jolt of pain to him. She did more harm to herself as the rough skin scraped against the inside of her mouth, somewhat of warning to her what consequences would happen should she try another stunt. The tentacles continued away at her nipples and soon a familiar scent filled the air - the scent of lust. Karzak looked down to notice a wet spot on her panties as a tentacle slid it down her thighs and off her legs.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:03 pm

"Unnn!" she immediately loosens her bite on the rough tendril. It felt like biting a rock. Her body squirms as the tentacles focus only on her hardened peaks. Every flick sent her pulse throbbing, sending more heated blood to the already darkened nubs. The rough texture made the strokes feel like so much more. The touch lingers on her sensitive skin, making it feel like several flicks were happening at once. But no, she must resist. Her breasts sway gently as she tries to pull and twist away from the creature's tendrils.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:28 pm

“Don’t fight it. As much as you tell yourself you don’t like it deep down you know it is a lie. You just like the others try hide your urges and desires but deep down you’re a woman. And women…women can easily be persuaded.” The tendril in her mouth moved in and out of her mouth, feeling her tongue rubbing against the skin. It sent a burst of warmth through the tentacle causing it to shoot some semen into her mouth. She was in for a surprise when she tasted it. Her tits were continuing to be teased, her pleasure all controlled by him. To ensure she would give in completely to her lust it was time to take her to the peak. He took a large tentacle having the most bumps and rubbed it against her clit and the entrance to her pussy.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:03 pm

"Uhhnn.." she groans as she tasted some of the beasts hot cum. Having been thoroughly trained by Natsuki and other monsters, she instinctfully swallows the vile fluid. A warm sensation rolls through her body and mind, the semen taste wonderful. Her tongue slides along the bottom of the tendril as her cheeks began to dimple lightly, taking soft sucks and tastes of the strange seed.

Her body arches as the tendrils move from just her nipples to her entire luscious orbs. She felt the rough texture grind against her flesh as they squeeze and tease her body more and more. Her breasts throb and firm with arousal as she lets out muffled groans. God, why did this creature feel so good against her skin?

The witch continues to writhe, shaking her head side to side in a weak attempt to spit out the tendril that fed her the demonic seed. Then another tendril suddenly presses along her still pantied covered sex and began to saw at her resistance. Her hips buck as her thighs quiver and try to close together. The rough texture was all along the entire length of the appendage, sending ripples of pleasure rolling through her loins as they grind up against her netherlips. Her clit hardens and stands at complete attention, twitching violently as the bumps rapidly flick over the exposed pearl. The witch was grunting and moaning desperately now. She wanted to fight but her body was giving in faster than ever now.

Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:13 pm

Everything was working perfectly. A bit more and she would have no choice but to succumb to him. Karzak continued rubbing his tentacle against her tongue to keep a steady flow of semen entering her body, seeing how effective it was. "Suck it, you know it is what you want so do it" His other tentacles squeezed her breasts and down at her clit they were wrapping themselves around the erect clit and grinding it with their bumps. "If you ask nicely what you want I may reward you" The beast grinned

Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:21 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next