View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The portal between realms (Clarice & Kanoe) 

Post The portal between realms (Clarice & Kanoe)
It had taken him a while, but he finally found what he was searching for. In all realms there are those that bear the secrets of lost and forgotten techinques and cultures, and his realm was no different. The scribe that he foung willingly told him what he needed to know, but not all he should know. So he had no idea what kind of consequences would occure once he preformed the ritual. Thus Shadow had the knowledge now to create a portal between the realms using a forbidden and lost ritual that would surely be the death of him where he a weaker being. As it where, he started by doing as the scribe had told him and created a Psuedo Altar out of the very black stone around him with ease. After that he had created 6 long pole torches. After which he had then found a hundred lesser beings and bathed the altar and torches in thier blood, creating a scene of carnage but creating a place of dark power to help stable his ritual.
Upon these killings he stole a physical body, for he had none to use as a vessel to the other side. The body looked as it owner had intended except for the 3 blood red eyes and the symbols within them. After which he carved strange symbols into the vessel's skin, as well as around the blood soaked altar and torches. Having done so he then sits himself cross-legged in the middle of the altar with both hands infront near his chest, forming them into a strange formation for each. Then he closes his eyes and begins to mumble something in a language that is un-intelligable to a human's ear and even most of the beings in his realm would have trouble understanding it. But just from the sound, one could tell it was dark and dangerouse.
While he chants, the long poled torches begin to light with a unnatural dark purple flame which grows and brightens the more he chants. The symbols on the torches and around the altar also begin to faintly glow the same dark purple but not as much. Once the flames are at their peak they begin to twist and reform like serpents into the same style of strange symbols used on the altar and torches. Once they attain their shape they begin to grow brighter and slightly bigger, causing the faint glowing symbols to start to glow brighter. Then, after a small while, the flame's light begins to make the markings carved into the vessel's body glow the same color and brighten as he continues to chant. The symbols on and beneath the altar begins to move themselves, and the rock the altar is made out of. Slowly and carefully the altar disinigrates from it's spot and begins to reform as an almost doorway to help channel the dark energys being produced. The flaming symbols begin to go to a designated spot on the pathway and as they slide in a purple circle begins to form in the middle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on the other side of the portal, deep within Shokushu's forest, the energy gathering there begins to 'uproot' the very shadows of the forest floor to create a smooth almost suspended liquid ball of inky blackness which grows in size as more shadows are swallowed up. Once the shadows are all sucked in, the orb begins to grow, and if one where close enough they could see a black choatic storm happening in the very middle of said orb. as it grows and reaches a good 5 feet in diameter and as the connection between the realms is begging to sync, the orb begins to fire out dark black lightning, creating an almost miniture maelstrom within the interior of the forest. The power of it not to effect anythin from being seen from the outside except for a few rustling leaves but nothing else physically to tell something is happening. The connection was beggining to complete and as it was the shadowy mass began to droop down towards the forest floor and expand just enough to be able to let anything coming through pass if it fit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

back in Shadow's realm the connection had completed and the pathway was now filled with a swirling purple light with a black center. Having gotten to 'that' part of the chanting he opens his eyes, which faintly glow the same purple, and walks to the entrance to the portal. Finishing his chant to solidify the passage he then steps in without a second thought and walks on. What he didnt know, what the scribe never told him, the passage began to twist and continue to reform, as well as change him. More and more as he walked he felt a better connection to the vessel he used, as well as felt it changing. He also felt himself becoming...weaker and it was an effort to continue to move. In the bottom of his voice he cursed the scribe and was glad he killed him for what he was feeling, and as he saw his body shift to a more human one. He began to see the ending of the tunnel but what had happened was already complete. As he exits the tunnel and forms through the shadowy mass, a minor shockwave explodes around him as he kneel's there; naked except for a long cloth that he wraps around himself lightly only around his neck and croch area leaving the rest bare.

Having come through he let himself drift for a moment but snapped his attention back to his current location. He himself felt the power of what had happened and knew if anyone could feel it they'd come...it was only human nature to be curiouse. He walks into the shadows and uses a simple technique to dissolve into them but looking at the spot and keeping his attention on anyone who might come. He felt a close hand experience would be best to gauge his abilities at the moment, and keep himself undercontrol for that time.

Do you fear demons and the spiritually insane?

Wed May 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Post Re: The portal between realms (Clarice & Kanoe)
The course of the ritual taking place, unbeknownst to the human race or some monster perhaps, the dorm room was already filled with misery and woe. The scandal and brutish punishment from Natsuki had certainly taken its toll on particular mystic and she was less than peppy enough to do what the term defines.

Clarice had been a wreck for the passed two days since Natsuki and one couldn't blame her for feeling lower than dirt. The powerful being had stripped of any physical will power to the last mental struggle she had left. Forced to go into slavery was especially bad... when Kanoe's touch just made her blood run cold the first night they had what seemed like peace. She had been beaten and broken by her lover, which only turned to Miss Saika's favor of being 'kind' as she put it.

The memories were fresh in her head. The dorm provided little comfort and when Kanoe would come back from the last of her class she would find the woman just lying on the bed with tears. She couldn't even be herself around Kanoe for fear of being spied on by Natsuki. She felt if she even tried to she would brutally hurt again and... it was just an utter mess to not think badly of the dark witch. She guessed that's why she felt so bad. She hated herself like the worthless trash she was portrayed as to think badly of the woman. But the very least she was able to grasp the concept of not putting her faith entirely in Kanoe nowadays. One couldn't really do that with a human being flawed in the first place. Just trying to get total satisfaction out of Kanoe was unfair to her and herself. That would set her up for heart break.

She weakly turns her head to the woman as she enters the room, regarding her with a soft nod before turning on her side in the bed to try and hide her pain from the woman. She had gotten better at lying if that was something to be proud of.... and she was able to harden herself just enough for Kanoe not to completely think she was in a horrible state of mind.

"Kanoe-" she was cut off as no doubt both of them shiver from the sudden fluctuating power that seemed to just faze right through them. It sent shivers down her spine as she sits up and looks curiously around in confusion. It was a strange yet powerful sensation that peeked her dimly lit human interest.

"Did you feel that?"

Thu May 07, 2009 1:49 am

The moments of freedom were less than pleasant for the witch as well. Her lover felt further away than ever. She tried to talk to her but the Claire she once knew was withdrawn as if the woman was trying to hide her real self from her. Kanoe was to teach her lover what they were to do as Natsuki's servants. But it was just too much to ask. She could not just start training her lover how to be submissive. And the sexual acts and poses the powerful being wanted her to know, does that monster really expect her to start teaching such things right away?

She returns from her final classes to see Claire laying there on their bed. It was the same position she tends to find her lover the past couple of days. Kanoe had tried to talk to the woman but it felt like she was just talking to a doll, lacking any will at all. They both knew that the mystic was to be the servant to Natsuki and herself in a way. But that did not mean they can just stop loving each other right? People find ways to coexist beyond the boundaries of rank and position. It was just the fact it was there between that kept them apart. Claire was not one to give up and to be crushed and lowered to the level of a slave, it was a cruel stab at both their ego's.

The dark witch opens to speak up only feel a cold chill ripple through her being. Goosebumps rise in her pale skin as she felt a strange sensation. Her magic sense was vague when she was not focused but this force was strong enough to make it painfully obvious to even her.

"Yes.." she replies, "I never felt anything like it..." she rubs her arms to shake the sensation off as she sits beside Claire. The witch was still in her uniform of blacks and reds. The silver clasp hanging on the end of her braid rests gently against the small of her back. The feeling of great magical power did spark some interest. But she was not about to just leave her lover just laying her, wasting away into nothing. "Want to go see what it is?"

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu May 07, 2009 12:39 pm

"Sure... being caught by another monster won't surprise me if we go..." she says rather depressingly and gets up. Sighing toherself, she eyes Kanoe before stretching a hand to the woman. She might as well at least try to ignore the stining pain in her gut. She catches herself swaying side ways and suddenly smacks herself for it.

'Come Clarice... you can't let one monster beat you so badly... get it together...'

She wraps her arms around herself and rubs them up and down to try and calm herself down. It must have been strange for Kanoe to watch as she tries to get herself up in spirits. But the heavy weight of knowing she was just a plaything to the powerful being was a downsizer.

"I can't keep doing this to myself... come on Clarice... let's just go check it out, kanoe... at least I can... I can... l-let's just go..."

Thu May 07, 2009 5:05 pm

"Claire.." she sighs and shakes her head, "I know this is hard. But I won't change. I will... Will only do enough to make sure Natsuki does not harm us." She wanted to wrap her arms around the woman. Only the fact that her touch brought such great pains to her lover kept her from touching the depressed mystic. The witch turns to her closet and begins taking off her uniform. "I will be ready in a moment. Might as well wear something comfortable."

"Can you tell how far away it is?" she asks as she slips off her skirt and blouse and pulls on a long flowing black robe, "Your magic sense is better than mine." She slips on some sandals smooths out the black fabric. Kanoe gives her love a soft smile, doing her best to try to remain positive. Remaining positive, definitely not something she is known for.

"Ready?"

Thu May 07, 2009 5:18 pm

"It's not that simple... I... I have to deal with it... alone."

Her senses spread as far as they go; she furrows her brow to find location of the strong point of magic. The clothes she wore were no doubt gifts from Natsuki. She had become accustomed to just going with what was on hand; it had become a usual leather jacket with a very prominent red blouse that extenuated her breasts. The single braid always managed to keep itself in front of her instead of behind as she stood straight.

"Ready," she says simply and tries at the very least to use her senses, as blindly as it was, to locate the source of the abundant magic being used. She makes a motion she hadn't done in days. She gently intertwines her fingers around Kanoe's hand, how subtly obvious how much she needed the woman's warm touch for once. She despised feeling the cold sensation between them. Sooner or later, they would be able to work around the powerful woman.

"I'll lead... seems it's coming from the forest just a bit. At least it's not to far incase it is what I think it is."

Fri May 08, 2009 1:45 am

Kanoe could only nod in response to Claire's wishes. She could only hope her lover could find her way through this pain and despair. Until then, she would be here waiting.

Her eyes gaze over the woman's outfit. She never seen her lover wear something like this before so it was safe to assume it was a gift from Natsuki. If Claire was fine with wearing it then she had no issues with it either. It did look rather attractive, giving the woman a more mature and modern look as opposed to her simple robes.

Kanoe almost forgot how Claire's touch felt as fingers gently join her hand. She looks over the woman, giving a small nod with an even gentler squeeze to the warm hand. Being away from the warmth so long, she never wanted to let go. "We will just look and we can make our way back if things go wrong."

Fri May 08, 2009 1:54 am

They traverse through the slew of straggling students who were taking their precious time back to their dorms to change into more comfortable attire. She never understood such an outlook and proceeds to borrowing any uniforms Kanoe had that were 'out of dress-code'. She didn't mind being attractive, but showing off her panties and a blouse two size too small to go with it unnecessary tot he extreme.

She stops short of the forest; the imminent feel of magic berates the two again and again like a powerful aura. But this didn't feel like a monster, however, the presence of another being caught her wary senses as well.

"I don't like this... something doesn't feel right," she states simply before cautiously guiding Kanoe through the dense forest to the source. The very least they could see what in the world they were possibly up against in the future to maybe prepare. She doubts highly this was student doing anything. Not even the two of them combined made such a blunt might of magic without some serious reason to sacrifice more than half of their mana together.

"Let's keep our voices down for now..."

Fri May 08, 2009 2:02 am

Kanoe did not give a second look at any of the students. Ignorant masses that come and go from class as if nothing was wrong with this island. Her lover had been taking after her, using her old dark uniforms after she had grown too much in the chest region to wear them. The few times they walked together wearing the black and red uniform turned many gazes to them and not just from teachers.

The witch rubs her arms gently. She could feel raw power pressing down upon her. It left her body tingling with energy and the goosebumps quickly returned. Kanoe had never felt something so raw and unrelenting before. She was thankful she did not attempt mana sight, no doubt the sight would knock her right off her feet assuming the whine of mana does not deafen her.

She had to agree with her lover. There was no reason for a monster to summon so much power in one place. There was no gain for it. The creatures could easily over power the most skilled adept due to the dampening effects on their mana and strength. The witch follows quietly, not saying a word. Her hand squeezes Claire's hand as if to make sure she was still holding and that her lover was still there. This was no doubt dangerous but so was learning magic in the first place. They could not just hide without knowing what this was.

Fri May 08, 2009 2:37 pm

It was mostly thanks to Natsuki for the changes in her, not just mentally. But she decided long ago after it just happened that she would take it as an advantage rather than a hindrance. Kanoe at least seemed happy to know she wasn't THAT bigger then her lover anymore, but Clarice had a journey to do the physical exercise assigned or Miss Saika's wrath would surely end them both.

Clarice traverses and pushes branches to aid Kanoe's trek behind her. Being as she was in front of the woman, she hindered from seeing directly before her. It was upon she felt a jolt of raw power did she stop short, forcing her lover to bump into her. Something was beckoning for them to continue, but the very least of her sixth sense was screaming to stop and turn around.

She blinks at seeing bolts of thick dark wisps glow just yards in front. More lightning bolts and the sound of a storm make her look up in confusion. It was clearly good weather; what was going on up ahead then? She directs Kanoe to follow lightly until they come up to a very real scene. Almost like something out of science fiction, it seems a portal that had a maelstrom inside was bellowing such raw power out at them. She couldn't help but begin to feel dizzy from the pure power emitting from the thing and takes a few steps back to give her senses a break. Even without using them, Kanoe and Claire’s sense to magic made it difficult to not let their hearts race just by being near it.

"What... is that?"

Fri May 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Branches and leaves brushing by her robes, the source led the two off the main trails as they move deeper into the forest. Waves of energy beat down on their senses more and more the closer they came. The witch was brushing some fallen leaves off her robes when she suddenly bumps right into Claire's back.

Kanoe saw it as well as wisps of darkness weave in the air and through the trees. She found herself breathing deeper as the sound of what she could only describe as a storm of magical energy sounds up ahead. They move a bit closer. The witch gasps for air, feeling much thicker and heavier around the two now. Her lover was having similar difficulty and moves to catch the woman as she steps back.

"I..I don't know.." she whispers, "Are you alright? It..It could be a way for demons to get onto this plane... How do monsters usually get on this island?"

Fri May 08, 2009 10:22 pm

"That......is the opening of which i crossed from....as for any others, i do not know" Says a voice, sounding human and inhuman at the same time like an evil spirit talking through the mouth of a regular human, from behind the two witches. As they would obviously turn around they would see a human figure, slim and athletic bracing himself against a tree as if extremly weakened. The only things out of place would be his lack of any real cloths besides the cloth that wrapped around his crotch area and neck, as well as he was a male on a Female school. At the moment he had hidden his normal 3 eyes just so he didn't strike them frozen with terror just yet, and replaced them with two regular ones with iris's of saphire. However as they viewed him they could almost sense his cold and heartlessness.

Indicating with his hand the still slowly shrinking black orb, "That...is just the aftermath of my ritual to come here" He explains in the same human but inhuman voice, giving him a even more chilling image. The irony is that the magical power surrounding the area was so great they couldnt get a read of his own, and despite how great the power is around them he's almost falling to his feet almost as if he was too weak to have gone through and created this. He also seemed to give an indication that he didn't care to be sneaky at the moment and would rather explain what the orb was instead of regain his strength....for the moment.

"i must say....im surprised that you two can feel this and came rather quickly despite the power which leaves you breathless" He says in a cold tone, but not sarcastic nor surprised but mabey a little curiouse. He would allow the overlaying aura to mask his own for now as he conversed with these two before anything else. For even they must want to know some ways to increase their own power if they had the ability and promise too. He would play them for now, give him a little time to gather his strength before he gets what he needs.

Fri May 08, 2009 11:35 pm

"I figured as much. We walked right into this..." Clarice sighs slightly, not harmed at all by his cold and heartless exterior. That only made him more similar to the other monsters Kanoe and herself have had to deal with. She eyes the creature warily none the less, striking a pose to get and keep Kanoe behind her as she narrows her eyes with her own cold and glaring outlook.

"I can't help, but wonder then you must be fairly new to this island then. Let me make it clear neither she nor I welcome you in any case and were merely curious as to the source of this portal you’ve made. We don't want any trouble from you so do not add to our frustration... please."

She was more than willing to at least act remotely nice before the man showed them his true colors. She would keep information to a minimum, deliberately not using Kanoe's name for the obvious reason of not letting him know a thing about her or herself. She flexes her hand at the ready, quite doubtful he would leave them alone now. Despite the problems and prideful blows she's taken, the instinct to fight and then fall was primal to her urges. Protecting Kanoe came right beside the raw emotion she emitted and was already thinking of what spell to use if he came closer to them.

"Not all humans are weak. Perhaps you should go to a human more willing to open her legs."

Sat May 09, 2009 12:49 am

Just as quickly as the two women turn to face the unknown being, Claire had stepped between her and the strange nearly nude man. She did not need the sense of cold and unfeeling from this person to know he is not natural and much less human. Her eyes widen slightly but she quickly regained composure. She was already feeling the familiar sense of fear and danger from this man but at the same time she felt pleased to see her lover stand up to this one. That was the Claire she knew and loved standing infront of her. Even though her pride wept for being put in the backseat like this, if protecting her is what her lover wished then so be it. Of course she was not letting this woman fight alone.

"It's like she said, we have no interest in any conflict," she said cooly, "If this is your gate then we will be on our way. We saw what we needed to see." Being caught between a potential monster and a gate radiating immense magical power was not the best of places to be. Her senses were completely smothered by the constant pressure beating down upon her back. She could not explain it but she really did not want to fight here against this man.

Sat May 09, 2009 3:04 am

Addressing the first blonde one first, as she looked as she had more....defiance and fight in her due to her positioning and tone of voice he speaks again. "you are correct to assume i am new on this island" He says ignoring the rest of what she said and turns his gaze onto the black haired one and adresses her as well. "I get the sense that.....seeing wasnt all you came to do" He says giving an eerie humerless semi smile. He seems to draw in some reserve strength to stand up without the tree and takes a few steps forward adressing the blonde one again. "I wouldnt know...i've never fought a human before.....but opening your legs.....that may come later" He says the same smile growing into something more eerie, his tone hinting at teasing though it would be hard to tell. He was promting them to attack, he wanted to gauge them..see how powerful they were and see if they could use the surrounding power to fight or if they relied on their own selves.

Sat May 09, 2009 1:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next