View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Be Careful Where You Step (Rajaon) 

Post Be Careful Where You Step (Rajaon)
As Kanu, dressed in her training outfit which consisted of a thin layer of bandages over her ample breasts and a modified red skirt which showed the supple muscles of her thighs and hugged her hips hanging on the middle of her pubic region barely hiding her nubile body, searched the island looking for a secluded place to train she found a perfect spot in a small meadow near the thick net of trees at the edge of the forest.

Turning her back to the trees she started her practice concentrating on the intricate movements of her style, unknowing that something could be watching her.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:54 am

Post Re: Be Careful Where You Step (Rajaon)
The woods near where the new student set up is also the home of the Raksasha Rajaon. Who was planing on using the field for a bit of sunning before heading onto the campus to have some fun. Before he enters the open area however his ears pick up the sounds of movement and heavy breathing. Quietly walking up to the edge of the woods Rajaon watches the busty warrior moving smoothly from one kata to another. Thinking to himself that he wont have to go to the school to play. It is a simple mater for him to weave a spell that causes the woods and underbrush to weave and form into a strong but subtle wall. Once the area is secure the demon walks out into the field and claps his hands in mock applause. "Very very nice display of combat prowess, I can tell that you have had much training in martial arts. However, saddly you apperently have had no training when it comes to manners. How dare you come into my home with out asking permission and just start waving your little stick around. What are we going to do about that?" You can feel his green eyes rove over your lush toned body.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:15 am

As the applause echoed across the small field, Kanu stopped her practice listening to the booming voice behind her. "Thank you for your praise, I have been training for many years." she said turning around to greet the newcomer. Her eyes widened as she saw the beast exploring her body with his green eyes, "I'm sorry I invaded your home. I had no idea that anything lived out here." she said moving into a fighting stance as the beast's eyes continued to explore her barely covered body.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:39 am

Chuckling the tiger demon continues to walk towards the warrior with feline grace seamingly unconcerned of the girls combat stance. "Young lady ignorance of the law or customs does not prevent you from being guilty of breaking it. Now you have a choice you can drop your stick, strip and do your best to pay the cost for using my glade with out permission. Now if you fight back you will still pay the price but I can not garuntee that you will survive the process."

Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:12 am

As the tiger demon walked towards her, his rippling muscles dancing under the feline fur, she knew she couldn't win this fight. "Even I know when I'm overmatched." Kanu said grudgingly, jamming the wooden tip into the soft earth. Slowly unwrapping the bandages around her ample bosom, each time around her body revealing more of her perfectly firm globes. As the thin bandages were finally removed, her breasts bounced freely seeming even larger than they were when wrapped with the bandages. Reaching down she slid the revealing skirt down off her sensous hips, it falling to the ground to join the wrappings as she stepped away from her clothes. Fully naked, she stood before the beast not bothering to cover herself as she knew he would take her anyways. "What do you want me to do first?" she growled, obviously angry that she would be fucked by this beast.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:22 am

The demon's green eyes light up as the warrior surrenders and then bares her beautifuly lush body to his lustful gaze. He walks up to her, his powerful furred body towering over her human form. "I think that we both know what will be hapening shortly. I wonder at your lack of suprise did your martial art's instructors train you in the lore of my kind as well. As you tell me place your hands behind your back slut and get on your knees, where you belong."

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:01 am

"I was told of a few types of demons by my grandfather, who also taught me the use of a spear." Kanu said as she kneeled down, her hands behind her back. "Now what?" she asked, her temper still evident as she kneeled before the powerful beast while attempting to ignore the derisive comment.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:07 am

Not only was this beautiful girls body be fun to pillage but her defiant sprit was also begging to be broken. Leaning over the girl which gives her a very good look at his rapidly growing cock, much larger than any human's could be. The demon grabs the warriors long silky hair which he uses to bind the poor girls arms behind her body quite tightly. "Taught you to use a spear did he, heheheheh well we will see how well he taught you won't we. Now open you mouth and get me nice and ready for the rest of your punishment. Oh just in case you think about fighting back" The demon stands up pops the claws on his left paw and place them ever so softly on her pale soft neck.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:25 am

Having no other option as her hands were tied behind her back, with her own hair no less, Kanu leaned towards the rapidly growing cock and taking the thick tip into her mouth and moving her head back and forth down the member. Her tongue starting to slowly move along the thick phallus not enjoying doing this but having no other option with the claws of one of his paws resting on her pale neck.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:48 am

The demon smiles as the warriors warm wet tounge and mouth starting to work up and down part of his long member. Grabing her head with one of his paws he starts to thrust in and out of her mouth, going deeper and deeper with each thrust not carring if he is starting to gag her. While he is face fucking her his soft tail starts to cress and tease first her breasts and then down her belly until at last it starts to tease and play with her pussy. "Hmmmm you have been trained how to handle a spear little slut. You keep doing this not only will you compleat your punishment but earn the right to learn ritual on how to gain access to my glade."

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:01 am

"MMM" Kanu moaned onto the cock fucking her mouth in suprise as the tail moved over her sensitive breasts, down her toned stomach, and onto the tight folds of her pussy. Each brush of the tail caused butterflies to rise in her stomach and heat to build in her loins. Licking the thick member faster as it fucked her mouth with each flick of the tail seeming to drain her resistance as her pussy reacted to the stimulation, the faintest drops of moisture forming on the soft folds.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:16 am

Smiling down at his new slut the demon pushes his member deeper and deeper into her mouth intrested to see how much she can take beore she starts to gag. His tail continues to touch and tease both her pussy and asshole, but does not enter either one.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:25 am

As the cock touched the back of her throat, a gagging noise briefly issued from her throat before her moans continued due to the tail rubbing slowly over her glistening cunt and puckered anus. "Mmmm" Kanu moaned, the tail leaving a lasting feeling on her seeming to constantly stimulate her as her clit began to throb, moving into the range of the teasing tail.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:40 am

Grining down loving the sight of the young warrior realy getting into the task of sucking his foot long rod. Droping his paws from her head to her chest the tiger demon starts to pinch and tease the nipples on the girls impressive breasts. After a moment he starts to drag his claws over her breasts not hard enough to break her skin but enought to cause some pain. To counter the effects of his claws on her chest he doubles the action of his tail on her dripping pussy and tight ass hole.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:42 pm

From the tiger demon's point of view, Kanu seemed to be enjoying sucking the massive member, if he could look into her eyes however he would see a raging anger burning in those beautiful eyes of hers. He moved his hands away from her head to paw at her beautiful breasts, pinching and tweaking the pink nipples into prominence. As he ran his claws over her breasts, leaving stinging lines on her sensitive mounds, she started running her tongue over the thick tip of his member seeing how much he could take before he came. As the tail doubled its efforts on her tingling holes, her glistening pussy leaving juices on the fur as it swept over her again and again.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next