View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Day of Punishment and Entertainment (Kanu and Kanoe) 

Post A Day of Punishment and Entertainment (Kanu and Kanoe)
Karzak uncloaked him and his loyal whore as they arrived at a huge cave quite a distance from the school. He entered inside with Kanoe but a few steps behind him. After being worn out at the beach, her state had improved considerably. Their walk here seemed to re energize her and with that in mind it was time to play. As Kanoe looked around at the place he called home a tentacle soon wrapped around her body and pushed her against a cold stone wall.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Post Re: A Day of Punishment and Entertainment (Kanu and Kanoe)
Kanoe's body shivers as she follows close behind the creature. The witch was still a mess. The only thing on covering her nude body was her long cross necklace and several dried sploches of semen. After devouring so much seed and being thoroughly raped, the witch was still in a daze as she follows the source of all her desire and pleasure. The cum was going through her system but her body was still heavily aroused by it's effects. Hardened nipples sway with each step as the glistening woman follows to the beast's lair.

The woman knew she should run but her body and the rest of her mind would not obey her. That hunger deep in her belly kept her moving one foot infront of the other as she steps into the dark cave. She gasps as a tentacle lashes out and pushes her against the wall. Regaining some of her sense, she squirms a little before finally resting against the wall. She was still weak and weary from their bout in the showers.

"Wh-Where..Where am I?" she says faintly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:29 pm

"You're home..." The beast smiled. "Whats the matter Kanoe? Don't you remember begging me for more? This is what you wanted." He laughed as his claw ran down her naked body, feeling her breast up and then sliding across her clit and lips. His tentacles emerged again. Karzak would give her the semen she desired but not before he had fun toying with her temporary sanity. His tentacles began rubbing against her breasts and wrapping around them. Another rushed down, the bumps moving across her pussy, and then penetrated her ass.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:35 pm

The witch shivers at the term home. She did not want to stay here forever. That thought was fading though as she found her eyes lingering over the creatures large phallus and several tentacles. Her belly flutters with butterflies at the thought of drinking more of that delicious semen. She shakes her head weakly. No, she can't fall like this.

Kanoe cringes from his touch, trying to sink into the stone wall. Her skin tingles with the creatures touch, still thoroughly aroused and ripe for the picking. The witch gasps as tentacles slide along her breasts sending waves of sensations crashing through her system. She bites her lip hard as the strange bumps stimulate her nerves in all the right ways. Her hips rise off the wall as a long tendril slides along her exposed nether lips. "Ahhhhh!" she could not help herself, the sudden drag of countless bumps across her sex sent her world spinning. "Ahhhnnn! Oh god...n-no more.." she moans as the tendril easily pushes into her recently abused ass. Already her blood was boiling, her cheeks becoming flushed as she weakly squirms against the wall.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:54 pm

"Whats wrong Kanoe? Are you sure you want me to stop? Isn't this what you want?" A tentacle moved in front of her face swaying back and forth teasing her. The tentacle in her ass now was thrusting in and out of her while its bumpy shaft was rubbing against her cunt. "What is it you truly want Kanoe?" He said staring at her as more of his tentacles rubbed her breasts now, teasing the tips of her nipples.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:00 am

"Ahhnn..Ahh..I..I..." she whimpers as she gazes at the swaying tentacle. Her eyes followed it whereever it went. The witch felt the hunger taking control. She struggles to push it away but the constant pounding in her sensitive rear was setting her defenses on fire. Her eyes flutter as she groans, juices trickling down her thighs. The bumps set her senses aflame as it grinds in her tight passage, in and out never stopping.

Her breasts pulse rapidly with the beating of her heart. The bumps left her mounds hypersenstives causing her eyes to nearly roll back in her head as they flick her darkened peaks. The heat washes over her thoughts as she shivers and melts up against the cool stone wall. "Please...I..I need it.." she cries, tears trickling down her cheeks. She felt so weak before this being. If she kept drinking his semen, will she ever escape?

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:07 am

Arriving at the cave of her punishment, her previous encounter only the day before, Kanu was still wearing her school unifrom as she thought it best not to make her tormentor wait. Stepping a few steps into the cave she said "I'm here just like you ordered."

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

I'm always looking for more RPs, so feel free to PM me anytime.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:18 am

Karzak glanced at her and then had an annoyed look on his face. "Yes but you're not changed." His free tentacles lunged at her shredding off each piece of her clothing. Her now naked body was before him as another tentacle wrapped around her waist and pulled her to where he and Kanoe were. "Kanu I don't know if you know this girl Kanoe... she's a classmate of yours and just as big a slut as you" He noticed the two girls glance at each other. They both saw his mark on their necks, knowing now that the other had encountered him before today. "Well it seems you both want my semen. We'll make a little contest then. Whoever can last the longest before cumming will get the first taste." His tentacles lunged at Kanu teasing her breasts and cunt in a similar fashion to Kanoe. He tightened his tentacles grip on Kanoe and thrusted even faster into her ass. Karzak didn't even know who would win this test of endurance but it would make for an interesting rivalry.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:28 am

Her eyes look over at the student. The woman looked rather attractive in a more natural sense rather than her own altered beauty. But she had no time to look at this Kanu. She blinks back tears as she knew this beast was going to break them both.

A low groan sounds from Kanoe's throat at the challenge. It was so cruel. The witch was still weakened by the creature's semen back at the beach and aroused from lingering effects of the aphrodisics. Already she was dripping wet as the tendril plunges in and out of her ass, causing her back to grind hard against the stone wall. Desperate to taste that lingering tendril once more, she tries to pull the tendrils that were groping her chest off. If she could not win, she would have to cheat.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:34 am

"Well there goes another set of clothes." Kanu thought to herself as his tentacles shredded off each piece of her clothing and dragged her over to be next to Kanoe. She nodded as he issued the challenge, biting her lip as the tentacles tease her breasts and grind over her folds. Looking over at Kanoe she noticed that the other woman was already tired and trying to pull the tentacles off her breasts. Glaring at the woman she was clearly angry that she was trying to cheat.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 am

"Kanoe you disappoint me... trying to cheat to win..." Her attempts to rid the tentacles only made him tighten their hold and tease her nipples harder. "You do have a point though...So let me even the odds." What remained of his tentacles entered Kanu's ass while one wrapped itself around her clit grinding it. The girl's faces were lit with lust, yet each trying not cave in. They were now on an equal playing field. Karzak wanted the game to continue. As Kanoe looked like she was about to lose, he swayed his tentacle in front of her in a hopes to motivate her a bit. Both girls were determined to win, but only one could be the victor. "I've never seen two girls want something so much in their life..." He laughed

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:55 am

"Uhhnnn..." she groans as clear nectar squirts from her engorged teats when the tendrils squeezed her mounds. Her eyes flutter wildly as she shakes her head desperately trying to maintain control of herself. The witch found herself thankful that the tentacles left her breasts alone. But her hips suddenly buck forward as another tentacle began to stroke her throbbing pearl. "Oh..Oh god.." she moans. This was not much better. She could feel her insides shivering and contracting slowly. When her eyes opened again, she saw her prize swaying before her. She let out a loud groan as she tries to keep back the building climax in her loins. The witch did not even look over at Kanu. What she desired was right before her.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:03 am

"Aaah, Aaah, So good" Kanu moaned as what remained of his tentacles plunged into her ass while one wrapped around her throbbing pearl. She knew she could win this challenge so she let herself enjoy the feeling of the tentacles pumping her tight ass. Seeing the tentacle waving in front of Kanoe's face was motivation for her as well, her well rested body enjoying the feeling without losing herself in the need of it.

Kanu's Profile
Kanu's Adventures

Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:14 am

"Such perseverance... I applaud both of you but someone is about to lose. Get ready for the final lap so to speak" One tentacle entered both of their cunts thrusting in and out of it. He could tell they were both on the edge now. His tentacles rubbed harder pressing deep into their skin with its bumps. Kanoe and Kanu's faces were lit with lust. Drool was dripping from their mouths as they stared at his tentacle. It was now or never... time to see who was stronger.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:25 am

The witch was well train after a year and a half on the island. Her body was toned and her stamina has improved. But the added tendril was the final nail to her coffin. Kanoe tried, oh did she try to endure the rolling liquid heat that was now flowing right into her very core. Tears from strain and despair trickle down her cheeks as she began to buck her hips against the pumping tendril. The effects of his semen still in her system and the strange texture of the tendrils were too much for her exhausted body and mind. "I..I can't...Nyahhh!" she screams as hot juices gush forth from her climaxing cunt. Her body began to spasm and buck wildly as resisting till the end made the climax all the more powerful. By the time the waves of bliss finished crashing through her entire body, the witch was sobbing. She could not understand this need, but she wanted to win so badly. She wanted to taste that semen, that seed, even if it were just a drop.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next