View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 And the prince looks for a rose (open to a student) 

Post And the prince looks for a rose (open to a student)
“Did you hear, he has his eyes on a new girl”
“no way, but didn’t he…”
“That was weeks ago, he stopped seeing her when she couldn’t hold her interest… why don’t you think some of his fan club are half afraid he’d pay them atte-“
“but still even if its just for a day wouldn’t it be fun to be around him?”

Giggled escaped the group of girls huddling in a corner. A mix of different year levels, recently groups similar to this weren’t so rare anymore. Even if the newest exchange student arrived a month ago a majority of the girls were still very much taken with, seemingly, the only ‘regular’ male student on the campus.

“He’s such a mystery after all. He hardly talks to anyone so it’s a guess to what he is really thinking.” A redhead swooned, giggling again as she looked over her shoulder and out the window.
“His other girls won’t talk about their experiences… what if he’s actually a heartless monst-” A blonde said, fear creeping her voice.
“Oh please, don’t tell me you believe the rumors Angela. First guy we get in ages, and you try to alienate him. No wonder we don’t get more..” A brunette gently hits her friend on the head. “Besides what do we really know about him? Rumors has it that under the bad boy or arrogant prince image he carries, he’s really nice.”
“I wonder who the new girl is. Word has it she’s not from any of his fan clubs…. Or anyone popular, or anyone supposed to be known.”
“In that case I feel sorry for her when the president finds out…”

Voices slowly dies down as the girls walked around a corner, and a girl in the locker room sighed in relief. For the past few minutes she’d been staring at her locker, waiting till she can open it. When all was quiet again she spun her combination and pulled the door open, fully expecting the flowers stuffed in her small cubicle. A small card was attached to the ribbon around the base, and on that card was a simple stamp.

An imprint of a seashell and a beautiful calligraphy of the letter Z

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]