View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Nice Day For A Walk (Komiko) 

Post Nice Day For A Walk (Komiko)
He stands up, looking around at a somewhat tropical paradise, his clothes are soaked from the ocean water. He feels strange and his muscles feel slightly weak but the feeling of weakness goes. He admire the sight only for a short while before he quickly steps back with one foot and sprints forward at extreme speed. Stopping only after he sees a building at a distance and wonders

"Where am i? and how did i get here?" he asks himself as he takes off again.

He jumps up, fairly high and lands on a branch. perched up there, he relaxes, like a sloth or a koala. He closes his eyes tightly and falls asleep on the tree, remaining absolutely motionless.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Post Re: Nice Day For A Walk (Komiko)
Walking down a trail I know that leads to the beach, I was wearing my school uniform and my back pack slung on my shoulder as I hummed to my self Inside my pack I made a little lunch for later and my two piece swim suit inside a side pocket, most of my things had turned up missing when I had arrived at the school along with my memories at how I got here other then stepping off the Seaplane.

My long brown hair tied in a blue ribbon swings from side to side as I breath in deeply the fresh forest air as I can smell the slight hint of the sea water in the distance. “Mmm what a perfect day for a walk and sun bathing at the beach.” I say more for my self as my green eyes sparkle from the light coming throw the trees.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:29 pm

(Switch to first person :3) I open my eyes, twitching my ears like a cat, hearing the sound of grass rustling below. I lean over to the side, to look down at whats there. Looking down, I see a young girl. I observed from above, peering down at her, an watched. distracted i had only realised i'm about to lose my balance.

"oh, crap" I say as I fall off the branch and land on my back.

Getting up quickly as i ever can I run into the bushes as I try not to get the girls attention.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:48 pm

I gasp when I hear the thud and before I could turn around I only see the rustling of the bushes moving slowly and timidly to where I saw the movement of the bushes I lean next to the tree peeking into the shrubs slightly bent over, the short uniform skirt would give any one walking behind me, a slight glimpse of my white laced panties. “H-Hello? Is there anyone there?” I ask in hushed voice as I start to bite on my lower lip and trying to see what it was that made the noise.

Not able to see anything I give up my brief search. “Hmm must of been a squirrel or something?” I say to my self to reassure my self that it was nothing, I slowly begin to return to humming that little song that was stuck in my head as I continued on my walk to the beach.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:11 pm

I look up from the opposite bush that she was looking in and i see her nice white panties. Her voice sounded very pretty and delicate. Staying perfectly still he moves ever so quietly, like a cat on a prowl. As she walks away i sigh and quickly get out from where i was hiding. Looking down the path towards her, i give another small smirk as i decide to follow her.

I realised that she was heading to where i ended up and where i found myself- the beach. I moved back off the path and into the trees and started running towards the beach and had made it there before i was even noticed.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:39 pm

I exit the woods on the small path and take a deep breath of the air my hands be hind my back as a hint of a smile is on my face stretching back some my breast a little exaggerated because of the tight fit of the vest and blouse. Taking off my shoe and leaving on my socks I run towards the sea laughing and stop fifty meters from the tide line.

Laying my pack on the sand I bend over and unzip my pack pulling out a large towel and throw it out making my self a towel bed on the warm sand. I look around the beach far and near for any sign of people around, feeling sure that no one was any where to see me I begin to undress starting with my socks and moving up as I unfasten the hook on my skirt and unzip the side letting it fall to the ground my laced white panties have a french cut to them riding high on the hips. I quickly pull out my bathing suit and prep them to be put on as soon as im finished undressing.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:08 pm

Looking out towards the ocean, i turn my head to see that same young girl getting undressed. I ducked down hoping she hadn't seen me. most likely i figured she hasn't. I peer over, looking at a distance, watching the girl's nice firm, young looking body as she removes her clothes ready to put her bathing suit on.

I decided to wait until she got her bathing suit on before making any moves. I simply layed there as i watched the girl in the distance, who has prepared now to get her bathing suit on.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:28 pm

I took the rest of my clothing off and bent over picking up my swim suit bottom, my large breasts danged as I began to put my bottoms on. I stop as I cover my breasts with my arms and look around once more a vision in my mind as if I was watching from a different spot at my self I feel as if I have something between my legs growing from the spot im looking at my self at.

I look in the direction I think I was seeing and shake my head dismissing the vision. “Stop day dreaming Komiko.” I tell my self as I place my hand between my legs and breath a sigh of relief that I didn’t have something growing there and quickly put on the swim top, my breast filling it to near bursting but it was the only two piece swim suit they had which was a size smaller then what I normally would wear.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:49 pm

I move from my area and run towards the path. as soon as i get there, i turn to walk down it as a normal person would. i pretend to not notice the girl who is now in her bathing suit. Stopping in a spot, i practice abit of Xingyiquan, A Martial Art which i somehow know from somewhere, yet i can't figure out where. I move forward one step forward with my hands out infront of me, one punching and another, just afew inches infront of that. I stop moving forward soon to spin around, jumping and flipping in the air, landing on my feet.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:59 pm

I had sat down on the towel and pulled out some sun tan lotion that smelled like coconut, breathing in deeply the fragrant of the perfumed scent. My back was to the woods and wasn’t able to see the person doing the acrobatics as I laid down and dabbed some lotion on my face, my eyes was closed letting the sun warm my body a smile on my face as I take a few more deep breaths my chest rising then falling as it returns to its normal breathing pattern. “Ah this is how life should be.” I say aloud to no one as I relax.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:11 am

I continue practicing or abit longer, doing several air kicks, front flips, back fflips. After a few minutes of training I stopped practicing, and walked over to the girl who is having a sun bath and sat down atleast a two feet from her. I sighed and say.

"ahh...good to get off my feet. long day...so, whats your name?" I say as i turn towards her.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:29 am

In a lazy relaxed soft voice she says in a sigh “Mmm.. Kooomiiikoo....” she says in an almost song like sound then you notice her brows furrow as if trying to figure something out she opens one eye and looks in your direction and gasps as she begins to blushes, snapping up as she covers her breasts with one of her hands “Wh-Who are you? Are you one of the professors?” she ask you and slowly biting down on her lower lip still covering her large breasts even though the bathing suit top is covering every thing.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:05 am

I look over towards her, and questioned myself in thought, 'Professor?' i questioned as i looked into her beautiful green eyes. 'oh, it must be a school or college, or something,' I though, giving a quick reason for the building and a girl dressed in a uniform. I gave Komiko-san a heart-warming smile.

"Yea, i'm a new professor at this school, my name is Nhung" I said in a 'half' a short unnoticable lie, "lovely place, this is."

I turn and look out towards the sea, listening to the waves, "so are you new here as well, Komiko-san?" i ask.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:03 pm

I nod my head “I’ve been here for about a month now, im still getting used to the Campus myself, so Professor.. What do you teach?” I ask you as I lower my eyes as I see you staring at me as I blush from the attention.

Holding my lower lip in my teeth I look up at him and ask “Umm, what kind of name is Nhung? And is that your first name or last?” I ask you and get my pack pulling out a sandwich and offer it to you. “You hungry? Here a sandwich if you are and I have a few juices in the side pocket if your thirsty.” I tell you as I offer the drink and sandwich to you.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:51 pm

"oh, i teach physical education" i said. I paused for a second wondering how i know what is what cause as far as I'm concerned i don't remember anything. "and i am Vietnamese. i'm guess by your name, you're Japanese, Komiko-san?" i asked. How the hell do i know this?! i thought to myself. "Oh, thank you" i said with a smile as she handed me the sandwich. I take a bite out of it and continue on wondering how i know so much eventhough i can't remember anything.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next