View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Human Sacrifice (for any monster) 

Post Human Sacrifice (for any monster)
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u296 ... s-seph.jpg

Oh, they had done it this time! Seriously, those girls really didn't know how to quit! And Freya...gods, there were times when Persephone really wished that she didn't have such an overbearing and annoying older sister. Sure, her name had quite a bit of significance to her--it was the basis for many of her current endearing character traits. Plus, she had always loved the story of Persephone and Hades, a story that was both rape and romance, depending on how you looked at it. However, Freya often took things too far and whenever there was something that involved her 'precious baby sister' she went the distance and beyond it.

Once again, Persephone found herself cosplaying again. Last time it had been as Alice, because of an assignment given to the students from the literature department. This time, it was because of teasing and incessant babbling fom no-nothing girls that the pink haired student was in such a predicament again. The young woman had to wonder how Freya did these things to her without ever waking her up and pondered over the possibility of being heavily drugged while her sister got away with whatever dastardly plans she had...

Today was...one of her more crazier ideas, Persephone thought. It would seem that her sister had dressed her up this time as the goddess Persephone, judging from the flowing dress she wore the the long extensions in her hair. She could feel the soft waves of silken hair against her bare shoulders, flowing down and most likely touching the ground. The clothing she wore was reminiscent of Greek dress for women and seemed to be made of clean satin that felt great against her skin. Somehow, she had no underwear on, which made the student feel considerably naked, despite having yards of fabric on her.

Worse, yet, she was tied up and blindfolded!

Each of her hands and feet were tied up to a post at each side, making her spread her legs and arms as she stood. No matter how much she tugged at the ropes holding her, she couldn't even bend her elbows her knees. And with the blindfold...Persephone had to admit, she was a little nervous. While not afraid of the dark, she was wary of the unknown, being a creature who was used to seeing her enemies coming for her so she could runaway as fast as she could.

She sighed. Well, she would have to figure out a way out of this mess somehow, without drawing too much attention to herself. First order of business was to untie herself and she was no Houdini.

Right, she was screwed.

Persephone Williams

Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:33 am

Post Re: Human Sacrifice (for any monster)
Siferus was walking along and finds this pink haired girl blindfolded and tied up. He decided to use the disguise. Donning his masculine disguise, he knew she would find him attractive. Walking up to her and pulling the blindfold off, he asked.

Would you like some help? His hair, long and black, flaired gently in the breeze, his eyes the color of emerald and a suit looking like it was made just for him and a deep tan. That man stood before her now.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:15 am

Persephone had to blink away the bright light that assaulted her eyes when the blindfold came off, but she quickly regained herself. Seeing the stranger who had helped her, she quickly shook her head. Being a bit of a prideful creature, Persephone wasn't likely to accept help unless she really was in trouble. When she was so stumped she couldn't even figure out what to do with herself.

"Oh, no, I'm fine," she lied qith a pleasant smile on her face. "I was just tied up here as a joke, ahaha. I'm sure my classmates will come back for me soon enough."

Persephone Williams

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:18 am

It was time for the charade to end. If she wanted to be up there, so be it. Siferus revealed his monsterous form right in front of her.

Then, I'll just help myself to the offering they left. He snickered, tendrils coiling around her breasts beneath her dress while another starts to play with her slit through her panties.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:30 am

Well, this was rather unexpected, Persephone thought, too surprised by the sudden change to even scream for help. She simply stared, dumbfounded at the creature before her. When he started touching her, that was when she started struggling. But damn! Freya had tied her up too tightly and she couldn't even give a decent fight. And she felt like screaming when he touched her through her clothes. She tried jerking her hips away, but couldn't even manage to do that. She was stuck and under his mercy.

'Nn....get away!"

Persephone Williams

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:43 am

And miss a chance at raping a cosplayer of the goddess, Persephone? Not likely. He said, yanking the dress off her body in one swift motion. The tip of the tendril teasing her bare pussy slithered in, spurting an aphrodisiac into her tender cunt before it slipped back out, rubbing against her clit now. The tendrils around her breasts began to gently stimulate her by appling a gentle massage to her breasts.

I think we're gonna have lots of fun.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]