View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A Stroll to remember (Madison) 

Post A Stroll to remember (Madison)
Karzak moved through the night, his path made clear by the moonlit sky. He was on the move. Tonight he would strike again. He moved through the trees sniffing and glancing in all directions for any trace of potential targets. The school was full of careless girls. One would slip and head to the woods and he would have some fun with her.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Post Re: A Stroll to remember (Madison)
I was feeling restless, so I decided to go on a little run. I took the stairs down as a bit of a warm-up, streached in the lobby, and made sure the black shirt and shorts I had on weren't riding up or anything, and that my shoes were tightly tied. Thankfully I was given some new running shoes, which felt great. I felt ready, and went out in the night air.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:35 pm
Profile WWW

Karzak ran closer to the edge of the wilderness, the one that bordered the campus to which all the young students belonged. His claws made huge imprints on the ground as one followed the other pushing him faster and faster towards his goal. He spotted someone running into the forest as he hid behind some trees after coming to a halt. Karzak masked himself to avoid her gaze. He preferred taking his targets by surprise.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:49 pm

I just continued on by, pushing foreward. I jumped over a fallen log, and ducked under a couple of low branches, before turning and heading down a trail at almost full speed.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:17 am
Profile WWW

He followed her stealthily, his sound masked by his unque ability. Karzak closed in on her, his tentacles lashed out at her and took hold of her ankles. She was dragged before his feet where he made his presence known to her. The beast stood tall over her, her fragile body about to be his next target.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:23 am

"Hoshit!" I said, landing on my belly. "OW. Ok, who's there?" I said, trying to whip around and strike back.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:26 am
Profile WWW

Her hand swung at him, a weak attempt to liberate her and give her an opportunity to escape. His claw caught her arm, his crimson eyes staring at her. His tentacles now made their way under her black shirt and slid her bra to the side. Her breasts were now the victims of his caresses as the bumps on their surface rubbed across her nipples.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:32 am

"Ok. Just who the FUCK are you?" I said, clawing at him as best I could while thrashing wildly.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:55 am
Profile WWW

"It is disrespectful to ask one's name before giving your own. Oh well, another reason for me to punish you" The beast smirked as his tentacles now ripped the shirt and bra off. Her chest fully exposed to him now, his claws aided his tentacles in rubbing them, the round orbs pressing against his palms.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:08 am

I blushed and said "Because you NEVER ask a woman's name before your own." Now the odd thing was, I didn't seem to mind getting groped at all.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:29 am
Profile WWW

"You may call me Karzak" He smiled showing his sharp fangs. Her protest had become weaker until he noticed her tone change, no longer resisting his caressing tentacles and claws. "Who are you young one?" Karzak moved one of his claws downward only to slash away her shorts. Her panties were all that was left, an insignificant factor as he would dispose of it soon enough.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:33 pm

I wasn't wearing panties underneath. "I'm Madison. One of Shokushu's Head Girls." I said, locking onto his eyes.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:39 pm
Profile WWW

"A head girl hmmm? You may be of even more use to me" Karzak smiled. He knew of the other beasts on this island who had organized deals with the head girls of the schools. The school system was far from perfect. These head girls were corrupt and looked out for only themselves. He cared not for their politics and arrangements with the other beasts since he obviously did not mingle with humans nor did he ever communicate with the other atrocities on the island. However it would be good to have eyes and ears to the internal affairs of this school. "Madison you're going to be my perfect little puppet." He said as tentacles moved down to her cunt rubbing its slit now, the bumps sending more sensations through her.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:05 pm

"Heh. Obviously you don't know me well enough..." I said, shuddering a bit. "If you want to...spy on girls, why not get some...drones or something?" I said, suppressing a couple shudders as I spoke.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:42 pm
Profile WWW

"My dear Madison you don't understand. It is hard to come by someone of your position. Why should I take the time and effort to do that, when I have a willing girl right here. By taking you, I will deal a major blow to the school and infiltrate them without any of their knowledge. I simply need to mold you into the perfect puppet but that is easy enough. After all I've already taken many of your classmates."

His tentacles continued rubbing her, with each stroke on her skin another ounce of reason in her would fade away. Karzak smiled. Madison would help him and do it of her own will. Already he had her moaning it was only a matter of time before she folded. Even with that he had his ultimate weapon if it would come to that.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next