View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Demon on High (for Persephone) 

Post Demon on High (for Persephone)
It was another hot day on the island. The wind was blowing fast, the sky was bright and cloudless... it seemed like a normal day, but in one particular stretch of forest the animals were all quiet. Probably because of the demon napping in a tree.

The chains on his manacles clink quietly as Steel settles in on a branch. "Nice day," he mumbles to himself. "Reminds me of home." Black tentacles stretch out of his back to wrap around the surrounding branches and hold him in place. The pale demon starts to drift off... but one pointed ear is still listening for anything interesting.

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:21 am

Persephone was having trouble staying awake and blamed the ehat of the island day. Getting all heated off either turned her on or put her to sleep, depending on the situation. And as she wasn't feeling particularly sexual the girl was being all sluggish and walking around like the living dead. Classes were over for her and she was headed toward her secret garden in the middle of the forest.

"Whoa...it's way too hot to be outside...wish a breeze would come up..."

Persephone Williams

Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:17 pm

Steels' ear twitched at the rustling of fallen leaves. but it's the soft feminine voice that really caught his attention. The demon peered down at Persephone as she wandered through the forest below. "Well, well, well," he chuckled, thinking Didn't expect to find such a tasty morsel today... not that I'm complaining!

A single tentacle wound its way down to ground level and tapped the pink-haired girl on the shoulder, zipping back up before she could turn around.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:33 pm

Persephone jumped when she felt the tap on her shoulder. She whirled around and saw nothing. She narrowed her eyes in suspicion. She moved on, as most girls would do, but pull out something she kept on hand after a run-in with a demon named Crush. It was a spray bottle. Travel sized and filled with holy water from the Vatican (she picked up a bottle of it one time she went to Italy with her high school). She kept it handy in case she met up with him again...or something worse. Of course, to anyone passing her by they'd think it was just water...

Persephone Williams

Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:20 am

Steel snickered and sent down more than one tentacle this time. One of them tapped the girl again, and before she could react all four lashed out to wrap around her wrists and ankles. The tentacles held her gently but firmly, up a few inches from the ground.

"Going somewhere?" the demon called from his perch in the trees. He didn't pull Persephone up to join him just yet- he had a bad feeling about that spray bottle in her hand.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:29 am

"Kyaah! I knew it!" Persephone screamed as she was bound by tentacles round her wrists and ankles. She was lifted into the air, but only enough so that her feet couldn't even brush against the ground. Her blue eyes trailed along the tentacles, following them until she found their origin--just in time to see his face as he spoke to her.

"Going somewhere?"

"As a matter of fact...Yes! Now put me down or you'll be sorry!" She struggled in her bonds, intent on making a mad run out of the forest and back towards the safety of the dorms.

Persephone Williams

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:14 am

The tentacles around Persephone's limbs tightened their grip slightly as Steel lifted her higher in the air. Soon she was level with his position in the treetop, and he gave her an evil grin. "Put you down? already? Come on, that wouldn't be any fun, would it?"

Steel leaned back against the tree, leering at Persephone as she struggled in his grasp. There were six tentacles coming from his back that he wasn't using to hold her. They floated in the air next to him as he decided what to do to her first.

But before he did that... there was something else to deal with. "Now then," he said, "what's that you've got in your hand, cutie? And no sudden movements, or..." The tentacles holding the girl up moved for an instant as if they were going to drop her. They didn't let go, though.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:24 am

Persephone wondered where her famous luck went. She looked down and gulped, wodering if a drop from this height wouldn't be enough to kill her--or seriously injure her. There were branches down the way...perhaps she could catch one on her way down? Now that was very wishful thinking, indeed. Was she willing to risk the chance of hurting herself or dying?

She looked up to meet Steel's gaze as he leered at her openly. She scowled unhappily at him. He made a comment about the tiny spray bottle in her hand and she had to fight from smiling with hope. From the looks of him...he seemed to be of the same ilk as Crush. Perhaps she could get away? She'd have to be careful though...

"Nothing," she said sweetly at first, smiling prettily at him as if she were not bound in the air by tentacles. Turning her hand just a bit, she sprayed at the nearest tentacle with the holy water.

Persephone Williams

Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:24 pm

The holy water splashed over the tentacle holding Persephone's hand, and a cloud of steam rose up as it hissed and recoiled. "Agh!" Steel growled. "You little-" Three more of his tentacles were already moving, in an attempt to slap the spray bottle out of her hand and grab her wrist again very roughly.

Steel pulled the damaged tentacle over to himself, wincing at the damage. "Damn it... that's gonna take a while to heal. I was gonna play nice, but now..." The demon leaned toward Persephone and reached out without warning to tear her blouse in half with surprising strength.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:51 pm

Aw, hell. There went her blouse! But there was no way she was going down without a fight! She kept a very firm grip on her spray bottle and she threatened to spray again. "I don't want to play at all...now let me go you demonic son of a bitch!" She struggled in his hold, pink hair flipping in their hair ties as she squirmed and twisted around. Being clumsy, she accidentally dropped her spray bottle. She stared in horro as it fell to the ground, landing with a rather soft thud harmlessly in the grass. She gulped. Now she was in trouble.

Persephone Williams

Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:55 pm

Steel watched the spray bottle tumble to the ground below. That was more like it, that thing had been making him seriously nervous. Now he could get back to business. The tentacles on Persephone's arms and legs held her in front of him and the free ones moved in to stroke the bare skin revealed by her lost blouse.

Steel looked her up and down, grinning as she struggled in her grasp. All she was managing to do was make her breasts bounce invitingly in her bra. "Sorry, it's not your choice any more. If it helps I can let you decide what I take off next..." He draped her torn blouse over a nearby branch and ran one hand up her thigh, underneath her skirt.

(OOC: I'm guessing she's wearing the normal schoolgirl uniform? If not I can edit.)

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:21 pm

Persephone stopped a moment to openly gape at Steel's audacity. She got to choose what he took off of her next? If she had any real control over what was happening to her she would have said nothing! She scowled at him, but would play along for now.

"Skirt?" she suggested.

Persephone Williams

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:22 pm

Steel responded to Persephone's scowl with a cocky smirk. "So nice of you to cooperate," he said, pulling her closer again. As his tentacles roamed over her body, starting to focus on the soft mounds covered by her bra, he released her legs briefly, long enough to unfasten and remove her skirt without damaging it. As he drew it down his hands paused on her rear, squeezing roughly for a moment.

"There we go," the demon said, setting Persephone's skirt down on top of her blouse. The pink-haired girl was moved over to rest in his lap, where she could undoubtedly feel his cock hardening underneath her. Now only his pants and her panties separated them. His hands moved back to grope her ass again, while his tentacles continued to stroke her breasts.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:48 pm

Ha! Yeah right. Once he let go of her legs, she would kick out at him and then she would be scott free! Yes! That was going to be the escape plan. Well, alright, she'd have to take a tumble and run to safety in her knickers, but it wouldn't be the first time (or the last, she thought despondently).

Unfortunately, Steel was much too fast for her and had her on his lap before she could even blink. He had removed her skirt rather swiftly as she was pondering her plan of escape, even managed to grope her a few times without her complaining or screaming--as she was usually wont to do in those sorts of situations. She absolutely freaked now.

"Hey! Don't do that!" She yelled, blushing the color of her hair. She blushed even harder when she could distinctly feel him getting an erection and, somehow, she was getting a little turned-on herself. Angry for being aroused, she looked away from the demon holding onto her.

Persephone Williams

Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:17 am

"Don't?" Steel grinned and bucked his hips up, grinding his erection against Persephone's pelvis. "I hardly think you're in a position to tell me 'don't'. I'm the one in control here." His hands trailed up her sides and replaced his tentacles on her chest, kneading and groping her roughly through the bra. He caught her nipples between finger and thumb and tugged on them gently.

The tentacles continued to hold Persephone in his lap in a kneeling position. The two at her wrists pulled her arms down and behind her back, and once they were there a single tentacle wrapped around both wrists at once. "Ah, this is working out nicely," Steel chuckled. "One more choice for you. Bra or panties?" They both knew he'd be removing everything eventually, but it amused him to give her the illusion of choice.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next