View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A Stroll to remember (Madison) 

Post Re: A Stroll to remember (Madison)
(What happoned? Gave up on it?)

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:25 pm
Profile WWW

(sorry been caught up and been slow in replying lately and thought i did reply to this actually but anyway ^^)

Karzak laughed as she twisted her body. "You are a rather special girl" He smiled as he continued thrusting her. His body was getting close now, he could feel his cock about to grace her with another wave of his seed. "I'll be keeping an eye on you rest assured" His tentacles ceased their teasing and positioned themselves facing her chest. A wave of his semen flowed from his tip deep inside her as his tentacles coated her body with the same semen.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:42 pm

I twisted my face, not really wanting to get my face soaked, and I knew in the back of my head that first chance I got, this guy was getting a Steel-toed boot to the face.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:50 pm
Profile WWW

Karzak smiled as he pulled out of her and tossed her cum covered body to the side. "I'll be watching you Madison." He laughed as he walked towards the woods once again cloaking himself. This would be a night she would not forget and one he surely wouldn't either.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:21 pm

I rolled and soon got back on my feet, watching for him. After a moment or two, I went and grabbed my clothes. "Damn glad I started making these breakaway. No more sewing these things back togeather." I said, putting them back on, then headed back. "Well, at least I got a bit of exercise."

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3