View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Deep Forest Penetration(Siferus) 

Post Deep Forest Penetration(Siferus)
Yoko couldn't believe her luck. In just the two weeks she had been on the grounds. She had all ready gotten way over her head. She was currently standing at the edge of the woods with a group of girls. The moonlight allowed any one out to clearly see them, on this clear night. They had snuck out past curfew, which meant if they were caught they be in trouble. The worst part was Yoko was the center of attention.

The girls had heard rumors of a spirit who raped the campus girls living in the forest. They had dared Yoko to go in seeing how she was flat chested. Their reason was if Yoko was attacked then the rumor was true. "Now remember we placed an item deep in the woods. All you have to do is go in, get it and come back. Now off with your uniform." Yoko didn't like it, but it was part of the dare. Yoko stripped down to her white bra and panties. The girls laughing at her small chest, as Yoko blushed. She was lucky they hadn't asked for her shoes, and socks.

Being handed a flash light Yoko turned towards the woods and began walking. I mean I'm fine with walking in the woods at night, and I'm fine with fetching whatever this item is, but why do I need to do it in my unmentionables. What if I catch a cold or something worse happens. With the warm weather on the campus, she doubted she would catch a cold.

Tripping over a root that was above ground, Her firm rear was in the air before she picked herself up. I guess I should use this flashlight its getting hard to see. Yoko turned on the flash light, as the moonlight seem to barely be getting through the canopy. She still couldn't shake this feeling that she was being watched.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:16 am

Post Re: Deep Forest Penetration(Siferus)
Siferus slept high in the trees. He was having a pleasant dream, until he heard rustling right below him. Looking down, expecting to see nothing of intrest, was quite surprised to see a student. Walking the woods at night in her bra and panties was practically an invitation for him. There had to be a reason for her to be here. He decided to have some fun and see what she was up to. He leapt from tree to tree, merely observing. He'd let his web trappings do the catching for him.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:28 pm

I don't see any spirits, and there hasn't been any sign of them. The flashlight Yoko was carrying, landed on a tree stump with an item on it. Walking closer to it Yoko frowned what it was. You got to be kidding me? Now that I think of it one of them was carrying a camera. Her hand grasped the phallus shaped instrument. Her fingers were able to feel the texture of the bumps on the sex toy. She wasn't going to be the center of some perverted joke.

Instead of walking back the way she should of, and into a trap. Yoko decided to take another path, which looked to go back to the campus. Little did she realize she was walking into a different kind of trap. Walking along at a quickened pace to get back to campus. Yoko stopped hearing something rustle the tree tops. Pointing the flash light up to the canopy, she didn't see anything in the tree tops. it’s probably my imagination.

Hearing it again she suddenly spun around, and took a step backwards. Unfortunately not looking where she was going, caused her to trip on another raised root. This time however her wrist got caught in something sticky. She was saved from another fall on her bottom, but what had caught her ?

Pointing the flashlight at her wrist a shimmer appeared. It looks like a spider’s web, but its way to big. Placing her foot on the tree root, she began tugging to pull herself free. She finally ripped herself free only to land in a much bigger web. Her back was stuck to the web along with her arms, and legs. Her body was positioned in a five star point, with her limbs spread apart, so any one walking by could see everything. That was if her bra and panties weren't getting in the way.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:54 am

Siferus made sure to stay out of sight, ensuring that he would remain hidden until he was ready. The young woman picked up a toy of sorts, Siferus stifling his laughter, remembering having to go through hazing rituals as well. He was rather surprised when she managed to pull free from the first trap. But he knew she wouldn't escape the second. He let out a loud laugh. To Yoko, the sound seemed to be coming from every direction. Siferus remained hidden, gauging her reaction.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:43 am

The sound of laughter filled the air. It was as if the very forest was laughing at her. Yoko began to wiggle about trying to pull herself free. She was afraid the laughter actually belonged to something. "W...who is out there?" her voice was calm, but there was a hint of being scarred in it. The light from the flashlight began to dim. Had the girls given her a flashlight without putting new batteries in?

The dimming light caused her to wiggle more frantically. She didn't want to be left in the dark, with who knew what was out there. Yoko suddenly stopped wiggling when she heard a ripping sound. A slight embarrassed look came to her face, as her cheeks flushed a pink. One of the sides of her panties had ripped, and it was obvious the girl didn't want anything else to give out. She was stuck with a dimming flashlight, and a rather compromised position. It became obvious she wasn't going anywhere soon, or until someone, or thing took her down.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Siferus desended silently behind Yoko, getting a good look at her curvy body and round ass, already a little aroused. Jumping, he lands in front of the student. He took a good look at her and already found himself imagining things to do with her body, his gigantic cock coming to full erection.

What's a cutie like yourself doing out here at night? Didn't you know it's dangerous. He smirked

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:01 pm

A small yelp would exit Yoko's lips, as something jumped in front of her. What is that thing ? Is it human or a giant spider ? Her eyes darted away from the creature when it called her cute. Did the thing really find her cute, or was he just trying to flatter her. She was assuming it was a he considering what was between its legs.

"Well I was dared by a group of girls to fetch something, and unfortunately it involved me coming into the woods at night, with just my undergarments on. Well save my shoes and sock. I've heard rumors about these woods, but well you can guess the source of the dare now. I believe I'm caught in something that is yours. You wouldn't mind letting me down, but then again, from the member in between your legs, you might have other plans."

It would probably be an odd instance for the creature, since Yoko's voice was calm. It was as if the spider like creature didn't scare her, even with its member fully erect. The creature paid close attention, it would notice its web moving slightly. Whether it was the wind, or the girl trying to pry herself free unnoticed was something to consider.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:04 pm

I definitely have plans for you cutie. Don't waste your energy trying to pry yourself loose. He said, pushing her against the web holding her, making sure she is stuck. A tendril reaches outward and tears her panties the rest of the way off, then injecting her with his aphrodisiac, a warming sensation immediately beginning to build inside her.

I hate being a rumor. Remember my name. I am Siferus. Who might you be?

Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:37 am

Yoko would feel her body pressed up against the web again. I was so close to getting my arm free. Feeling her panties being torn off, her face flushed crimson. Yoko's emotionless grey orbs looked away from Siferus' face. She could feel her sex lips being pushed open slightly, as some sort of liquid was injected into her body. A feeling of arousal began to course through her body.

Yoko remembered something suddenly from her father’s teachings on Japanese mythology. Is Siferus a Jorougumo or maybe he's a different kind of Arachne. No, those are only female in the myths. Sighing as her nubs began to harden and her channel entrance moistening. She could feel her libido starting to rise, as well.

"I tell you my name Mr. Siferus, but I'm afraid you'll just use it to hunt me down again. Tell me what are you exactly, and why are you on this island? I do have to warn you though Mr. Siferus. I'm unable to climax due to something that's happened to me. Plus I'm a bit small in the chest department. I'm sure you could catch something more interesting, so why not let me go?"

The light of the flashlight had dimmed even further, and was beginning to flicker. It was as if the flashlight was a timer on Yoko's fate. Her hands were beginning to ache from clutching the two items in her hands. In truth Yoko didn’t want to be raped for a second time. The first time had damaged her greatly, and she was afraid of what being raped a second time would do to her.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Siferus raised an eyebrow at her statements. My my, that puts you in a bit of trouble, miss. You see, what I just injected you with was an aphrodisiac that you have to climax out. If you can't climax, you can't get it out of your system. I don't mind how big or small breasts are, so long as they are firm, but soft. He said, pulling her bra off and tossing it to the ground.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:20 am

"Y...your joking right?" For the first time during this encounter, Yoko's voice had some urgency behind it. Her grey orbs locking with Siferus' for a moment, before the monster ripped her bra off. Her eyes looked away again, as her body was now completely exposed to the creature. "You never answered my first questions Mr. Siferus. What are you, and why are you on this island?" A train of thoughts were going through her head.

I...I really hope he's kidding. Being in a constant state of arousal is really bad. My sensitive body all ways of fire. The slightest thing touching me worsens the condition. Then there's the constant feeling of needing to have sex. Siferus would notice his aphrodisiac had worked rather quickly on her. Yoko chest was all ready rising and falling, as her body grew more arouse. Her bosom was all ready swelling, and her peaks had become erect. Her lower body was struggling trying to close her thighs, so Siferus couldn't see how wet she had gotten.

Yoko knew her body was in arousal now. There was no denying it, as all the visible signs were there. Her hand loosened around the flashlight, as it fell into the webbing. The light had long gone out by now. Leaving the two in the dark. Yoko was still gripping onto the phallus like replica, in her other hand. It seemed she was determined not to let it go.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:04 am

I apologize for not answering your questions. As you can see, I am a spider and I'm here to give students pleasure. He stated proudly. He noticed her trying to close her legs, trying to hide how wet she was. This aroused him even more.

My my, aren't you cute? Trying to hide how wet you are. He said, beginning to tease the girl's sex with one of his tentacles.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:20 pm

A soft pant left Yoko's lips, as the tentacle rubbed itself against Yoko's sex. "S...stop calling me cute when you don't mean it. I guess that...bring girls pleasure...clause comes with a by any means necessary clause. Mr. Siferus Your nothing but a pervert...Who needs to drug girls you’re interested in"

Another soft pant left her delicate lips, as it seemed the tentacle rubbing her sex was rubbing her much harder now. Her chest was heaving at a more rapid pace, while her peaks had begun to stiffen. Yoko's hands had clenched into loose fist. The one holding on to the phallic replica, Yoko eyes seem to be looking away from it, and Siferus. She could feel her nectar, as it ran down her thighs.

Siferus would feel how well lubricated her sex had becoming through his tentacle. He would also feel how aroused she was, when his tentacle rubbed against her stiffening nub. Yoko's thighs were still struggling trying to catch the tentacle between them. It was more of a hope in trying to stop the thing from stimulating her anymore. Her face was the picture of arousal with its flush color, and her mouth opening from continuing panting. "P...please...stop...it."

Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:35 am

Stop? Why on earth would I want to do that? You're too much fun. He snickered, his tentacles wrapping around Yoko's wrists and ankles, pulling her off the web, lining his monstrous cock up to her dripping wet folds.

Shall we get started then? He asked, already pushing his giant cock into her, her juices trickling down his entire length.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:35 pm

"N...No...Stop....please...stop!" Yoko knew what was coming when Siferus tentacles wrapped around her limbs. Mentally she didn't want that monsters member anywhere near her, but physically it was a whole different story. Her body ached to be pleased and filled by Siferus member. Her captor would notice how easy he was sliding in with little resistance. The walls of her honey pot fitting snugly around the intruder.

Come on give in and enjoy yourself. You know you want to enjoy this; your body is all ready for it. Just submit and enjoy the pleasure. What was this voice inside her head, nagging her to just become Siferus sex toy? She wasn't going to listen to the voice though. She couldn't bear it though her mind slowly going blank. The hand gripping the make shift phallus finally let go, hitting the ground with a thud. Tears were running down Yoko's cheeks, as her sew was pulsing and tingling.

"S...stop...please...this...is...only...my...second...time." The sound of her voice had grown sad, and had a hint of submission to it. Her eyes even seemed depressed, but lust filled as a moan escaped her lips. He's bigger than I thought. I can barely keep my mind straight. Yoko's head looked away from Siferus, as her eyes closed. Her head tilted back, as another lustful moan escaped her lips.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next