View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Breaking the Spirit (Bella and Siferus) 

Post Breaking the Spirit (Bella and Siferus)
It's a warm summer evening and Siferus was heading towards the edge of the forest to visit the dorms for a good night out, when he heard some slight rustling from the forest floor below. A sidetrack and a look down revealed a beautiful student in clothing unfamiliar to him. Deciding to just watch and follow, he merely observes from the trees high above.

Siferus watched, knowing this would be the catch of the night, a devious smile on his face.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri May 15, 2009 4:55 am

Post Re: Breaking the Spirit (Bella and Siferus)
Wanting to get away from the crowds in the dorm, Bella had donned her priestess outfit and decided to take a walk in the forest. Rustling through the underbrush she thought out loud saying "When I get back I should really order some normal clothes from that catalog. The other girls probably think I'm weird for walking around in this all the time."

Having just arrived on the island she was unaware that the forests here could have dangers beyond that of a normal area...

Last edited by Bella on Fri May 15, 2009 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 15, 2009 5:07 am

Siferus watched and followed from above as the blonde priestess wandered through the underbrush, approaching a clearing. Bella would suddenly find herself unable to move forward or backward. She had no idea she had walked into an invisible spider web. If she struggled, she'd get turned around facing the way she came, but throughly tangled.

Siferus then made his presence known, coming face to face with Bella. Well, aren't you looking lovely tonight?

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri May 15, 2009 5:49 am

Walking along and thinking to herself, Bella gasped in surprise as she walked into something sticky. Pulling against it she knew she wasn't strong enough to escape and as she looked towards the clearing she was walking towards her eyes widened as she came face to face with a strange being.

Seeing that it wasn't a demon she asked curiously, "Who or what are you?"

Fri May 15, 2009 6:01 am

Siferus let out a slight chuckle. She wasn't afraid of a giant spider, she was instead inquisitive.

My name is Siferus and as you can see, I'm a giant spider. That should answer the who and what I am. He said with a gentlemanly bow.

My turn for questions. What's your name and what kind of robes are those? I've never seen them before.

Fri May 15, 2009 6:24 am

"A giant spider huh? Well my name is Bella, and these are the robes of a priestess." Thinking to herself for a moment she asked, "This is just a guess but am I stuck in one of your webs?" To accentuate her question she gently pulled against whatever she was stuck in.

Fri May 15, 2009 6:34 am

Siferus smiled. A priestess? Interesting. And yes this is my web you're caught in, as a matter of fact. Let me help you loose, Bella. Tendrils coiled around her wrists, waist, and ankles and she was pulled free, her body suspended. Oddly, he wasn't putting her down. Two more tendrils reached out and slipped up her robes, playing with her curves.

Fri May 15, 2009 6:45 am

"Thanks....H-Hey what are you doing?" Squirming under the caresses of the tentacles Bella was obviously nervous as she was held there. A blush running across her face as they brushed her sensitive curves she said "S-Stop...."

Fri May 15, 2009 6:55 am

Put you down? I don't feel very inclined to do that, Bella. He said, tearing the robe from the nubile priestess, muttering a prayer of forgiveness as he then removed her bra in a similar manner, exposing her breasts to the horny spider. Tendrils coiled around the beautiful breasts of the priestess, massaging them as another tendril began to play with her sex through her panties.

I actually have other plans for you, Bella...

Sat May 16, 2009 4:46 am

Shivering as her robe was torn from her body she asked "Why are you doing this to me?" Soon after the the tentacles ripped off her bra leaving her exposed to the giant spider. Blushing heavily as the tentacles wrapped around her sensitive breasts and started rubbing her cunt through her panties, her inexperienced young body reacting quickly to the expert massaging, she said "Please stop this!"

Sat May 16, 2009 4:59 am

Why am I doing this? Easy. You're too cute to let get away without a proper welcome, dear Bella. He stated, tearing her panties from her body, his tendril squirting a little dose of his aphrodisiac into her tender sex, letting the warming sensation give way to certain arousal.

The spider's giant cock was revealed as he stood a little more upright for him, making sure Bella's eyes locked on it at least once, planting a seed of lust into her mind.

Sat May 16, 2009 5:15 am

Feeling a breeze over her nether lips as her panties were torn away, she shivered before her body began to warm suddenly as one of the tentacles squirted something inside her. Just as she was about to ask what he had done to her she spotted the massive cock of the spider standing erect before her. Her nether lips began to moisten with arousal due to the effects of the aphrodisiac as she said "That's too big for me! It would split me in half!"

Sat May 16, 2009 5:40 am

Split you in half? I'd think you're a virgin if I didn't know better. Siferus mused, his tendril continuing to tease her soft folds, making sure to get her good and dripping wet. The tendrils massaged her breasts a bit more firmly as the tips flicked themselves against her hardening nipples.

Does it excite you, Bella, that you're about to have someone bigger than any man you've ever had?

Sat May 16, 2009 5:57 am

"I....am a virgin." Feeling the aphrodisiac coursing through her body as the tendril teased her cunt, she felt a twinge of pleasure rush through her body after the tendril squeeze harder on her firm orbs.

"Umm...I've never even seen a real one, just what I saw in the anatomy books at the church."

Sat May 16, 2009 6:06 am

Well that's a pleasant unexpected surprise. Not only have I caught a priestess, but a virgin at that. Don't you worry. I'm not into causing agonizing pain. I stick to what I'm good at and that's causing high amounts of pleasure. He said, moving his tendril out of the way, lining up the bulbous head with her soft netherlips. He didn't thrust into her. He worked hard causing as little pain as possible, letting her walls stretch before pushing in a little further. It was tough.

Sat May 16, 2009 6:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next