View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A walk in the park (For MewHime) 

Post A walk in the park (For MewHime)
It was noontime, and as such, the campus was currently on its lunching hour. However, not all students ate at the cafeteria; others tended to enjoy roaming the campus a bit, maybe have a quick bite under the sun.

This is why Mezereon was out this day. He needed the assistance of one of these young female students. It was time for him to gain some nourishment, and he risked venturing close so he could attain such a prize.

All it would take, would be for him to hide himself amongst his foliage cousins and wait for one to happen by...

... Alone...

Mon May 25, 2009 2:08 am

Post Re: A walk in the park (For MewHime)
At the time, Nene, a pretty rash girl just finish her lunch, and she isn't so good at conversation, so no need to stayed in that cramped area.

She decided and slip away in no time, planning to have a brief walk and enjoy the outer environment.

She choosed the way through the park, trying to made a round, she have ever ravaged by monster, but all of that's at night time or in the dark area, so she felt pretty safe out their and so, slightly put her guard down.

Mon May 25, 2009 2:31 am

'Hmmm.... there's one now...' the mysterious figure would think to himself, watching her go by. She seemed to be concerned a little more with making sure nothing was behind her, and didn't seem to worry what was ahead of her.

Darting from one bush to another, Mezereon would keep tabs on her, waiting for the opportunity where this damsel would isolate herself completely from all other humans. Somewhere dark, and secluded...

Mon May 25, 2009 2:54 am

Nene keep walking, step pretty far crowd, walking and keep walking, pass the bent of the path, completely escaped from the sight of the another.

keep stepping ,til she reach a little pond, and stopped by a rock their, taking a seat, decide to rest for a while. it isn't so dark out their but may a little dulled.

Mon May 25, 2009 3:01 am

And at last, she was finally alone. No one to witness what was about to happen.

... except for those ducks. They don't count. I hope.

This girl seemed to have a lot on her mind, distracted by her thoughts. She didn't even notice his approach. Slowly, silently, three vine-like tentacles crept through the grass, until it neared the rock she rested herself upon.

Would she notice their approach in the nick of time? Or was this lovely young woman doomed?

Mon May 25, 2009 3:10 am

Nene was keep in her seat, humming a song along. she didn't noticed anythings that approach, but she isn't the type the could stay calm so long, so she just jumped up in the moment that the vine just reach her rock. turning around, and enjoyed the fresh air, then do something like .... dancing step by step.

Mon May 25, 2009 3:19 am

Closer... closer... and...

MISSED! She already moved on. The vine-tentacles reeled momentarily, before being quickly retracted back. He'd have to wait for another opportunity to ambush her.

She seemed to be involved in some sort of performance ritual at the moment, but she had a general direction. Mezereon would make his way towards it, waiting behind a tree, tentacles poised to strike as soon as she walked past.

Mon May 25, 2009 3:43 am

Nene keep dancing, as and Mezeron thought her direction was easy to be read, she still humming as she stepped closer and closer, her eyes already catch some path of him ,but who care such a vine.

Mon May 25, 2009 3:53 am

Carefully concealed, he watched her dance, watched her spin, watched her lose herself in her own rhythm. She really was a gifted dancer, and he felt somewhat bad about stopping this performance. But, unfortunately, he had priorities.

As she skipped, one of his vines carefully infiltrating her path would wrap around her ankle and try to pull it out from beneath her. Shortly thereafter, two more vines would extend out; one would wrap around the thigh of her other leg, while the third would wrap around, attempting to bind her arms together behind her. Almost in one fluid motion, so she wouldn't have any time to react at all...

Mon May 25, 2009 4:05 am

Nene didn't noticed anythings til that vines reach her own legs, "monster" she noticed at the moment, but it seem to be late she was already captured, she wriggled instantly smashed and punched around, like crazy, It's simply that she couldn't do anythings with her legs, but at least she could free her hands form being capture. and catch up a tree nearby to protect herself from fallen.

"Stop, What're you doing?" She Shout louded asking a stupid question as shook her legs rapidly trying to free them as well.

Mon May 25, 2009 4:19 am

"Sshhh! Hold your tongue if you know what's good for you!" a harsh voice would hiss, as a man emerged from the bushes. Well, what looked like a man. His skin pigment was slightly off, for one thing. The fact that three vines seemed to grow out of his left shoulder in place of an arm was a big tip-off that he wasn't human, though. Also, he was naked, though his crotch seemed to be mainly some budding plants of some kind.

He would approach this girl, looking both directions before kneeling slightly, to seem less intimidating. "Look, I need your help. I need to use your body for sex, and I need it now. It's a matter of life and death."

While not human himself, nor being brought up by... well, anybody... in Mezereon's head, this was a perfectly valid request. ESPECIALLY from what he's observed elsewhere on the island as he grew from a tiny sprout. Hopefully this girl was more compensating than the last had been.

Mon May 25, 2009 4:37 am

Nene grined when she saw his human body, "organic monster, Maybe I have a chance." she though so she paused her wriched but still tried to keep her hands far from his "vine", glaring at him as he slowly approch, round up a fist and hind it behinded her back ready to shot, but by his words "It's a matter of life and death" made her just hesitate.

"wait, you said about live and death .why?" she asked, she's curious typed so she decided to wait for his answer, so she just break her action til she find out or her target try to get out from her range.

Mon May 25, 2009 4:52 am

He would smile as he came closer to her; both vines continued to coil around her legs, though he would never confess he enjoyed their feel; the third began to wrap around her midsection, forgoing her arms altogether.

"Truth me told, I seek nourishment. And the only thing on this island that satisfies my hunger is your bodies." he responded, referring to the students in general.

Funny part was, as far as Mezereon was concerned, he was tactful.

Mon May 25, 2009 10:29 am

By his replied, Nene shuddered. "what, you want me for his meal, that even worse." She shout and shot a stright punch aiming at his head. She turned angry and fury in fear.

Complete miss understanding, she throught that he'll kill her and eat or somethings like that, so her adinaline rage at the moment.

Tue May 26, 2009 12:06 am

As he neared, his honesty and sincerity was rewarded with a punch to the face. That wasn't very nice!

As Nene's fist impacted, Mezereon's human-looking face somewhat indented. Without an actual skeletal structure, there were no bones to damage. His cheek would remain that way, though he seemed simply inconvenienced by it.

"I was trying to be nice about this!" he would respond, before using his vined arms, would rip Nene from the tree, up several feet off the ground and slam her face-down behind him and pin her there. Not enough to hurt her, just enough to stun her.

Reaching out his right hand, Mezereon's vine-like fingers would lash out and wrap around Nene's throat. Again, he wouldn't do it hard to choke her, but apply enough pressure so she knew they were there, in case she tried to scream out.

Tue May 26, 2009 1:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next