View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 There's more than ducks in the pond... (for Kanoe) 

Post There's more than ducks in the pond... (for Kanoe)
Cukoo's luck had been incredible over the last few days. It appeared as though no matter where he went on this island, he was able to find at least one lovely young girl and take her delicious body for himself. However, on this particular day, it looked as though Cukoo's luck had finally run out. The black blob had spent the a good portion of the day laying at the bottom of an outdoor pool without so much as a leaf blowing by. The massive blob had then tried his luck at one of the nearby indoor pools, but it seemed as though too many young girls were learning to stay away from the large bodies of waters.

Slowly crawling back to his cave by the sea, the black blob heard the faint sound of falling water in the distance. Much to Cukoo's surprise, he had stumbled across a small pond, fed from one of the smaller streams on the island. Much of the blob's moisture had left him since he began the journey back to his home by the ocean, so the massive creature decided to stop for a few moments to collect what energy he could from the waters in front of him. The black mass slowly slipped into the warm water of the pond, sinking deep into the clear water. As the blob's dark eyes gazed upwards as the sun slowly passed overhead, Cukoo began to wonder which locations he would have to try tomorrow, because his luck had run dry.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:35 pm

Post Re: There's more than ducks in the pond... (for Kanoe)
Leaves wisp softly against her dark robe as a young student explores another trail in the forest. Of course she would have to be insane to think this was a safe idea but it was not like her room or the school or anywhere else were much safer from this island. Kanoe sighs as she brushes stray strands of hair away from her face. The sun was high in the sky and even the canopy of leaves did little to protect her from the hot summer day.

The dark witch was dressed in her usual black robes. Her luscious orbs strain slightly around the chest area as a v cut reveals some of the woman's pale cleavage. Her long raven black hair was tied in it's usual single braid with a silver clasp attached at the end reflecting glinting rays of light with each bounce against the small of her back. A faint glimmer of her jeweled cross could be seen glinting against the woman's chest as she continues to lightly tread through the partially beaten trail.

In her hands was a notepad as the witch scribbles down notes and drawings. Being on the island for over a year, she figured it be best to make note of locations in the forest and other areas of the small island. She even made notes of where she was raped before, hoping to find potential areas monsters tend to hunt. It was still a long road ahead of her before she will be able to fight back but when that time comes she wanted to know as much as possible about the area.

Sighing softly the witch makes her way to a small clearing. Light reflecting of a small pond nearly blinds her, making her curse the annoyingly bright day it was. Finding a rock near the water, she takes a seat and scribbles a few more maps, directions, and notes before reaching into her bookbag and pulling out a bottled water. It seemed to be a good spot to take a small break.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:11 am

Just as the black blob was about to take his leave of the small pond, he began to hear small footsteps approaching from across the clearing. Cukoo's dark eyes shifted behind him to see a young girl he had never spotted on this island. In fact, she was unlike any lovely lady the black mass had ever seen before. While quite lovely, she wore garments that were quite unlike any he had seen on the young girls of the island.

The giant blob watched as she made herself comfortable on the side of the pond, relaxing as the black blob slowly began to raise himself up in the warm water. His dark blue eyes stayed locked on the lovely young lady as drool began to form around the large mouth. It had never been Cukoo's intention to find any young girls at this pond, but he would certainly take advantage of his continuing luck.

Cukoo's Profile

Last edited by Cukoo on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:51 am

The witch finishes her bottle and puts it back in her bag. She looks around a bit, admiring the scenery. The area was pretty enough but the lack of cover made the sun all the more annoying as it shines down upon her. Kanoe had been exploring and mapping for a few hours now. She could not help but long to be back in her dorm room, a place she was at least familiar with. Shaking her head slightly and wiping sweat from her brow, she looks for another trail leading out of the area.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:02 am

Several thick black tentacles began to extend out from the blob's massive body, slowly inching towards the surface of the water. Cukoo's eyes watched as the lovely young lady began to rise, about to leave the pond. The time to strike was now.

Suddenly, Cukoo's black tentacles shot out of the water towards the young girl. In an instant, a pair of thick tentacles wrapped themselves around the girl's wrists, pulling them together and yanking them over her head. Another black appendenge quickly latched itself around her ankles, binding them together as the lovely lady was slowly lifted into the air by the tentacles around her wrists.

More slimy black tentacles began to make their way towards the girl's well-bound body as a massive shape began to surface from the waters of the pond. The black blob slowly pulled the girl's squirming body towards the edge of the water as Cukoo releaved his massive body to his newest prize. Dwarfing the young girl, the black mass stood nearly nine feet off the surface of the water as his dark eyes shifted up and down her wiggling body. Slowly, a massive hole began to open in the front of the black blob, revealing a large mouth filled with hundreds of thin tentacles.

A deep laugh suddenly echoed through the clearing, sending shockwaves of ripples through the water below. "Hello, my dear," laughed Cukoo. "You are certainly a lovely one."

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:25 am

Kanoe did not even get to take one step before she was suddenly attacked. "Ugh! Another one!" she growls as tendrils quickly bound her wrists and ankles together. Her bookbag and notepad fell the ground beside the rock she was sitting at. The witch tugs and squirms against the tentacles but they did not budge an inch. Her eyes widen as a huge black mass rose from the pond.

The thing was huge with writhing tentacles and an equally massive maw filled with more tendrils. This was a true beast among monsters compared to what she has seen on the island. Slowly she was pulled closer to the water, her body easily lifted in the air before the giant mouth. Then it let forth a bellowing laugh and even spoke english to her. Gritting her teeth, she tried to remain composed, "And you are an annoying pest. Now let me go, I do not have time to play with you monsters today." she said coldly.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:37 am

The blob's watery laugh echoed through the clearing once again as the young girl squirmed and wiggled in his tight grasp. "Oh, but I have time to play with you," laughed Cukoo as more tentacles began to extend towards the lovely body. A pair of thick tentacles slowly began to wrap themselves around her full breasts, squeezing and twisting around them as the lovely beauty flexed and squirmed.

The black blob watched as the thin garment covering the girl's breasts rose and fell steadily with each squeeze of his black appendenges, stretching the black robe to it's ripping point. Drool began to fall from the blob's massive mouth as he watched the young girl groan and protest in vain, trying to escape the tight grip holding her aloft over the pond.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:53 am

"Nngh! Let me go!" She growled. But of course the blob wanted what it saw. Tendrils slither over her robes, leaving the fabric darkened and damp in it's wake as it slowly wraps around her large firm breasts. The witch struggled harder as she felt the slimy things slide over her exposed bosom before wrapping tightly around the mountainous orbs.

The damp fabric tightly covered parts of her pale orbs. The tightly pressed robes made her hardened nipples poke visibly through the soft fabric. Soft gasps sound from the witch as the tendrils squeeze her mounds, causing them to bounce and sway before the beast's eyes. A shiver of disgust and chill ran up and down her spine, knowing she was soon going to be this thing's 'food' one way or another.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:16 pm

The deep laugh of the massive blob rang through the clearing as Cukoo watched the young lady react to the thick tentacles gripping around her soft mounds of flesh. Her hard tits slowly began to poke out from behind the thin fabric as her full breasts were twisted and squeezed by the blob's thick tentacles. "It appears as though your body wants to make some time for me," laughed the black mass as his newly captured prize continued to squirm and wiggle in his tight grasp.

Suddenly, the blob's thick, black tongue began to slide out of his massive mouth. Almost acting with a will of it's own, the long muscle slowly made it's way towards the girl's bound legs. A thick tentacle suddenly shot towards her hips and tore through the bottom half of her robe, turning her garment from a tight black robe into a short black dress, displaying her shapely legs up to the top half of her hips. Laughing loudly once again, the blob's thick tongue slowly began to wrap itself around her hips and thighs, squeezing tightly around her shapely legs as she wiggled and twisted in vain. "Delicious," laughed Cukoo as his tongue gained it's first taste of the girl's lovely body.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:36 pm

"Disgusting.." she cringes as the large tongue weaves towards her bound body. The witch wished she could shut this thing up but just like any monster, she was unable to do anything to help herself. Her robes were torn away at her hips, revealing her long silky thighs and lacy black thong. The woman gasps in disgust as it's tongue wraps around her, squeezing her tight. This thing may just eat her whole.

"Shut up!" she squirms, now nothing more than a wiggling worm to this massive thing. Her breasts were roughly squeezed by the black tendrils sending the cool feeling of damp cloth and heated blood into her firm mounds. The witch shuts her eyes as she bites down her lip. She hopes this thing chokes on her.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:12 pm

The blob's dark eyes shifted up and down the girl's lovely body as she wiggled and flexed in her tight bonds, trying in vain to free herself from the tight grasp of the tentacles twisting around her soft breasts. Small gasps and moans began to escape from the young girl's mouth as the thick appendenges squeezed slightly tighter with each passing moment around her large mounds of flesh, displaying her hard tits through the thin fabric a bit more with each twist.

As Cukoo watched, the tip of his thick tongue suddenly began to inch its way up the girl's smooth hips. Letting out another deep, watery laugh, the black blob slowly began to press the black muscle inbetween the top of her hips, rubbing against her soft sex lips through her tight black thong. The massive blob could already taste her sweet body through the tight fabric as the tongue grinded and pressed tightly inbetween her legs. "I wonder if you're still not in a 'playful' mood," laughed the black mass as his thick tongue and tentacles continued to enjoy her delicious body.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:20 pm

The woman continues to gasp as her breasts were squeezed, becoming more and more tight against her torn robes. Her hardened nipples drag against the damp fabric as she is held high off the ground, glistening beneathe the blazing sun. Her orbs tingle with wild sensations as more heated blood continues to engorge the firm mounds.

"Let me go!" she sighs, her struggles growing weaker. The witch would only tired herself out in this futile struggle and was soon limp in the creature's grasp. Her eyes widen as she felt that large disgusting tongue slide up between her thighs. Her legs try to kick but they remained bound tight. Her skin crawls as the long rough tongue grinds up and down over her covered sex, soaking her thong in pond water and monster spit.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:40 pm

The blob's dark laugh boomed through the clearing as his rough tongue continued to press itself tighter inbetween her bound legs, rubbing and grinding against the front of her small thong. Despite the young girl's struggles, Cukoo could tell her body was slowly starting to react to what was happening. Her tight thong was no longer wet from just the water of the pond or the drool dripping from his tongue, but was also wet from the sweet juices starting to flow from her lovely body.

More drool began to fall from the blob's gaping mouth as he tasted the first drops of her sweet nectar through the wet fabric. "Deliciousss," laughed the black blob once again as his tongue continued to eagerly rub inbetween her soft hips. Suddenly, the tentacles around her large breasts loosened, as a lone tentacle shot up the front of her black robe, pulling upwards and tearing the rest of the fabric from her body. Cukoo's eyes locked onto her soft mounds, now only covered by a tight black bra. As another watery laugh filled the air, his tentacles twisted back around her full breasts, squeezing and rubbing tightly against the lacey bra.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Kanoe gasps as the rest of her robes were torn away. Her black bra and thong were already damp with water and drool while her cross remained nested between her breasts. The woman's thighs tremble as the large tongue continues to grind between them. The muscle was huge and rough sending waves of friction and stimulation through her hardening clit and throughout her hips.

Her toes curl as a moan leaves through gritting teeth. She could feel pressure building in her chest as both her large orbs were squeezed tight. "Uhhhnnn... Stop..." her eyes flutter as she felt her nipples harden and pulse rapidly. The beast was already enjoying her taste, she did not want to start lactating now. But her tender peaks were burning, a few more squeezes and her precious clear nectar would begin to flow.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:03 pm

As the young girl's protests began to weaken, the blob's booming voice filled the clearing once again. "I will stop eventually, my dear, but not until I have had every... taste... of your lovely body." Suddenly, a pair of thin tentacles began to extend out from the blob's massive mouth, making their way towards the girl's well-bound body. The thin appendenges slowly began to wrap themselves around the small straps to her tight bra, pulling outwards until the thin straps finally snapped, yanking the black bra off her beautiful body.

Cukoo's dark eyes locked onto her large mounds of flesh as his thick tentacles began to squeeze slightly harder around her bare breasts, displaying her hard tits a bit more with each firm twist. The blob's laugh filled the air as his tongue began to drive that much harder inbetween the girl's bound legs, rubbing tightly against her swelling clit through her tight thong. She will soon be ready, thought the black mass to himself. How delicious she will be...

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next