View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Harmless Creatures? (The Shokushu Pixies) 

Post Harmless Creatures? (The Shokushu Pixies)
Susan considered the clearing in front of her. It looked like a promising place to practice her martial arts. There didn't seem to be many places a monster could be hiding; the scattered birches were too thin to conceal anything of any size, and the stream that ran from the base of a waterfall that cascaded down the cliff looked too shallow and clear to hide anything. The cliff itself was a problem; while it limited the directions anything could approach from, it also limited her escape routes. It also had a couple of caves that could be hiding anything, although they seemed to be empty after a quick check.

Ultimately, she decided that the advantages outweighed the potential problems and began to set up. After setting aside her gym bag, she took off her track suit, revealing a tight white tank top and red shorts. As she put her sneakers back on, she noticed a flicker of something brightly colored near a patch of flowers.

A butterfly? Hummingbird? Probably a good sign... Something like that would've probably been scared away if there was a monster hiding here. Still, I can't be too careful...

Driven at least as much by curiosity as caution, she went towards the movement.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:38 am

Post Re: Harmless Creatures? (The Shokushu Pixies)
The fluttering shape was neither a hummingbird or a butterfly, but rather one of the rare and elusive fay. A little pixie, to be exact. It was a female of about 8 inches. Her hair and wings were purple. She was naked, unless you counted a white and blue flower she had put into her hair. She had been flying around the clearing, dancing with herself on the air. When she had heard the human girl approach, she dove into cover.
But not fast enough, it seemed. The stranger was approaching her. Purple watched the girl more closely. She was from the east, Purple noticed.
She had long, brown hair in a braid. Purple found she rather liked the girl. Maybe the girl would want to play? Knowing her kin were nearby, she decided to make contact.

Flapping her wings, she rose into the air. She made a few pirouettes as she did so, just for effect.
"Hello, pretty girl! Why have you come here? Have you come to play with me? To drink a cup of sweet nectar and see me dance, mayhap?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:43 pm
Profile YIM

Susan stood in wordless amazement as the pixie revealed itself. Of course, with all the monsters running around here, why wouldn't there be some harmless fantastic creatures as well? But still... wow...

It took a moment for her to snap out of her reverie and answer the fay's questions. "No, I'm sorry. Maybe later. I didn't know you were here. I was just looking for somewhere to practice my martial arts. If I'm disturbing you, I'll leave."

Character listing

Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:45 pm

"Oh! Martial arts? Are you a warrior?", Purple enquired. "Or was that marital arts, perhaps? Are you expecting your betrothed for a quiet tryst?". Purple gave the girl a naughty wink.

She circled Susan a few times in the air, slowly enough that she would get a good look at Purple's delicate features. She spoke some words in her own, birdlike lanuage, before switching back to English. "Either way, you are welcome to use this place. As long as you keep it a secret off course!"

Meanwhile, Purple's call in the sectet lanuage of the pixies had gathered the attention of her kin. Wings buzzed and impish voices giggled as they flew towards the clearing.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:19 pm
Profile YIM

"Thank you. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." It wouldn't be hard to resist telling anyone about the pixie; the thought of what might happen if one of the monsters heard about it caused Susan to shudder slightly.

"And," she added with a slightly forced grin as she tried to suppress the image of the graceful little woman being attacked by one of the island's sex-crazed monsters, "It was martial arts. I wouldn't call myself a warrior, but there are... creatures... on the island that I need to be able to fight off if they attack me again." And I really need to find some sparring partners for that. Practicing kata won't get me all that far. But for now, it's all I can do.

She moved back towards where she'd left her bag, wanting to make sure there wasn't any risk of accidentally hitting the fairy during one of her routines, and began a set of basic karate forms.

Character listing

Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Purple watched Susan do her katas with obvious curiosity. She was flying around her in lazy circles, keeping herself good distance away from her blows and kicks, cheering whenever Susan did some impressive move. That she might be disturbing the martial artist in her training did not seem to even occur to her.

Purple was not the only one. Several pixies had gathered around the clearing, dating to and from between the trees and chattering amongst themselves. The consensus was that Purple had found a fine female. They loved watching her elegant moves, the controlled force of her blows and kicks. Trickery would have to be used for this one.

"This looks fun!", said Purple "Can I try?".
Without waiting for an answer, she landed on Susan's shoulder, and started to mimic some of her moves.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:45 pm
Profile YIM

Susan had quickly found that the curious pixie offered an unexpected benefit for her practice. While she doubted that it was deliberate, between the constant circling, the occasional cheering, and the mere visible presence of an attractive naked woman, however small, it was a distracting presence. This forced Susan to focus harder to avoid making errors in her routines, while also paying more attention to her surroundings in case the pixie carelessly came too close to her. The combination was one that would almost certainly be helpful in the sorts of situations she was likely to wind up in when she encountered another monster, and she silently thanked the pixie for her unintentional help.

At least, until she had decided that she wanted to try some kata herself and had landed on Susan's shoulder to do them. Fortunately, she'd been very near the end of a routine when the pixie had done so and was able to finish without incident. She wasn't going to start the next set with the pixie where she was, however.

"Careful. Some of the moves aren't as easy as they might look. And could you please not try them on my shoulder? That's dangerous for both of us."

Character listing

Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:45 pm

"Hmmpfh!". Purple was clearly offended at the suggestion she would not be able to copy Susans moves.
"Hah! I got tricks of my own! Just watch". She leapt into the air, and started flying in circles, gathering speed, about one foot above the ground. She then folded her wings, and was carried by momentum alone. She touched the ground with one foot, and jumped gracefully like a ballerina. She jumped again, and again, and soon she had completed a perfect circle around Susan.

With a dramatic gesture, she directed Susan's attention to the ground. At each spot where her foot had touched the ground, a mushroom grew. Purple beamed, very proud.

As she should be. Controlling plants is second nature for pixies. Controlling fungi required skill and talent.

"See?! Magic circle! Keeps the monsters away!"
While Purple had been doing her dance, two other pixies had entered the circle, both female. One was a blond one, who looked like an anatomically correct Barbie-doll with wings and pointed ears. The other one was a more girlish looking one, with wild pink hair. The pink one had a tiny neclace with a birds feather, almost as long as her body, as a decoration.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:01 pm
Profile YIM

Susan was about to apologize to the offended pixie when it had begun its dance. At this point, she could only watch in admiration of the fairy's grace mixed with some puzzlement about what it was doing. So enraptured was she, she didn't notice the two other pixies entering the circle at the time.
"See?! Magic circle! Keeps the monsters away!" the pixie explained.

Susan nodded. "I see. That should be useful." Privately, she had doubts that would be effective against all of the monsters, just because of the number of completely different types. Still, it couldn't hurt if a monster did find her here.

At about this point, she noticed the two new arrivals. "Oh! Hello. I didn't see you there."

Character listing

Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:42 pm

"That's okay! We saw you!"
"We saw you lots!"

The two new pixies buzzed around Susans head, obviously quite curious.
"Are you fighting or dancing?"
"Your butt is cute when you do those kicks!"
"Can you do a backflipp?"

"Quiet!". Purple said sternly. "The pretty girl is training! She needs to protect herself against big, bad monsters! And I think we should help her!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:14 am
Profile YIM

The new pixies were talking too quickly for Susan to answer the yellow one's questions, though she did blush slightly at the pink one's compliment, before the purple one interrupted. It then took Susan a moment to realize what the purple pixie had suggested.

"How were you thinking of helping?" She looked at the circle of mushrooms. "Some sort of magic?"

Character listing

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:49 am

"Yes! Magic!" Purple said. "We have magic rituals that can keep the monsters away! Most of the monsters, anyway.. Most of the time."

"Thats right!", the pink one chimed in. "The magic will stop the monsters, or slow them down at least. And then you can do the Kiyaa! Swoosh!-thingie on them!"
Pink did a few martial arts poses in midair to illustrate the last point.

"Its very simple, really!" Purple said. "We just have to anoint you with some magic herbs, to, um, prepare you for the power. And then we can move some of the protective magic from the mushrooms to you. You want to try it?"
"I'll get magic flowers!", Yellow said, already on her way.

(Ooc: Changed the color of Pink's text.)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:54 pm
Profile YIM

Something in the back of her mind warned her that this could be a trap, but she dismissed it as paranoia after what had happened to her. If they were going to use magic to trap me, I'm sure they could have done so already without having to go through all this. Besides, they're so small, what could they do to me? It didn't hurt that the pixies didn't claim their magic was going to work against all monsters equally well; it actually made it sound more believable than if they'd said it would do so.

"I'll try it. It can't hurt, and anything that might give me a chance against some of those... things..." She shuddered slightly at the memories of some of her encounters. "...Well, it's worth the effort."

As if anticipating her response, the yellow pixie had flown off to get some flowers. They certainly seem eager to help. Maybe they've had problems with some of the monsters, too, and are looking for allies that could actually fight the creatures.

Character listing

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:18 pm

Yellow was darting from one side of the clearing to the other, shouting orders in the chirping language of the pixies. Several winged beings came out from hiding, and started to buzz about excitedly, searching for just the right plants.

Purple was now eager to assume her role as mistress of the magic ritual. The mind of a pixie is such that they do not always distinguish between truth and lies. To them, a well spun tall tale is as good as true. This makes pixies good liars.

"What we will do is to decorate you with flowers, symbolizing the, the.. Ancient Goddesses of Nature!" She declared. "They will bless the ritual. Then we will give you the power of our magic, which will enter you and repel evil! We will use the mushrooms, 'cause they are already full of magic. Its simpler than pushing a lot of magic straight into a mortal, you see.."
Pink nodded her head at this. "They go all, very BZZZZZT!, like!" She added helpfully.

Purple did a few circles in the air, carefully studying Susan. "There is couple who things you need to do. First off all, we need to know your name."
"Second..", she added. "it would be better if you are nude. Skyclad. The flowers should touch the skin for the magic to take hold."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:53 pm
Profile YIM

"There is couple who things you need to do. First off all, we need to know your name."

"It's Qin Shuzhen, though I prefer Susan," she answered, not knowing whether the magic would need her real name or could use her preferred name.

"Second, it would be better if you are nude. Skyclad. The flowers should touch the skin for the magic to take hold."

Another blush rose in Susan's cheeks. "Is that really necessary? No, never mind. You're the ones who know how this works." While casual nudity clearly wasn't an issue for the pixies and she couldn't see any sign of anyone else who might see her, she was still a little reluctant to strip in what was, essentially, a public area. The promise of an advantage against the monsters of this place won out over her modesty relatively quickly, however.

She had removed her sneakers and socks while still overcoming her reservations about taking off the rest, setting them down outside the circle. After one last quick glance around to reassure herself that there weren't any hidden watchers, she pulled her tank top off over her head, exposing her breasts to the pixies. Her shorts and panties quickly followed, leaving her completely naked in front of the fluttering audience.

Despite her certainty that the pixies didn't view nudity the same way she did, her ingrained reactions won out, and she held one arm across her breasts while her other hand covered her cunt. "This won't take too long, will it? It's kind of embarrassing."

Character listing

Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next