View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Beach Side Rendevous (KANOE) 

Post Beach Side Rendevous (KANOE)
For Paul, Summer was one of his most favorite times of the year. It was the time where the heavy clothes of winter finally went back to storage, and the weather would finally heat up, and not just the weather. Though they were on an island where the weather was pretty much unchanging, he could still tell if it were winter or not, something biological perhaps. He was not certain on what it was that made him like this, but he often forgot to study it when he planned. The last time he had even thought about studying his physiological response to the seasons had been roughly two years ago, and even now it did not touch his mind.

The one thing most everyone even connected to Summer was vacations and the beach, which often went hand in hand. It was such a connection that even Paul was there. The beach's coral sand was soft, almost like warm snow in example of how he sank into the ground. A wonderful feeling, that was for certain. Smiling upwards to the Sun as the wind from the ocean blew against his skin, and kissed it with a gentle sea spray. Even a monster like him could truly enjoy something like this. More human then he even let himself believe.

He gave a sigh as he looked forward to where one of many open air Cabana's had been built. He was surprised to see that no one had been in it, filled with many chattering school girls, doing what they did best which had grown to be a custom of sorts for the younger of the human condition.

Stepping through the soft hot sands, Paul would enter the Cabana and look out to the brilliant blue sea as small waves crashed against the shore softly and left a fine foam for a moment, before being pulled out back to sea where the process would be repeated over and over. "Now, if there was someone who I could share this with.." He murmured to himself as he outstretched on one of the bed like pieces of furniture. It was then that he had gotten the idea of summoning his favorite student to him. Kanoe, what had she been up to in the past few months? How long has it been since he had tasted her? the thoughts rolling in his head made his mouth grow wet in hunger and desire.

Paul's desire would grow and with a smirk he reached into the pocket of his cream colored shirt and pull from the chest pocket a cell phone, it was a sleek silver thing that the school had provided to all of the Staff. He opened the device and scrolled through the multitude of names to the one he sought and with a few quick button presses, summoned his favorite with a simple message. "Come to the Beach, Cabana 16. South Beach." The message clear and with his name attached to it, she would no there would be no resisting him.

"Now all there is to do is wait.." He murmured as he looked about the scenery, listening to the relaxing waves, the wind through the palms and the love of summer baking into his skin. The beast felt softly dazed and would slowly slip off into a light sleep as he waited for his favorite play thing.

Thu May 28, 2009 2:12 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Beach Side Rendevous (KANOE)
While most of the students were out having fun, Kanoe was in her room studying her art as always. She occasionally goes on swims for her own pleasure or excerise but she usually does such things not when the beach is not crowded.

Claire's laptop suddenly makes a message tone causing the woman to blink in confusion. She did not think anyone knew they had laptop received from Natsuki. Sighing softly, it must be another message from her mistress. Kanoe moves over to the computer and hits a key only to have her eyes flash in annoyance.

The message was simple and lacked any details. It was merely one command, "Come to the Beach". She did not like being ordered like this, she had a monster doing such to her already. But with the it being from the Professor, she could do little to resist. She could wait till she was called again and part of her knew that the next time there would be no resistance.

Sighing softly, the witch slips out of her robes and puts on one of the standard school issue swimsuits. The suit was rather tight around the chest, no doubt the school purposefully gave the wrong size to her. Her massive orbs were pushed up even more, making them seem even larger in the tight fitting suit. Kanoe then wraps a beach towel around her hips to cover some of her pale thighs and proceeds to head out to the beach.

The sun was an annoyance to the dark woman but it was nonetheless a perfect day for swimming and being out on the beach. But she had no time to admire the sights as she makes her way towards the mentioned cabana. Her eyes narrow at the sight of the dozing man. Kanoe's hand slaps across Paul's face, bringing him back to reality. "I did not come for you. I am simply here to go on a swim. Do not ever call me or my lover again." she said coldly. She then turns to leave the man alone in the cabana.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu May 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Paul's face had been serene and his lips curled into a soft relaxed smile. It was strange to see him so relaxed, given his special condition. There were only a few students and faculty that knew of his true nature and of those, none were willing to spill the beans on him due to how far his tentacles could reach. Ironically he had been dreaming of something similar, dreaming of how many he could take at once to satisfy his growing hunger for the pleasures of the flesh. He might have started drooling if it had not been for Kanoe's sudden strike.

Paul was caught off guard when Kanoe had arrived and struck him. The sting in his flesh was minimal, but the simple act of her hitting him had come to a surprise. He gave a grunt as his eyes opened and a surge of anger boiled in the pit of his stomach. When she spoke, it made him grin and chuckle lightly. She was cute when she had lied like that.. pride was a fun thing to toy with, especially when it came to strong willed teenagers like Kanoe. "Oh? Is that so?" He asked as he slowly stood up.

His eyes trailed her form and had finally noticed the changes. They were subtle and wonderful, her scent seemed sweeter since the last time he had her to himself. "Another beast get their claws into you and your lover I take it?" He asked as he watched her walk away. He would tease her a bit before doing anything. He so did love to tease cute girls like her.

Fri May 29, 2009 1:29 am
Profile YIM

She gives him another cold glare. But she was not here to have a conversation with him. The witch already knew this man could manipulate her mind and knew just how much a monster he was. To stay near this man would mean to be his pet again and she wanted no part in there.

"That is none of your business. Stay away from us or I will kill you," she replied. Kanoe had enough problems and she could not afford anymore to build up and cause harm to her lover. Claire had suffered enough because of her.

The witch's hair was still in a braid. She had been trained to only remove the clasp only when bathing or swimming but she had no intention of doing either anywhere near this man. Kanoe steps out from the cabana, trying to return to her room.

Fri May 29, 2009 1:44 am

Her threat did not carry weight with this monster, instead it only tickled him. He held back at first, but as the words soaked into him, he could not hold it back. He let go a powerful laugh that had him bent over holding his knees. "Y-You are threatening me?.." He said as he tried to contain himself. She was serious too, which only made Paul laugh a bit harder. When he heard her feet hit the sand in an attempt to escape him, he sobered up and gave her a vicious smirk. "You ought to know better Kanoe my sweet.." He said with a cold voice.

Paul stepped out from the shade of the cabana and into the hot rays of the sun. Though pale and thin looking, Paul was not effected by the powerful heat which had slowed many people similar to him in appearance to a stand still. "Don't worry about your little lover. I have no real interest in her." He said with a smirk. "But, if you want I could make in exception.." He said, his words laced with a threatening aura.

He stepped lightly and moved quickly, easily moving up behind the young witch with little sound ever being made, it was easily masked by the breeze in the trees and the waves lapping at the shore. He leaned his head in slowly and slid his hand to her hair and took firm hold of that long braid. "Stop.." He said in a quiet, but command filled voice. He put emphasis on his words by giving her hair a firm tug. "You ought to know better then to leave without my order." He said as he planted his feet.

He knew full well about her magic and what she could do in little time, but he was faster and had the advantage at being able to control her through his special type of implantation. "I also thought you said you were coming out for a swim. You haven't even touched the water.." He said with a grin as he eyed down her backside and approved of the tight school issued swimsuit. "So come and enjoy the beach with me, while we have some time to ourselves.." he cooed.

Fri May 29, 2009 2:18 am
Profile YIM

Of course she was afraid of this man just like most of the monsters on the island. This one's powers were more unique, able to implant suggestions into people's minds. Mental attacks were something she could find no way of resisting.

Paul's threat to her lover, made her hands close into fists. Already her mana was flaring with her boiling blood. She already warned him and she was not kidding. Before she could even think of an incantation she suddenly heard a soft yet powerful word. Stop.

She hissed softly as her hair was gently tugged. Her hands open and close into fists over and over as she trembles for a moment. It was not as if his word have completely frozen her body. Kanoe's body and mind simply no longer felt the need to keep moving forward or to keep channeling her power. That did not stop her hatred from boiling though.

"Leave me alone!" she growls angerly, "I am not your play thing to call whenever you wish!"

Fri May 29, 2009 2:40 am

She continued to make demands and the more amused he grew. Her words were merely like the breeze to him, and with that breeze they barely contained enough strength to move a kite. "Oh? Is that so?" He asked with a smirk. "If you are not? Why did you come in the first place?" He asked with a smile as he tugged her head back and rested his lips close to her ear.

"I know why.." He whispered softly, his voice still carried that erotic sound to it. He blew a warm breath against her ear before leaning to press his lips to her neck for a moment. "Now, return to the Cabana now. I won't ask nicely again." He said quietly as he stepped back a few steps and watched her.

He had not used his power onto her, but he had conditioned her enough for his voice to carry a good deal of wait. She was his version of Pavlov's dog, and unlike Mr. Pavlov, Paul conditioned his pets for fun, and he was confident in his ability to make the little bitch to dance and drool. "Well?" He asked as his voice grew a bit louder.

Fri May 29, 2009 3:08 am
Profile YIM

A shiver runs down her spine as the man pressed closer to her. Paul knew he had full control over her and expected obedience. She may have to obey his power but she was not about to bend over because he said so.

A soft hiss left her lips as her head was pulled back by the braid. His lips against her neck and his warm breaths made her skin crawl. Once again he gave a command. His voice seemed to place the weight of the world on her shoulders. Another shiver ran through her body as if urging her to return to the Cabana. Swallowing hard, she gave her answer.

"No," she said firmly, "I don't belong to you. No matter how much you control me.."

Fri May 29, 2009 3:32 am

Paul's face hardened as she continued to disobey him. She was not yet conditioned enough to call fully trained. He grunted in anger and let his aura grow darker and more vicious. "Kanoe.." He said with a whisper as his mind reached out to hers. Their connection was reactivated once again and this time he did not hold back his power. "Go the the Cabana!" He said with a sharp command. The power behind his voice made it seem like it was reverberating, which was not the case. "You will obey me like a good pet!" He roared.

His hand reached out to take her braid once again and this time he would not tug on it gently, but pull it hard, putting his point across. He pulled her back towards the Cabana. Even if she were to scream no one would hear her, not here. He had made sure that he would not be disturbed by any other person on this island.

Paul's voice quaked with that hidden power over her mind. "Come my little bitch.. I will finish your training, even if it kills you." He said with a cold smirk. Though the beach was hot, his mood seemed to suck all of the warmth from the world. Paul had grown truly angry and she was in it's cross hairs.

Fri May 29, 2009 4:15 am
Profile YIM

The sharp command made her breath catch in her throat. She yelps in pain as the professor nearly drags her by her hair back towards the Cabana. The witch wanted to fight back but her mind was reeling from his forceful command. She felt completely afraid of him and the punishment for disobeying that was coming.

The angry outburst seemed to attract no attention what so ever. She cries out for help but no one even looked in their direction. The students continue to swim, play their games, and lay out in the sun. She was on a crowded beach yet completely alone with this man.

His next command was much more controlled but felt even more sinister to her ears. She felt the resistance melt from her body as she regains her footing and enters the Cabana, her hair still in his hands. Kanoe was still quivering in a mixture of fear and desperation. She remembered wanting to leave but that thought felt so far away now. Now her body and mind wanted to just stand there and prepare for his training. "Please... Don't do this please.." was all she could manage to whimper.

Fri May 29, 2009 4:27 am

"Mmm, Kanoe; you use to be so strong willed. Where did it all go?" He teased as he pulled her onto that bed like couch. He continued to hold her by her 'leash'. Amazing on how she could go from demanding things, to begging for it not to start. Paul sighed as he sat her on his lap. "It would have been much easier if you had simply done what I said." He said quietly as he stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. "You could have been filled with pleasure, but you only seem to seek punishment." he whispered.

His hand stoked down her cheek, dragging the tips of his fingers down her neck and onto her sloping shoulders. "Lean against me little one." He said with a playful smirk.

He was going to make her quake in fear, reestablish himself as her better and make sure her mind and body remember to do what it's told the first time. He thought she would have learned this when he had unlocked her memories of the many times he had molested Clair and her, and how easily he could simply fold her to do it, regardless of how bad she wanted to resist it.

Eventually, he simply pulled her back into his chest, allowing him to slip his hand down into her tight fitting swimsuit, allowing his diligent fingers to wrap around the large soft mounds and massage them. "You've changed Kanoe." he whispered. "I can smell it on you. I will have the most fun in learning what has changed.." He whispered as his loins began to swell with excitement.

Fri May 29, 2009 5:04 am
Profile YIM

The commands were going through without hinderance as she complied. What he said would reflect in her subconcious and make her believe it was what she wanted to do and so she did. The witch sat down on the couch, letting her body rest up against the man's body. Her cheeks immediately flush in embarassment. She knew what was happening but could not stop it, could not stop him. Her breasts press gently against Paul's chest, her pulse throbbing with her beating heart through her soft yet firm mounds.

"Ahh!" she gasps suddenly as his hand slides and begins to squeeze her breast gently. "Please... I... I don't want this..." she did not want to beg but she was completely powerless before him. Already her breasts were firming and swelling his hands. Her body had become incredibly more sensitive. Even when she was not being touched, her body seemed to always be slightly heated in arousal as if ready to be taken anytime by her mistress. Her training had left her even more vulnerable to the monsters of the island. The familiar tingle of excitement and arousal was already spreading from her luscious orb and out into her chest. Her breathing grew deep as she struggles to maintain some ounce of control.

Fri May 29, 2009 5:14 am

Paul would like to think whoever had changed this timid little witch into what she was now. She was easier to manipulate and from her scent, so much easier to arouse. He chuckled lightly as her words only came to him in a whisper, he had not been listening to her when she pleaded to be let go.

Her soft marshmallow like breasts began to firm, a sensation he knew well medically. "My do you lactate now?" He asked as he took his finger tips around her aureole in a attempt to tease her nipples. She was growing warmer and warmer to his touch and her scent was growing to be a more familiar to his sensitive nose. "Mmm, have you learned to like this?" He asked playfully as he leaned down to nip at her neck.

As he continued to tease her and contemplate on what type of punishment to dish to her. There were so many things he could do to her that would cement her compliance to his wishes from then on. But what! It tormented him, so he would tease her until he found what was best for the young and pathetic excuse for a witch.

Fri May 29, 2009 5:28 am
Profile YIM

Her hands paw at the professor's chest. She knew she should push away but she found no will to do so. Kanoe could only rest against him as he continues to play with her tits. Heated blood continues to engorge her precious peaks as they begin to poke through the thin fabric of her swimsuit.

"Mm... Let me go... Someone will see us..." she tried to think of some way to talk her way out of this. It was hopeless she knew but she had to keep trying. This was her only method of fighting back as her sensitive orbs continue to tingle to his gentle touch. She felt disgusted as he nibbles at her neck. The witch pulls away gently, but remains pressed against his body. She could still move as long as she complied with his order, the only small freedom she had besides her voice at the moment.

Fri May 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Paul watched her as she tired to fight back and get free, but once she was in his grasp there would be no escape from his side, not until he was done with her. He smiled maliciously as her hardened nipples began to protrude, attracting his attention. He slid his fingers to those hardened peaks and took hold of them between his thumb and forefinger. "Getting excited are we?" He asked as he pulled on them firmly.

"Oh, will they? Then I guess I should give them a show?" He chuckled as he was pulled away from her lucious chest and pulled down her top and exposed those glorious white fleshed tits. Oh they were glorious and the thought of tasting them again made the Professor's mouth water in anticipation.

Grinding against her rear end, Paul pressed his hands back to her breasts, squeezing them roughly. "Mmm, undo my pants pet." He ordered as his length throbbed throguh the cloth against her lustful body.

Sat May 30, 2009 5:06 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next